Finaflex providing some STIMUL8'tion (sponsored)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing like a little loose skin homie. Mine gives my wife something to hold on to while I take her to pound town.....ok not really but still.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reference DreamWeaver and Monte. Both went through dramatic composition changes and have extra skin. Both have outstanding physiques. We are an accepting bunch.
Pretty much what these guys said man. Nothing to be ashamed of. The only thing someone should be emberessed about around here is not putting in the work to better yourself. And that obviously is not you. You have a lot to be proud of my man.
I just looked at my starting pics from February. Jesus Christ.
Thanks for the encouragement guys..

Nothing like a little loose skin homie. Mine gives my wife something to hold on to while I take her to pound town.....ok not really but still.
In my case there is a lot of skin. I do work my ass off trying to get better and better, take pics and then just am not happy with what i see.

I will get some thing together in the next few days though and give you guys a look.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
10/23/2013

Cold and wet this morning, but got a 5km run in upon rising (fasted - with a scoop of bcaa's like all mornings).

Arms (Stimul8'd after work - update to follow.)

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude... you're a fûckin OX brotha. You've got great strength which is nothing to sneeze at (where the hell does that phrase even come from). Anyway, be proud of what you've accomplished. Because honestly, would you rather have the loose skin or have it stretched taught by the stuff that USED to be there? You're our bro, we love you, now put up some fûckin NOODZ!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude... you're a fûckin OX brotha. You've got great strength which is nothing to sneeze at (where the hell does that phrase even come from). Anyway, be proud of what you've accomplished. Because honestly, would you rather have the loose skin or have it stretched taught by the stuff that USED to be there? You're our bro, we love you, now put up some fûckin NOODZ!
Well when you put it that way. Yes I would much rather have the loose/flabby skin then that huge gut, etc.. Thanks for kind words...

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice work! Good luck with arms today, bro!
Thanks 804. Thinking it will look a bit like this (putting it together at my desk right now lol):

EZ Curls 10x10
Pushdowns 10x10

Preachers 4x12
CloseGripBench 4x12

Alternating Dumbbell Curls 3x12 (4l/4r x3)
Overhead Tricep Extensions 3x12

And some ab rollouts

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see my loose skin like some people would see a giant mole on their face....it doesn't really effect how the rest of my body looks and if I really want it gone then drastic measures would have to be taken (surgery).

Point is the loose skin is only an eye sore and doesn't condemn the hard work and progression that I have made. Think of it as a badge of honor and a constant reminder of what you have overcome.

And tbh not many people on here have great physique so let the pots call the kettles black and keep working your ass off.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
hell I even have a bit of loose skin myself -- and I ain't never been fat or overweight!
fukcin old age anyways

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hell I even have a bit of loose skin myself -- and I ain't never been fat or overweight!
fukcin old age anyways
I don't think ball sag counts... or foreskin.

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And tbh not many people on here have great physique so let the pots call the kettles black and keep working your ass off.
This is true, but a lot of us are working on it. I have some loose skin as well, but I also have some fat around my 'tire' area to trim off. Once that is gone, there is going to remain some skin. I don't really care, now. But I may then.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see my loose skin like some people would see a giant mole on their face....it doesn't really effect how the rest of my body looks and if I really want it gone then drastic measures would have to be taken (surgery).

Point is the loose skin is only an eye sore and doesn't condemn the hard work and progression that I have made. Think of it as a badge of honor and a constant reminder of what you have overcome.

THat was pretty motivational Montana... thanks.

fukcin old age anyways
Mine has that layer of damn flab under it that makes parts of me still look fat even though im sitting with a 34 inch waist.

I don't think ball sag counts... or foreskin.
LMAO

Well I couldn't imagine anywhere else you'd have loose skin.
I would have to agree with 1ifeblood on this one steve..

This is true, but a lot of us are working on it. I have some loose skin as well, but I also have some fat around my 'tire' area to trim off. Once that is gone, there is going to remain some skin. I don't really care, now. But I may then.
I hear ya. And we are all a work in progress.. just a mental thing I have to get over. When I look in the mirror many times I still see the old me.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And to today's session:

Day 5: Arms

SuperSet 1

Tricep Pushdowns: 110x10x10

- really strict form here, slow and steady.

Ez Bar Curls: 85x10x10

- had to use some body english on the last 3 sets to get all 10 in, but biceps were really pumped by the end.

Superset 2

Close Grip Bench Press: 130x4x10

- using a 40X0 temp, I actually might switch up the Tricep Pushdowns with CGBP next time around and see how I make out.

Preacher Curls: 80x4x10

Superset 3

Overhead Tricep Extensions: 100x3x10

Alternating Dumbbell Curls: 35x3x10 (5L/5R/5L/5R for each set)

Ab Rollouts: 3x10

Stimul8 was dosed 30 minutes pre. And as per norm my drive increased dramatically. Can't say much more about this product than I have every time. It simply rocks..

