First cycle: Anavar and SARMS ?

Palash

Awards
Age 35
Weight - 280 lbs
Goal - strength and power.
Excersices - deadlift, clean, overhead and very more work on hands.
My plan next:
Week
1-4 - nothing
5-35 - creatine monohydrate15g day (heavy workout day-30g)+MSM 5-10 g+MK-677 12.5-30 mg 4/4+linseed oil- 2oz.
9-15 - Anavar - 50 mg a day
16-19 - LGD-4033 - 10 mg a day + DAA 3 g + Tongkat Ali extract 1 g + silymarine 500 mg
20-22 - Anavar - 80 mg a day
23-25 - Anavar - 100mg a day
26-29 - LGD-4033 - 10mg a day + DAA 3 g + Tongkat Ali extract 1 g + silymarine 500 mg
30-35 - Anavar - 100 mg a day
32-35 - S-23 - 30 mg a day + NMDA + Laxogenin + NAC + ACC + TUDCA + SAMe 800 mg

Each workout - 30 g BCAA + 30 g essentiale AA (lysine+ methionine+threonine), heavy workout - this dose twice or triple.

Any trips?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This cycle do not make sense, I recommend you to not do this.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Am I reading this wrong or is this a 35 week cycle?

Palash

Awards
So you’re running suppressive compounds for around 8 months straight?
Hm, SARMs also suppresive testosterone? I think only S23 totaly suppresive - from all SARMs. Not ligandrol.
Between cycles var, i uses testoboosters, with lgd-4033.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hm, SARMs also suppresive testosteron? I think only S23 totaly seppresive from SARMs. Not ligandrol.
It’s not as suppressive as a lot of other things, including some other SARMS, but the fact that you’re technically running things that are at least somewhat suppressive for 8 months doesn’t sound like the best idea to me. It’s not so much that LGD will suppress you terribly as it is you’ll already be suppressed, and instead of using PCT to get back, or even just doing nothing and letting it eventually recover, you’re taking stuff that will at least leave you as suppressed as you were before using it and then running another cycle before ever recovering, and then doing the whole thing again.

SARMS don’t make sense in PCT IMO.

Palash

Awards
It’s not as suppressive as a lot of other things, including some other SARMS, but the fact that you’re technically running things that are at least somewhat suppressive for 8 months doesn’t sound like the best idea to me. It’s not so much that LGD will suppress you terribly as it is you’ll already be suppressed, and instead of using PCT to get back, or even just doing nothing and letting it eventually recover, you’re taking stuff that will at least leave you as suppressed as you were before using it and then running another cycle before ever recovering, and then doing the whole thing again.

SARMS don’t make sense in PCT IMO.
OK, i agree.
Maybe be sense uses var with lgd? And other SARMs.

Charlesw617

Awards
Why not just keep your first few cycles simple, 8 to 12 weeks with as little compounds as possible. Let your body get use to getting suppressed and bouncing back, rather than a 8 to 9 month mini blast and cruise. Use lgd4033 for your first cycle and then the S23 for your second cycle and then up the anti and run them both later on

CornbreadBath

CornbreadBath

Awards
LGD-4 suppresses almost identically to 40mg of Var.
They both knock your test levels down about 75% off of baseline levels.

100mg of var will shut you down after a few weeks.