Favorite Preworkout of All Time

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Ya I read the blog and it.makes no sense. There is multiple test by multiple different sources all showing the same spike ingredient. That isn't a coincidence. The og was spiked no doubt nothing natural can or ever will produce the same result as methamphetamines. But this is DS so they probably will bring the original and spike the sh!T out of it as well. So fingers crossed for more methamphetamine analogs!!!!
Wasn't it an amphetamine analog? Haha, meth would have been pretty harsh. But I don't have an advanced science degree so I may not know what I'm talking about.

Regardless, I agree with your point. They definitely flooded the market with a spiked product and then cleaned up their act when suspicions arose. That's my theory. If you were a consistent OG Craze user like me, there was a NOTED difference between the first few batches and the subsequent batches that were released closer to when it was discontinued all together. Hell, search these boards. Tons of threads about it. All the DS reps would say is that you really need to "shake the tub" but we all saw through their B.S.

So if DS re-releases the OG Craze, I'm sure it will be the latter, non-spiked version.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wasn't it an amphetamine analog? Haha, meth would have been pretty harsh. But I don't have an advanced science degree so I may not know what I'm talking about.

Regardless, I agree with your point. They definitely flooded the market with a spiked product and then cleaned up their act when suspicions arose. That's my theory. If you were a consistent OG Craze user like me, there was a NOTED difference between the first few batches and the subsequent batches that were released closer to when it was discontinued all together. Hell, search these boards. Tons of threads about it. All the DS reps would say is that you really need to "shake the tub" but we all saw through their B.S.

So if DS re-releases the OG Craze, I'm sure it will be the latter, non-spiked version.
No it was a methamphetamine anaolog. And there is such this bad connotation around meth. But in reality it's is safer and more efficient and effective than regular amphetamines. With probably less chance of addiction. Pharmaceutical methamphetamines are still prescribed (hard to get due to the stigma around meth) as desoxyn. Great stuff I had a script for a while, a while ago. It's the other sh!T in street meth that makes it what it is. Plus street meth is not methamphetamine it is something else I do not remember the nomenclature at the moment.

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Think of the money they'll make re releasing it looking exactly the same. Millions made then placebo and disappointment setting in because it's missing one ingredient.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya I read the blog and it.makes no sense. There is multiple test by multiple different sources all showing the same spike ingredient. That isn't a coincidence. The og was spiked no doubt nothing natural can or ever will produce the same result as methamphetamines. But this is DS so they probably will bring the original and spike the sh!T out of it as well. So fingers crossed for more methamphetamine analogs!!!!
I had a scoop or 2 sent to me from a friend on here and it was likely from another batch, because it was nothing remotely magical to me.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I had one good one and two form the other and man that first batch stuff was good
On another forum where Matt Cahill use to post I asked for some Craze samples and he sent me a few scoops in the ziplock bag. He must have had a special batch or something as those samples were freaking insane. Orcourse I ordered some tubs and they were no where near as strong, still good but not like those samples.

Also I agree, read the blog yesterday and really get a mixed signal from them. I mean they have been essential silent in regards to OG Craze and this article almost seems like they have something new in the works.

The inverse of this good news was when we realized that the unrelenting controversy surrounding this product would likely be the end of it. And that controversy is something we would have handled very differently if somehow we were given the opportunity again. But while we can’t relive the past, we can apply our hard-earned wisdom to smaller battles we might encounter in the future.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
For the Mesomorph lovers: the new Snow Cone flavor was shipped out to stores yesterday I believe. It should be on the shelves very soon. Maybe even today.
IMG_1490877317.367408.jpg

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would have to agree that there is very little chance that it was not spiked. I have tried pure Dendrobium Stem Extract by SD Pharmaceuticals. Guess what it did....nothing.

Interesting that they attempting to make a comeback though!

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would have to agree that there is very little chance that it was not spiked. I have tried pure Dendrobium Stem Extract by SD Pharmaceuticals. Guess what it did....nothing.

Interesting that they attempting to make a comeback though!
LOL everyone started putting dendrobium in their preworkout after Craze, just wasnt the right blend ;)

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Craze....wow. I actually got picked in a random drawing to get one of the first 25 (i think it was 25) samples. Came in a little bag with cardboard flyer on the back. Read directions and looked at caff content. Laughed as I took 2 scoops at 430am. Went to the gym and proceeded to lift and then run 3 miles. Went to work and gave the presentation of my lifetime, remembering small details that i have no idea how i remembered. Went home at 5 at my wife asked me what i was on because i was still tweaked out. Usually go to bed at 9, finally got to sleep around 1230. Bought first couple tubs after that and they were great. Next couple batches got worse. Anyway, that sample was probably actual meth. haha!