Probably will have a dose of G8 tonight even though I need to be up at 530am for a run.

Nudezzz...give me a few days. And thanks to all for the encouragement and kind words. You are a great bunch of guys.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice work as always, Wasme!

What's a 40x0 tempo?

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
10/24/2013

Took a dose of G8 last night around 1040pm. Within 20 minutes was out and work at 530am this morning - ready to go for a run. Felt rested, no grogginess, and no recollection of dreams.

Upon Rising: 5km run (fasted/bcaa+saa)

Today is a day off of weights - back at it tomorrow with Chest/Back Thickness. I do have 1/2 a scoop of Stimul8 with me that I might drink around 230 as my energy tends to fade here at work around then.. plus that appetite suppression effect I get will keep me going till dinner.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
10/24/2013

Took a dose of G8 last night around 1040pm. Within 20 minutes was out and work at 530am this morning - ready to go for a run. Felt rested, no grogginess, and no recollection of dreams.

Upon Rising: 5km run (fasted/bcaa+saa)

Today is a day off of weights - back at it tomorrow with Chest/Back Thickness. I do have 1/2 a scoop of Stimul8 with me that I might drink around 230 as my energy tends to fade here at work around then.. plus that appetite suppression effect I get will keep me going till dinner.
G8 to get some quality rest, Stimul8 to get you through the day....me likey;)

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
G8 to get some quality rest, Stimul8 to get you through the day....me likey;)
Certainly has done the trick on this day... slammed back that .5 scoop about 20 minutes ago... I'm all tingles and mood totally elevated.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Certainly has done the trick on this day... slammed back that .5 scoop about 20 minutes ago... I'm all tingles and mood totally elevated.
Umm , g'night!

Still crushing these workouts bro. So you are liking the G8 at half a scoop?

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
G8 - half a scoop is perfect for a solid sleep... pretty much wake up in the same position you fell asleep.

Stimul8 - I go between .5 to a full scoop, average is .75 though, all depends on the day. But lets face it, anything that you can effectively ingest at or under the recommended dosage is winning in every way imaginable.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
G8 - half a scoop is perfect for a solid sleep... pretty much wake up in the same position you fell asleep.

Stimul8 - I go between .5 to a full scoop, average is .75 though, all depends on the day. But lets face it, anything that you can effectively ingest at or under the recommended dosage is winning in every way imaginable.
So, G8 at half scoop is recommended for how many hours?

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly, until you wake up. I get eight solid hours on a half scoop (don't even wake to piss). When I sleep for shorter spans, I still wake up feeling refreshed.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6-8... I am someone who wakes up a lot typically and only sleeps 4-5 hours a night. When I use it I get a great sleep, dont remember my dreams, and if I wake up to go to the bathroom, I am back asleep before I hit the pillow.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I should add to that like Iparatroop.. when I wake I am usually quite refreshed. If I feel groggy it only takes minutes to pass.

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to say I'm fighting the desire to go 1.5 scoops. I dunno, it just seems like a lot of fun to me!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have to say I'm fighting the desire to go 1.5 scoops. I dunno, it just seems like a lot of fun to me!
Stimul8... I know what you mean. I am thinking of trying a rounded scoop tomorrow.. which would be 1 1/3 i figure.. just to see what it does lol..

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6-8... I am someone who wakes up a lot typically and only sleeps 4-5 hours a night. When I use it I get a great sleep, dont remember my dreams, and if I wake up to go to the bathroom, I am back asleep before I hit the pillow.
Yeah, I am allowed about 6 hours most days, but am usually up every hour peeing. I took another product once on a sleep-in day, and slept 10 uninterrupted hours. I'm a little scared to try anything other than melatonin on a work night right now until I can figure out my own tolerance.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I am allowed about 6 hours most days, but am usually up every hour peeing. I took another product once on a sleep-in day, and slept 10 uninterrupted hours. I'm a little scared to try anything other than melatonin on a work night right now until I can figure out my own tolerance.
G8 at half a scoop or just under would serve you well. But if you have an alarm set you'll wake up and like i said if you feel a bit groggy it wears off very fast.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
10/25/2013

Friday...finally.

Up this morning at 530 and right out the door for a 6km run then off to work.

Chest and Back thickness after work today, might even go rounded scoop on the Stimul8...until then have a good day boys.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
10/25/2013

Friday...finally.

Up this morning at 530 and right out the door for a 6km run then off to work.

Chest and Back thickness after work today, might even go rounded scoop on the Stimul8...until then have a good day boys.
Wait what?.....rounded scoop?....holy shyzzle.

And some can't take more than half a scoop....guess we're all different....

Doing great bro.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait what?.....rounded scoop?....holy shyzzle.

And some can't take more than half a scoop....guess we're all different....

