FINAFLEX Mass 550 clashes with Packers6211

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One week left!! Def loving this stuff. Big notice in aggression. My temper that's normally chilled has been more explosive. I've used that to push through some workouts that remind me of the old pack.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
That's good to hear pack. You've done an awesome job thus far hulk.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
One week left!! Def loving this stuff. Big notice in aggression. My temper that's normally chilled has been more explosive. I've used that to push through some workouts that remind me of the old pack.
Great that you can focus your temper like that. Too bad you are no in ball season, would be a poor ball!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahh Wasme my brother you speak to soon! lol We are getting ready to finally play again! They are getting a league together and will start in June. I've already got my a list team back and we are awaiting just two more guys responses.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is for yesterday! I had my cp crashed and had to do a clean up so posting today lol. No workout today just played outside with the boys as the wife was closing at her job tonight.

Shoulder workout kick ass today!! Yeah I said that wanta fight!! Lol jk

Shoulders:

Seated db presses: 55 lbs x 10,10,10

Lat machine pulldowns: 150 lbs x 10,10,10

Standing db side raises: 20 lbs x 8,8,8

Standing db front raises: 15 lbs x 10,10,10

Seated machine press: 90 lbs x 10,10,10

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
This is for yesterday! I had my cp crashed and had to do a clean up so posting today lol. No workout today just played outside with the boys as the wife was closing at her job tonight.

Shoulders:

Great session hulkster.

Question, do you always do lat pull downs on shoulder day? If so can you elaborate on why? My curiosity is peaked.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
idk one day about couple yrs ago a trainer there was asking why I don't do them. I use to do hehind the neck, but was told that puts to much stress on the neck. I feel like when I do them I feel it my back part of the shoulders. But I do them reverse on back day and can feel those right around the middle and side of my back.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id like to learn more cutting exercises for shoulders to be honest. I want that upper cut to start showing more.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try some barbell over and back, cage presses, add some bands...

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Shoulders:

Another HULK smash workout!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks wasme!! Awesome I can always count on you guys!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try ultra wide grip bb shoulder press. Talk about humbling.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Crap bro I did those last week and forget to do them lol. Today was crazy. I'm more aggressive then ever/ I had a friend that called me about 3 damn times. He was asking me about some supps, but I was in the middle of something. When I answered I said I'm about to slap you silly. He was like what i do lol. But i did biceps and man I didn't want to stop at all.

Biceps:

standing alt db curls: 35 lbs x 8,8,8,8

standing sup db curls: 30 lbs x 10,10,10,10

cable curls" 50 lbs x 10,10,10,10

standing ex bar curls: 65 lbs x 10,10,10,10

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
zzzzzzz where my peeps go!!!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right here buddy... good workout.. aggression seems to be peaking!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Crap bro I did those last week and forget to do them lol. Today was crazy. I'm more aggressive then ever/ I had a friend that called me about 3 damn times. He was asking me about some supps, but I was in the middle of something. When I answered I said I'm about to slap you silly. He was like what i do lol. But i did biceps and man I didn't want to stop at all.

Biceps:

All kinda of curls up in here!

Keep killing it brotha!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Biceps:

Your arms must have looked like balloons ready to pop!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Idk i just know I about couldn't lift them to grab my seat belt lol. Today early day at work and longgggggg. Went to gym late around 7 something tonight. Did 1 mile warm up cardio treadmill. Then I hit some legs up. I was pumped and aggression was high as well. I didn't want to stop.

Legs: with some calves

Seated leg ext: 135 lbs x 10,12,12

lying leg curls: 70 lbs x 10,10,10

leg presses: 6 plates x 10, 8 plates x 10, 10 plates x 10, 12 plates x 10 all plates 45 lbs I super set each one of these with calve presses going to failure. I rep out 30 on the first two sets.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice Hulkster

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid session Pack. Notice any body comp changes this far btw? I've seen you talk about aggression being up but didn't notice if you mentioned body composition

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
How any days have you been on 550 and any recomp you notice? {like others asked} I've got one bottle, waiting to order another for a 8 week run.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Curious about body recomp as well as anything libido/performance wise.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Try ultra wide grip bb shoulder press. Talk about humbling.
Love these as well. Good work in here pack.

Also curious on the body comp changes. I'm very pleased with it myself.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 miles cardio 20 min sauna and triceps

Triceps

Reverse cable curls: 120 lbs x 12,12,12,12

V bar press: 110 lbs x 10,10,10,10

Rope pulldowns: 110 lbs x 10,10,10,10

Close grip bench press: 155 lbs x 10,8,8

Overhead db press: 75 lbs x 10,10,8

I dint want to stop!!!

What ive noticed is high aggression strength increased def a lot more pumps and energy. Definition in arms and upper body. I love this stuff.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
2 miles cardio 20 min sauna and tricepsI dint want to stop!!!What ive noticed is high aggression strength increased def a lot more pumps and energy. Definition in arms and upper body. I love this stuff.
Good job on keeping that cardio going.. It can only help you my friend.Good to hear about the strength increase. I also am noticing some of your workouts are longer than a few months back! Keep it up Pack.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Thomas...Here is the rating scale...to give you something to keep in my while you are in the gym hulking out!

FINAFLEX MASS 550

Rating Scale 1-5 (1 is lowest, 5 highest)

1. This product increased my motivation and drive...
2. This product increased my appetite...
3. This product improved my libido...
4. This product improved my body compostion...
5. This product increased my strength and performance...
6. I would recommend this product to family and friends...

