FINAFLEX Mass 550 clashes with Packers6211

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Nice work on bro day hulk. Glad to hear of very little pain in the elbow. Tennis elbow is no fun.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tommy you can do it. You can do it all night long. Oh wait every time you do Mrs Packers becomes a mommy again. LOL.... You got this shizzz bro

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tommy you can do it. You can do it all night long. Oh wait every time you do Mrs Packers becomes a mommy again. LOL.... You got this shizzz bro
Ain't that the truth! Likes baseball so much, he wants to field his OWN team

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol yall so crazy! Yeah I got or shall I say will have 4 boys after August. I'm done after this lol.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Went today for 15 minute warm up treadmill. Then Chest day followed with some sauna. I felt some extreme pumps today. Like I jacked up or something. IDK but damn i liked it. I'd friggin love to get another bottle of this but flat broke.

Chest:

Incline barbell presses: 185 lbs x 8, 205 lbs x 6, 225 lbs x 6, 275 lbs x 4

db flat bench press: 65 lbs x 8,8,8

peck deck: 125 lbs x 12, 137.5 lbs x 12, 150 lbs x 12

did two sets to failure on seated incline presses: 125 lbs x 20, 15

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man that suprised me that I got the 275 for 4 reps. Makes me wonder what my one rep max would be at right now.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So what have you noticed this far if anything? Very early on still as well.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man that suprised me that I got the 275 for 4 reps. Makes me wonder what my one rep max would be at right now.
Impressive inclines! Your upper chest is in Hulk mode!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Def seen an increase in aggression. For anyone that knows me in person i'm the easiest going guy. It's rare to get me into an ill mood, bc I know once I do I am totally different person. The true hulk comes out haha. But man it feels like roid rage. I'm getting impatient has hell with idiot drivers and people in the gym that sit on their areses and text while on a machine that I need. I get on a machine bump it and go. This one girl although hot as hell yesterday hog the damn cable machine for almost 45 minutes. Also felt lil more energy in terms of volume. I like to do 8 6 4 2 program on just incline barbell bench but I didn't know I could get 275 for 4 reps. I mighta got 2 more if I wanted.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
any increase in hunger? damn, the last couple of days my appetite is crazy.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes im actually starving right now thinking about lunch already!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like the Mass has kicked in!
something is happening here, lol.....think i am going to stick with just the 2 caps daily for awhile...

what about you, pack? you still double dosing?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No I decided 2 since it is one month supply. I'd like to get another bottle do go longer and a shirt lol. I'm ready to workout again but stuck at work.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
something is happening here, lol.....think i am going to stick with just the 2 caps daily for awhile... what about you, pack? you still double dosing?
How many pills does Finaflex say to take a day?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id have to check it's at home but I think 2 i'm not sure. But that's just a month supply.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sick numbers on that incline bench bro! Keep killin it, the hulk is back!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Id have to check it's at home but I think 2 i'm not sure. But that's just a month supply.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
open range advised, depending on your preference
minimum dosing 2/day ... for extreme results 4/day
any idea how long that intro offer will last?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yesterday did 2 miles cardio then sauna no lifting. Going to lift today. Son's better had a bad ear infection.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah especially when they're 9 months old. They can't talk and tell you what's wrong. I have a 12 yr 8 yr old and 9 month old all boys lol.

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Yeah especially when they're 9 months old. They can't talk and tell you what's wrong. I have a 12 yr 8 yr old and 9 month old all boys lol.
I got one. My lil princess ( sometimes baby satan lol) just turned two. I feel ur pain. Thankfully mine has only been under the weather a few times.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
glad your son is feeling better....now you don't have any excuses, KILL IT!!!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today did warm up treadmill for 15 minutes. Then hit biceps with little bit of tris. I was doing bicep day today, but a friend of mine wanted to see a couple of tricep exercises for toning her arms. Then after I did that we did more cardio on treadmill. lil over a mile.