Doing great bro.
I have used a full scoop a fair bit during this run, so just wanna see if it will make a difference. That said, I might need some G8 to come back down lol

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have used a full scoop a fair bit during this run, so just wanna see if it will make a difference. That said, I might need some G8 to come back down lol
Uppers and downers:)

Love it

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I accidentally took something like a scoop an a half, i can't remember what I did, i think I was talking to my kids and just dumping it in the shaker. I do remember not waking up and missing formation the next morning.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I accidentally took something like a scoop an a half, i can't remember what I did, i think I was talking to my kids and just dumping it in the shaker. I do remember not waking up and missing formation the next morning.
I did this with G8 as well. Had reverse effect... took me forever to fall asleep, was very restless. But once out, I was out.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did this with G8 as well. Had reverse effect... took me forever to fall asleep, was very restless. But once out, I was out.
Interesting that you had that response.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah that's lot of g8 lol

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah that's lot of g8 lol
Was a total accident. Busy talking to my daughter and had prepped a protein shake, bcaas for the morning (with heaping scoops of course) and well followed suit.. realized as i dumped it in.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ask and you shal recieve...

“To sneeze at” something or someone is a colloquial usage, first appearing in the early 19th century, meaning “to regard as of little worth; to disparage, disregard or despise” (“It’s a sort of thing a young fellow of my expectations ought to sneeze at,” 1806). This sense may seem odd, since demonstrating contempt is a deliberate act and sneezing usually isn’t, but it’s helpful to note that the original sense of the verb included “snorting” as well as sneezing, so “to sneeze at” something or someone is rhetorically equivalent to snorting in derision or distaste. The use of “sneeze at” today is almost always in the negative “nothing to sneeze at” or similar forms, meaning that the thing under consideration may appear modest or trivial but is actually at least somewhat important or impressive (“As I am situated, £300 or £400 a-year is not to be sneezed at,” 1813).

Interesting that you had that response.
Was almost like too much of a good thing worked in reverse to start with. Might have been a bit of a mental game too though..
Some of the ingredients in most GH producing products if taken to high a dose go from being relaxing to causing anxiety due to overstimulation of the brain when crossing the barrier. I think the big one is GABA but it has been a very long time since I read the study. Yes it is pretty common for people to cause themselves anxiety with a large dose.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ask and you shal recieve...

“To sneeze at” something or someone is a colloquial usage, first appearing in the early 19th century, meaning “to regard as of little worth; to disparage, disregard or despise” (“It’s a sort of thing a young fellow of my expectations ought to sneeze at,” 1806). This sense may seem odd, since demonstrating contempt is a deliberate act and sneezing usually isn’t, but it’s helpful to note that the original sense of the verb included “snorting” as well as sneezing, so “to sneeze at” something or someone is rhetorically equivalent to snorting in derision or distaste. The use of “sneeze at” today is almost always in the negative “nothing to sneeze at” or similar forms, meaning that the thing under consideration may appear modest or trivial but is actually at least somewhat important or impressive (“As I am situated, £300 or £400 a-year is not to be sneezed at,” 1813).

Some of the ingredients in most GH producing products if taken to high a dose go from being relaxing to causing anxiety due to overstimulation of the brain when crossing the barrier. I think the big one is GABA but it has been a very long time since I read the study. Yes it is pretty common for people to cause themselves anxiety with a large dose.
....hey weren't you the guy on Cheers!? ;) Actually that was kinda interesting Chris.

Figured that was likely the reason too much G8 was not as effective as the sweet spot for dosing.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
10/25/2013 cont'd

Day 1: Chest, Back Thickness - Tempo 40X0

Superset 1

Flat Bench Press
165x10x10

- Added 20lbs to the bar as I felt last week was just not enough. These 10 sets were definitely tougher, in fact I did have to pause a couple of times to finish on the last 2 sets. I will still kick it up another 10 lbs next week though.

Bent Over Barbell Rows
125x10x10

Superset 2

Machine Flies
90x4x15

Deadlifts
160x4x12

- Really focusing on form here. The last thing I want to do is tweak my back which I tend to do when going heavy on Deads, as well as Stiff Leg Deadlifts.

Superset 3 - went for total burn out here today and added another set of exercises. Will probably do this on all days when I have the time/energy.

Incline Dumbbell Bench - Hammer Grip
50x3x10

Seated Cable Rows
90x3x10

Bodyweight Crunches
4 x 25

- Big rounded scoop of Stimul8 taken 20 minutes prior. To say I was jacked is an understatement. Energy was very high, focus about the same. No negative feelings at all. The only thing I did notice was I did not have the normal appetite suppression effect. I was ready to scarf back my post workout meal 30 minutes later.

- Upon reflection I can honestly say that 3/4 to 1 level scoop is just as effective. And the extra is certainly not needed.