FINAFLEX Mass 550 clashes with Packers6211

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh i seen one yrs ago. I didn't know what it was called. I'll go hunt one down on ebay.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh i seen one yrs ago. I didn't know what it was called. I'll go hunt one down on ebay.
They sure hit the biceps good! Just tried it last month for the first time.

jjblacksheep

jjblacksheep

Awards
20 years ago everyone used the arm blaster.....hell I had one and had forgot about it. Pretty cool device.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Quick update went to doc today took off work. Been battling sinus infection crap for over 5 days and knowing i'll be in a gas mask wen and thur this week, I just said screw it and went. But they normally give me shot starts with an r and hurts like hell when you sit down. But does the trick. Instead they gave me damn decadron and then pregnisdone pills. Bros this stuff makes the calm hulk turn into hulk meets tazmanian devil. I'm serious man i'm wanting to snap something or some one. So tomrorrow ill take it out on the weights. I tried going after doc but they were so slammed i couldn't get on any benches. Mondays are bs there. TOmorrow back and chest.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Good stuff in here pack man! Have you tried pairing shoulders with chest? I prefer it actually.

Hope the sinus issues subside buddy

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah bro I feel much better. That stuff may make me tweaked out like Im serious man I can take a whole damn fb team on myself right now lol. But def clears me up. Tomorrow is going to be rough for those weights cause they getting biatched slapped around. No bro i looked it up it's this Rocephin shot.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quick update went to doc today took off work. Been battling sinus infection crap for over 5 days and knowing i'll be in a gas mask wen and thur this week, I just said screw it and went. But they normally give me shot starts with an r and hurts like hell when you sit down. But does the trick. Instead they gave me damn decadron and then pregnisdone pills. Bros this stuff makes the calm hulk turn into hulk meets tazmanian devil. I'm serious man i'm wanting to snap something or some one. So tomrorrow ill take it out on the weights. I tried going after doc but they were so slammed i couldn't get on any benches. Mondays are bs there. TOmorrow back and chest.
Hope the sinus infection clears up soon bro, let that anger out on the weights tomorrow!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good stuff in here pack man! Have you tried pairing shoulders with chest? I prefer it actually.Hope the sinus issues subside buddy
Great suggestion right there. Especially if you use a meadows approach. I have found it helped with shoulder pain (on both Justin and Breezy's recommendation).

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not yet lol but will think about it. Just this damn meds had gave me heartburn from hell last night and today. I got no sleep since 10 am yesterday. No joke this presidone sucks. I had them switch me to just a zpack today. I still sucked it and hit chest and sauna.

Chest:

incline barbell press: 135 lbs x 8, 185 lbs x 8, 205 lbs x 8, 225 lbs x 6, 275 lbs x 2

flat bench db press: 55 lbs x 10,10,10

peck deck machine: 135 lbs x 12, 150 lbs x 12,12

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Zpaks are the devil!

They always have me sine bad nausea the two times I had to take em.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah man antibiotics work differently for people. I can take just about anything with or without food. But I felt like crap today trying to get this crap out. Then at work I was in a gas mask for training 3 hrs and when I got out, I had a text from the wife and my 10 month old has pneumonia. Poor lil one just getting over sinius infection. I may go today for a quick one but may take off til tomorrow since wife will be off and can be with him.

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Yeah man antibiotics work differently for people. I can take just about anything with or without food. But I felt like crap today trying to get this crap out. Then at work I was in a gas mask for training 3 hrs and when I got out, I had a text from the wife and my 10 month old has pneumonia. Poor lil one just getting over sinius infection. I may go today for a quick one but may take off til tomorrow since wife will be off and can be with him.
Sick babies are a tough card to draw. I have a toddler. Good luck man. Hope recovery , for all , is a speedy one

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Oh my, pneumonia! Get that little one better! It's so scary when they get sick like that