Biceps:

standing alt db curls: 35 lbs x 8,8,8,8

standing sup db curls: 30 lbs x 10,10,10

standing ez bar curls: 65 lbs x 8,8,8

Triceps:

machine dips 120 lbs x 10,10,10

reverse cable bar curls. : 100 lbs x 10,10,10

Again this was more for my biceps day but will do triceps again this weekend. Tommorrow should day. I am def feeling the pumps lately and been noticing more n more aggressive behavior. That and it's like I'm not as sore for some reason.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Another great update, always nice to have that aggression boost in the gym :D

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Great session hulk. The lack of soreness is always welcome. Allows us to train the muscle more often.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Skip yesterday due to son's bb game and needed it anyway. Today though hit shoulders up. I had a great session as I don't like shoulder day. Mainly bc of my surgery couple yrs ago. But felt good and the pump and aggression is crazy. THis has me on edge lol. Even mrs. packers ask me wth i'm on.

Shoulders:

db Shoulder presses: 50 lbs x 10,10,10

lat machine pull downs: 135 lbs x 10,10,10

behind neck smith machine shoulder press: 135 lbs x 10, 155 lbs x 10, 185 lbs x 12 first time doing these

Db shrugs: 55 lbs x 10,10,10

standing db side raises: 15 lbs x 10,10,10

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Skip yesterday due to son's bb game and needed it anyway. Today though hit shoulders up. I had a great session as I don't like shoulder day. Mainly bc of my surgery couple yrs ago. But felt good and the pump and aggression is crazy. THis has me on edge lol. Even mrs. packers ask me wth i'm on. Shoulders:db Shoulder presses: 50 lbs x 10,10,10lat machine pull downs: 135 lbs x 10,10,10behind neck smith machine shoulder press: 135 lbs x 10, 155 lbs x 10, 185 lbs x 12 first time doing theseDb shrugs: 55 lbs x 10,10,10standing db side raises: 15 lbs x 10,10,10
Nice numbers on the shoulder press especially for your first time... some power there man.Did you tell Mrs. Hulk, she wouldn't like it if you got angry?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
shoulder press aka hulk press

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Nice numbers on the shoulder press especially for your first time... some power there man.Did you tell Mrs. Hulk, she wouldn't like it if you got angry?
Agree, great number for first time doing behind the neck press!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah bro nice numbers on the shoulder press!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Skip yesterday due to son's bb game and needed it anyway. Today though hit shoulders up. I had a great session as I don't like shoulder day. Mainly bc of my surgery couple yrs ago. But felt good and the pump and aggression is crazy. THis has me on edge lol. Even mrs. packers ask me wth i'm on.

Shoulders:

db Shoulder presses: 50 lbs x 10,10,10

lat machine pull downs: 135 lbs x 10,10,10

behind neck smith machine shoulder press: 135 lbs x 10, 155 lbs x 10, 185 lbs x 12 first time doing these

Db shrugs: 55 lbs x 10,10,10

standing db side raises: 15 lbs x 10,10,10
seriously? Who hates shoulder day? Lol. What type of surgery was it pack?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They took an inch of bone spur and fixed an inpingement. I was suppose to rehab for 6 weeks to 8 but finished in 4. I don't like to sit by still. I was determined and the therapist said I completed everything quicker then expected. It doesn't hurt hardly anymore. But tweaks here and there but oddly on biceps only. I took Yesterday and today off. Had games all day in the sun yesterday and then relax day today. Tomorrow lift day back and chest.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
They took an inch of bone spur and fixed an inpingement. I was suppose to rehab for 6 weeks to 8 but finished in 4. I don't like to sit by still. I was determined and the therapist said I completed everything quicker then expected. It doesn't hurt hardly anymore. But tweaks here and there but oddly on biceps only. I took Yesterday and today off. Had games all day in the sun yesterday and then relax day today. Tomorrow lift day back and chest.
Need an arm blaster attachment for bicep days :)

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Teach me what is bro and yeah i'll do it. I need to find a reliable arm sleeve. My tennis elbow had me on the down slide for months. Not the last 3 weeks it's been much better. I had got one of ebay but damn thing barley fits. I got the xl and needed the 2 x lol

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Teach me what is bro and yeah i'll do it. I need to find a reliable arm sleeve. My tennis elbow had me on the down slide for months. Not the last 3 weeks it's been much better. I had got one of ebay but damn thing barley fits. I got the xl and needed the 2 x lol
The arm blaster is an old school harness that keeps your elbows locked in place while doing curls.