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks brother will do def like that set up. Enjoyed the weekend. Hope everyone here as well did. I have two days left :( I swear I could have easily done 2 bottles worth. I have enjoyed it to the fulliest. I will post review tomorrow night or wend morning. Will post todays workout tonight.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man today was unfreaking real!!! Hit up back and I did not want tooooo stop!!! Awesome pumps and good sweat.Back: Machine rows: 100 lbs x 15,12,10,10Db rows: 50 lbs x 10,10,10Face pulls: 120 lbs x 10,10,10,10Reverse lat machine pulldowns: 150 lbs x 10,10,8Cable bar wide grip pull downs: 90 lbs x 12. 100 lbs x 10,10,8

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man today was unfreaking real!!! Hit up back and I did notwant tooooo stop!!! Awesome pumps and good sweat.
Back:

Machine rows: 100 lbs x 15,12,10,10
Db rows: 50 lbs x 10,10,10
Face pulls: 120 lbs x 10,10,10,10
Reverse lat machine pulldowns: 150 lbs x 10,10,8
Cable bar wide grip pull downs: 90 lbs x 12. 100 lbs x10,10,8

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man today was unfreaking real!!! Hit up back and I did notwant tooooo stop!!! Awesome pumps and good sweat.
Back:

Machine rows: 100 lbs x 15,12,10,10
Db rows: 50 lbs x 10,10,10
Face pulls: 120 lbs x 10,10,10,10
Reverse lat machine pulldowns: 150 lbs x 10,10,8
Cable bar wide grip pull downs: 90 lbs x 12. 100 lbs x10,10,8
Hmm. Whatever don't color this is it isn't showing up on my phone.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
register it was the back workout. I was trying to get it to do format I normally do. My home cp went out so having to use phone which suckkkks. lol Yesterday was back and was awesome workout. Today is son's game so will finish tomorrow with Chest!!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those are some nice face pulls Pack.. do you pause on the contraction?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Those are some nice face pulls Pack.. do you pause on the contraction?
X2 I just started them and the pump I'm getting from it, feels like its hitting a new spot when I hit rear felts and traps.

Great job my hulk bro:D

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes I do, I love this move especially as a finisher. Today will be chest day and I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My arms are feeling so much tighter.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes I do, I love this move especially as a finisher. Today will be chest day and I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My arms are feeling so much tighter.
I am seeing a very enthusiastic hulk these days! I like it..

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok last day today on Mass 500!! First off just want to say hands down this will go as one of my all time fav logs and enjoyed what it brought. My arms are getting so much fuller and staying pump even when done working out. Today was chest day and you know I was waiting for this. Now last week i ended up finishing my 8,6,4,2 on incline bench with 275 lbs for 6 reps. I changed it up a bit today to see.

Chest:

incline barbell bench press: 185 lbs x 8, 205 lbs x 6, 245 lbs x 4 BOOOOOOM 295 lbs x 2

flat db bench press: 70 lbs x 8,8,8,8

cable flyes: 50 lbs x 10,10 60 lbs x 10, 8

finished chest with burn out 3 sets 15 Incline machine presses: 150 lbs one set two sets 160 lbs

then sauna.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rating Scale 1-5 (1 is lowest, 5 highest)

1. This product increased my motivation and drive... uhm to say that would be an understatement. UH HELL YEAH 5.0

2. This product increased my appetite... I didn't notice to much in this but that's more bc I eat pretty much when I need to. I did notice more of an animal attitude though. I wanted to eat protein all day long. 4.0

3. This product improved my libido... Def been feeling much better in that department which is good since my wife's a freaking nympho. 4.5

4. This product improved my body compostion... I noticed a huge difference in my upper body. Arms are much fuller with cuts coming in places i use to struggle with. Chest starting to look much better as well. 4.8

5. This product increased my strength and performance... 5.0 and then some. I'd say big yes especially in chest day on inclines. My grip even feels much better.

6. I would recommend this product to family and friends... 5.0 def would will be saying some stuff on face book as well.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great review! Thanks for your effort here and thoughts brother. Was a pleasure to watch you slay the iron hulk style!

...and glad to hear your why is a nympho! lol

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wasme you being here gave me motivation as well. No supp in the world beats yall support. I just freaking love what this stuff did for me especially in terms of aggression. I'm still wanting to go back to the gym right now lol.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice log with tons of hard work Pack! Keep lifting hard brother!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Very nice very nice. Even went with a . Eating scale for supreme accuracy :)

Very well run log Pack. We greatly appreciate your efforts in this beta test! If you could post your final review in the supplements section that would be awesome as well.

Best of luck moving forward buddy.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Great log and review hulkster. Glad you enjoyed it. Best of luck to you bud

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys I will def keep moving forward and will def use Finaflex products again. LIke I said this has been one of the best otc products for me ever.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Thanks guys I will def keep moving forward and will def use Finaflex products again. LIke I said this has been one of the best otc products for me ever.
Maybe we should change your name from hulk to FREAK ;-)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok last day today on Mass 500!! First off just want to say hands down this will go as one of my all time fav logs and enjoyed what it brought. My arms are getting so much fuller and staying pump even when done working out. Today was chest day and you know I was waiting for this. Now last week i ended up finishing my 8,6,4,2 on incline bench with 275 lbs for 6 reps. I changed it up a bit today to see. Chest:incline barbell bench press: 185 lbs x 8, 205 lbs x 6, 245 lbs x 4 BOOOOOOM 295 lbs x 2 flat db bench press: 70 lbs x 8,8,8,8cable flyes: 50 lbs x 10,10 60 lbs x 10, 8finished chest with burn out 3 sets 15 Incline machine presses: 150 lbs one set two sets 160 lbs then sauna.
Great final review bro! Great log to follow and damn your incline is always beast mode, 295x2! Nice job!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks JD. Ima break 350 in couple months!!!