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah the wife said they caught it early. See he just finished his antibiotics from ear infection. We hardly ever get sick with exception from sinius bc alabama is bad area for that. But he's up eating and playing with his brothers screaming at them lol. But he's got his meds now too. Thanks guys!! I love my kids with all the passion in the world.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Yeah the wife said they caught it early. See he just finished his antibiotics from ear infection. We hardly ever get sick with exception from sinius bc alabama is bad area for that. But he's up eating and playing with his brothers screaming at them lol. But he's got his meds now too. Thanks guys!! I love my kids with all the passion in the world.
I know exactly how you feel hulk.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
good man!!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Long day at work. Still trying to kick the final part of this crud out. Went to gym and hit some straight cardio. 45 minutes treadmill 2.6 miles. THen sauna 20 minutes. Was sweating like a pig.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey Pack, check the sides on those antibiotics for tendon issues. A friend of mine was on an antibiotic script and ripped a major tendon.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How many days in are you now Pack? Nice work on still getting in there and getting some cardio in. At least, that will give you a positive mindset of getting some work done.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How many days in are you now Pack? Nice work on still getting in there and getting some cardio in. At least, that will give you a positive mindset of getting some work done.
helps clear out that mucus crap also!!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah it's starting to get close to clearing up! I just felt like the antibiotic was bloating the heck out of me. I hit arms up today and felt much better. It was crazy bc i kept wanting to lift and didn't want to leave but 12 yr old had baseball game tonight. Did 10 min warm up on treadmill. Then Arm day.

Triceps:

Over head db press: 70 lbs x 10,10,10

Rope pressdowns: 100 lbs x 12,12,10

Reverse cable curls: 100 lns x 12,12,10

Biceps:

Standing db curls alt: 30 lbs x 10,10,10,10

Cable curls: 50 lbs x 10,10,8

Standing hammer curls: 35 lbs x 8,8,8,8

Ez bar curls: 55 lns x 10,10,10,10

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid workout Pack.. glad you started throwing that extra set in on most exercises. I am sure you feel the difference.

How did ball go?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good they won 5-4. Close game lol. Ended lil after 9 pm tonight. Im worn out but def glad i had a good arm day.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah but they are trying to get something up at another complex. It be only 3 fields vrs the usually 8 we had but it's better than nothing.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got up early and headed to soccer fields. Christian has double header games, then Chris the oldest baseball game at 4. I think i got plenty of sunshine lol. Long day but still hit gym up. I did little of 2 miles on treadmill then hit up back. Felt really good today.

Back:

machine rows: 100 lbs x 10,10,10,10

db rows: 45 lbs x 8,8,8,8

face pulls: 110 lbs x 10,10,10,10 note the db rows and face pulls were super sets.

reverse lat pull downs: 135 lbs x 10,10,10,10

Cable Curl Bar wide grip chest pull downs: 90 lbs x 10,10,10,10

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Busy day for you Pack! Good workout..nice superset! Are you noticing any increased aggression, drive? strength? sense of well being?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh yeah bro I stated that earlier lol the aggression has been very high. I get snappy more to which isn't me, but I like it lol. I felt strong yesterday for sure. More like the kool aid man smashing through the wall.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha no wasme i have nothing but love for you!!!! Today was great day. I hit up chest day. Now only on incline bench do i got heavy and when i do my sets i try 8,6,4,2 there are some times I may vary and say do one or two more reps depending on feeling. Well hell today last set of inclines I about shocked myself and hit 275 lbs for 6 reps.

Did one mile cardio warm up

Chest:

Cable flyes: 50 lbs x 10 60lbs x 10, 10

Flat db bench press: 60 lbs x 8,8,8

Decline barbell press: 155 lbs x 10 185 lbs x 10,10

Incline barbell press: 185 lbs x 8, 205 lbs x 6, 245 lbs x 4 275 lbs x 6

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wicked job on incline bench bro! As if thats at the end of your chest workout, STRONG!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks brother! I don't know why but i love inclines!

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's crazy heavy for 6 on incline! Nice pressing.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Freakin Hulkin Inclines! Nice!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I gotta agree, strength on the increase here... week or two back was 275x2 I believe.. adding 4 reps is HUUUUUGE! Nice work bro.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks guys. I swear it's weird. I really don't know how to explain it. I use to do 350 lbs for 2 reps at 170 lbs 11 yrs ago. Yet I could barley hit proablly 300 on flat today at 236. Yet on Inclines I feel 10 x stronger.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You will get it back just have to be consistent sir mini hulk

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks guys. I swear it's weird. I really don't know how to explain it. I use to do 350 lbs for 2 reps at 170 lbs 11 yrs ago. Yet I could barley hit proablly 300 on flat today at 236. Yet on Inclines I feel 10 x stronger.

I feel the same with my incline db press, it's my strongest lift and gotta love incline :D