Natural T Cutting Cycle Peptides

teamguy312

Awards
I’m trying to make my cut as extreme as possible, I’m really happy with my current muscle mass and I’ve kept it on for about a year, I have been off cycle for some months and want to cut and retain as much muscle as possible while not suppressing my natural test production.

I just bought about 15mg of insubolic IGF-1 and I have about 400iu of hgh I’ve accumulated in preparation for this cycle. I’m wondering if anyone here may have some input that has added some of these newer peptides into this mix. While it’s a very effective combo, I only wonder how some of these other peptides may help even more, I don’t mind adding it into this combo.

Semaglutide is one I’ve considered but I’m not sure how advantageous it may be, it’s mechanism of action seems to be similar to what this combo is already achieving but some of the literature leads me to believe it could really enhance it.

I’ve also looked into AOD9604 but I question its real world effectiveness.

Thanks guys, hope everyone is well.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
As much as I wanna talk ppl into some peptide sales, if your using hgh then the other gh type peptides become irrelevant for the most part. I think yiu would Get way more effectiveness out of your HGH and IGF by adding testosterone because elevated estrogen levels and anabolics make hgh a 1+1=4 type of thing.

Clenbuterol and yohimbine would do more benefit then adding peptides to hgh.

I'm not a expert, these are personal opinions from things I've learned and/or tried over the years.

I'm a firm believer that using hgh without steroids is a waste of money though. It still works obviously, but not nearly as good as when it's combined with steroids that raise estrogen.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Oh! Add injectable carnatine 600-1000mg a day and you will sweat like a mofo intraworkout and have more gas in the tank. It will pair well with the Igf one because that insulin spike will help drive the carn into the muscles

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Oh! Add injectable carnatine 600-1000mg a day and you will sweat like a mofo intraworkout and have more gas in the tank. It will pair well with the Igf one because that insulin spike will help drive the carn into the muscles
With gw as well right?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
With gw as well right?
I'm not sure because gh doesn't necessarily cause a immediate insulin spike, it causes elevated igf levels which in turn makes you pump out more insulin I believe. But we want a insulin spike when carnatine is injected. At least all of this is to my understanding of the drugs. Maybe @Hyde Can correct me if I'm wrong. Gh is one of the easier things to use but it's the most complicated to understand in full. I've talked to some pretty smart ppl in the enhanced sports scene that don't fully understand gh. Most main stream bodybuilding coaches will admit it's mechanism of action is tough. You can inject GH and depending on what else is in your system and injuries. You have and a million other things it can have a different outcome. The most comprehensive guide or information I've seen was done by Alex kikel

Last edited:

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm not sure because gh doesn't necessarily cause a immediate insulin spike, it causes elevated igf levels which in turn makes you pump out more insulin I believe. But we want a insulin spike when carnatine is injected. At least all of this is to my understanding of the drugs. Maybe @Hyde Can correct me if I'm wrong. Gh is one of the easier things to use but it's the most complicated to understand in full. I've talked to some pretty smart ppl in the enhanced sports scene that don't fully understand gh. Most main stream bodybuilding coaches will admit it's mechanism of action is tough. You can inject GH and depending on what else is in your system and injuries. You have and a million other things it can have a different outcome. The most comprehensive guide or information I've seen was done by Alex kikel
Sorry I meant gw50516 as in cardarine

teamguy312

Awards
I actually will be using cardarine with this, or at least I plan to. I have enough to run 2 months at 20mg e/d. @Smont how much test are you talking about? I didn’t really want to do a cycle but I will. I was planning on running the hgh for about 5 months and the igf-1 for about 2 months in that time. How long of a cycle as well? Maybe just for the time I’m using the igf-1? It would come to about 8-10 weeks.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Make sure you are using l-carnitine when you are using the GW, if not all the time ideally.

GW depletes it, so co-supplementing carn (which already helps transport fats you’re liberating for fuel & helps spare glycogen stores) creates a synergy. Pin the L-Carn IM immediately preWO (as close as practical to beginning the session, like in your car ideally if you go to a gym). If you aren’t consuming carbs pre/intra, consume a large bolus of sodium to aid carnitine transport in lieu of insulin. Or drinking a protein/amino drink pre/intra will still release insulin as well.

GH when fasted in the morning, or before fasted cardio, or postWO with your recovery meal are probably the best times for fat loss. Before bed will still work, but it’s a little more for recovery (which may be more important depending on your training vs the deficit you’re in). If you do 4iu, split morning and pre-bed.

Yohimbine any time you are fasted if you can tolerate it. I do a cap of SNS Alpha-Y because it’s the smoothest Y out there & I am very sensitive.

Pre-fasted cardio on days I don’t train, I do a cap of that, green tea extract, some caffeine (usually cup of black coffee), & 20mcg Clen. Plus 1.5-2iu GH & 200-1,000mg L-Carnitine. Use 10-20mg GW here if you are using it.

There’s other natural stuff of course, but the big things before fasted cardio I feel are GH, carn, caffeine, Y, Clen or Ephedrine, green tea. If you are on cycle, taking some Anavar here is also really ideal for the glucocorticoid inhibition and nitrogen-retention while you are actively liberating and smoking off the fat. Like 5-10mg will work, don’t need big doses.

If you push the GH up to 4iu, consider adding some T4 right before bed. 100mcg to start, follow up with a thyroid panel to see if you need more or should back off. GH enhances T4 to T3 conversion so those levels will lower - supplementing some T4 isn’t suppressive and will allow the thyroid to turn up even hotter.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Make sure you are using l-carnitine when you are using the GW, if not all the time ideally.