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Their stirring up more conversation on their fb page saying they will be proven innocent on it. Someone asked just bring it back they said it wasn't that easy. Why couldn't they once cleared like they said just put it right back into production again.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
aside from several already mentioned, i loved iforce maximize v2 and epharm clear shot. dat burn!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Craze....wow. I actually got picked in a random drawing to get one of the first 25 (i think it was 25) samples. Came in a little bag with cardboard flyer on the back. Read directions and looked at caff content. Laughed as I took 2 scoops at 430am. Went to the gym and proceeded to lift and then run 3 miles. Went to work and gave the presentation of my lifetime, remembering small details that i have no idea how i remembered. Went home at 5 at my wife asked me what i was on because i was still tweaked out. Usually go to bed at 9, finally got to sleep around 1230. Bought first couple tubs after that and they were great. Next couple batches got worse. Anyway, that sample was probably actual meth. haha!
I always heard that the batches toward the end of production were not as good. This is actually when I started Craze..I was only able to enjoy 2 tubs...and I had to struggle to find that second one. So in theory, I had the weaker versions and it was still amazing.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I always heard that the batches toward the end of production were not as good. This is actually when I started Craze..I was only able to enjoy 2 tubs...and I had to struggle to find that second one. So in theory, I had the weaker versions and it was still amazing.
Yea, toward the end those who used it from the beginning (me included) could tell a NOTICEABLE difference. Those first runs were very special

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When they switched betaine and creatine around on the label is when I noticed.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
That's right! Then the tub shaking excuses from reps started pouring in. Plus they started releasing new flavors. Ah, sweet memories

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Either I got a bad batch or I was a Craze non-responder. I got samples in the mail early on of it's production AND bought a tub and it was "eh, ok" and nothing like these cracked out posts.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Either I got a bad batch or I was a Craze non-responder. I got samples in the mail early on of it's production AND bought a tub and it was "eh, ok" and nothing like these cracked out posts.
But bro did you really shake the tub good? ;)
Sorry had too :p

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
That's crazy. Do you take any prescriptions for ADD or ADHD? Serious question. Because it was like being on adderall

HTGduck

HTGduck

Awards
  • Established
For me, stimul8. I am stim sensitive and the value of stimul8 was untouchable. 40 servings for around $25. The thing for me tho was that I could barely handle 1/3 a scoop so I got about 120 servings for $25.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
aside from several already mentioned, i loved iforce maximize v2 and epharm clear shot. dat burn!
surprised that og clear shot hasn't been mentioned already, I forgot about that stuff!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
For me, stimul8. I am stim sensitive and the value of stimul8 was untouchable. 40 servings for around $25. The thing for me tho was that I could barely handle 1/3 a scoop so I got about 120 servings for $25.
stimul8 is a very good non-dmaa stim, imo!!!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yea, toward the end those who used it from the beginning (me included) could tell a NOTICEABLE difference. Those first runs were very special
Yes, I remember that being the case...you are exactly right.
I truly think I only had the later version which potentially could have not been spiked...

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
I love Conquer Unleashed at the moment. Kandy Krushed. Not bad on the flavour. Smooth stim, no crash and nice focus.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love Conquer Unleashed at the moment. Kandy Krushed. Not bad on the flavour. Smooth stim, no crash and nice focus.
I've been wanting to try Conquer Unleashed & BloodShred WAR cause everyone says the focus is great
so I gotta get me a sample of each to see for myself before I jump on full tubs cause I have a lot of PW
on hand and can't justify getting more unless something is that good.

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
I've been wanting to try Conquer Unleashed & BloodShred WAR cause everyone says the focus is great
so I gotta get me a sample of each to see for myself before I jump on full tubs cause I have a lot of PW
I got my CU about 1 year ago but never open it. I started using them middle of March. No crazy stim kick. Just clean and smooth energy plus focus. I bought 2 more tubs (updated version) and i read that the updated version is better.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
it's discontinued. a replacement is coming soon.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
CU stim free with war?

I've tried CU stim free with a raw sample I got and it was a really good combo

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
it's discontinued. a replacement is coming soon.
That's when I like to stock up on pre-workouts when they become discontinued cause you
get them dirt cheap ;) and that's why I haven't had to buy any of the new 1,3 versions cause
I stocked up on the last fire sale and I won't need any 1,3 until there's a fire.:D

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any pre that contained DMAA when it was first released. Todays DMAA isn't near the level it was when first released.
I totally agree with this. When I first used the OG Jack3d the energy and focus I got from it was insane. Even after years of not using any DMAA products using them now doesn't have anywhere near the same effect.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I totally agree with this. When I first used the OG Jack3d the energy and focus I got from it was insane. Even after years of not using any DMAA products using them now doesn't have anywhere near the same effect.
agreed. apparently everyone was doing it wrong back then. but it felt so right lol.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don't you just hate it when you've just drank some delicious tutti frutti mesomorph and your gym is closed for a bodybuilding show.

Jakey

Awards
Craze if we're allowing the naughty add-in.

Uncut otherwise (hard decision though Defcon1, CU, Kraken, all up there).

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Don't you just hate it when you've just drank some delicious tutti frutti mesomorph and your gym is closed for a bodybuilding show.

I double scoop CU and my wife commanded me to go for shopping.....

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did you get to the gym in the end? Or did you waste two scoops on shopping?

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
Did you get to the gym in the end? Or did you waste two scoops on shopping?
2 scoops CU wasted. I got swole arms and legs. I was carrying and chasing my daughter all the time in the mall. I tried to convince myself that i had a great cardio, arms and legs session. ?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This has been discussed a few times. The last time..someone stated that Hi-Tech can confirm that there is no difference between the DMAA of today, and that of yesterday.

Coming from Hi-Tech...this means absolutely nothing to me. Oops...did I say that out loud?

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was a non responder to Craze as well. And I bought it right when it came out, not when they started making the new flavors like Apple Pie.