GW depletes it, so co-supplementing carn (which already helps transport fats you’re liberating for fuel & helps spare glycogen stores) creates a synergy. Pin the L-Carn IM immediately preWO (as close as practical to beginning the session, like in your car ideally if you go to a gym). If you aren’t consuming carbs pre/intra, consume a large bolus of sodium to aid carnitine transport in lieu of insulin. Or drinking a protein/amino drink pre/intra will still release insulin as well.

GH when fasted in the morning, or before fasted cardio, or postWO with your recovery meal are probably the best times for fat loss. Before bed will still work, but it’s a little more for recovery (which may be more important depending on your training vs the deficit you’re in). If you do 4iu, split morning and pre-bed.

Yohimbine any time you are fasted if you can tolerate it. I do a cap of SNS Alpha-Y because it’s the smoothest Y out there & I am very sensitive.

Pre-fasted cardio on days I don’t train, I do a cap of that, green tea extract, some caffeine (usually cup of black coffee), & 20mcg Clen. Plus 1.5-2iu GH & 200-1,000mg L-Carnitine. Use 10-20mg GW here if you are using it.

There’s other natural stuff of course, but the big things before fasted cardio I feel are GH, carn, caffeine, Y, Clen or Ephedrine, green tea. If you are on cycle, taking some Anavar here is also really ideal for the glucocorticoid inhibition and nitrogen-retention while you are actively liberating and smoking off the fat. Like 5-10mg will work, don’t need big doses.

If you push the GH up to 4iu, consider adding some T4 right before bed. 100mcg to start, follow up with a thyroid panel to see if you need more or should back off. GH enhances T4 to T3 conversion so those levels will lower - supplementing some T4 isn’t suppressive and will allow the thyroid to turn up even hotter.
The reason I brought up the carnatine and gw is because vigorous Steve talked about how gw stops working after about 30 days unless you start taking carnatine with it. He said together tho with helios( clen/ yohimbine) you're body becomes a fat burning furnace

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
@Hyde I already have a bunch of MA clen on hand so I'll buy the sns yohimbine instead of buying hellos this go around. During the week I can only do cardio at night so should I take the clen and yohimbine PWO? Also I've been taking my gh in the morning do should I switch to post workout during the week? Saturday and Sunday I'm able to do it fasted so I'll follow the above protocol. I'll be "6 weeks out" on this test run next Sunday and that's when I planned on starting the fat burning protocols. Doing 5 cardio sessions now but will up ot to 6 or 7 then

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Obviously you and @Smont Have seen my progress from the back so you know what bringing right now

teamguy312

Awards

Thanks brother, I’m going to run with this. I’ll definitely use 4iu. I wasn’t planning to be on cycle, I sorted of wanted to do it without messing with my natural t production but I already knew I was missing out on a lot of potential fat loss by not even just running test, I definitely have enough var to run that amount for a little while. I’ve already use hgh for a couple months but decided it would be best to hit myself with everything at once so I guess I’ll incorporate a cycle to run synergistically with the igf, etc. I seem to do well around 300 test, so maybe around there with some var like you mentioned. I really appreciate the info, you’re the expert :)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
@Hyde I already have a bunch of MA clen on hand so I'll buy the sns yohimbine instead of buying hellos this go around. During the week I can only do cardio at night so should I take the clen and yohimbine PWO? Also I've been taking my gh in the morning do should I switch to post workout during the week? Saturday and Sunday I'm able to do it fasted so I'll follow the above protocol. I'll be "6 weeks out" on this test run next Sunday and that's when I planned on starting the fat burning protocols. Doing 5 cardio sessions now but will up ot to 6 or 7 then
Yohimbine is useless when not fasted, so if you do cardio at night don’t bother taking it those days. Take it first thing in the morning assuming you don’t eat right away. Like keep it on the bed stand. If you are going to be eating within 30 minutes though I wouldn’t even bother.

Clen you can take any time; I do not like it before training because it’s too much unnecessary heart strain. But plenty of people do because they like the extra stimulation since they’re tired from the diet. I would just take it first thing every morning. If you raise dose over 20mcg, break the total into 2 doses over the day to lessen acute cardiac impact (20/20, 40/20, 40/40, etc).

Thanks brother, I’m going to run with this. I’ll definitely use 4iu. I wasn’t planning to be on cycle, I sorted of wanted to do it without messing with my natural t production but I already knew I was missing out on a lot of potential fat loss by not even just running test, I definitely have enough var to run that amount for a little while. I’ve already use hgh for a couple months but decided it would be best to hit myself with everything at once so I guess I’ll incorporate a cycle to run synergistically with the igf, etc. I seem to do well around 300 test, so maybe around there with some var like you mentioned. I really appreciate the info, you’re the expert :)
You can do this off cycle. It just depends on whether you value the off-time/health more than maximal composition improvements. You will undoubtedly lose SOME muscle if you cut naturally, where if you incorporate AAS you will quite possibly gain lean mass.

No expert! I’ve just gotten results from this stuff personally, and I’ve gotten it from people who have also. But more importantly, THEY have gotten results with others with some of this: Alex Kikel, Andrew Triana, Jake Benson, Dr. Todd Lee, Broderick Chavez, Vigorous Steve.

Just sharing what I believe in!

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Awesome thanks bro I'll post what om doing in @Smont Thread so you guys can take a look at it