Favorite Preworkout of All Time

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you were a fan of OG Craze you'll be surprisingly pleased with my formula of preworkout.
So you're putting illegal ingredients in your product? Smart.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1- Original Ultimate Orange- Amazing squat sessions on this one
2- OG Mesomorph - Before they stated putting nitrates in it (I haven't tried the version that's out now but the
original was probably one of the best 1,3 PW that was put out.)
3- D-Stunner- It got a bad rap for bad taste but WOW what amazing workouts I had on this one and
pumps were legit without adding anything to it. Another 1,3 winner but the whole stimulant effects were
so different than any other.
4- JP8X HARDCORE with 1,3- Another PW that got a bad rap of taste but I had some EPIC workouts on
this one and no crash from it .

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
And you think it's going to compare to OG Craze?
In all honesty - yes,but don't take my word for it, just wait for peoples reviews about it. I will be cooperating with Admin in the near future,so hopefully there will be logs/reviews here.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In all honesty - yes,but don't take my word for it, just wait for peoples reviews about it. I will be cooperating with Admin in the near future,so hopefully there will be logs/reviews here.
lol

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Waiting to try Prolific of PES, I am currently trying the stack MaxREPS NO3 + The Curse!
I am quite satisfied, excellent vascularization, excellent resistance, excellent strength! Nothing is missing!
I recommend this stack! to try!

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
1- Original Ultimate Orange- Amazing squat sessions on this one
2- OG Mesomorph - Before they stated putting nitrates in it (I haven't tried the version that's out now but the
original was probably one of the best 1,3 PW that was put out.)
3- D-Stunner- It got a bad rap for bad taste but WOW what amazing workouts I had on this one and
pumps were legit without adding anything to it. Another 1,3 winner but the whole stimulant effects were
so different than any other.
4- JP8X HARDCORE with 1,3- Another PW that got a bad rap of taste but I had some EPIC workouts on
this one and no crash from it .
OG Ultimate Orange - I can't remember that long ago! Tang with Ephedrine is the bomb.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
N,alpha-Diethylphenylethylamine.
Let me put it this way,I'm not saying it will be stronger than craze,all I'm saying is that it's going to be stronger than current pres,even that are listed with dmaa. Craze is like a ultimate benchmark tool, what customer want.
the active ingredient wasn't simply about "strength". If it was, people would just drop 2g of pure caffeine and have the "strongest" pre-workout.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The original body octane. I probably convinced more people to buy it back in the day than any MAN rep

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think you better just bow out before you don't even get a chance to cooperate.

Reactions: Nac
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think you better just bow out before you don't even get a chance to cooperate.
the curtain has dropped....

am I the only one who actually enjoyed the taste of og shotgun?

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
LOL....I thought for sure there was someone else out there....:scared:
And that's coming from the guy (me) who loved the taste of OG craze and OG animal rage. Both seemed to be hated by the masses. That reminds me, put OG Animal Rage on my list too!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
And that's coming from the guy (me) who loved the taste of OG craze and OG animal rage. Both seemed to be hated by the masses. That reminds me, put OG Animal Rage on my list too!
personal taste I guess...I've liked/not liked several things that went against popular opinion.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
PNI Prodigy was my favorite..Since becoming a rep for HiTech it's now Wicked

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Back in the day LG cold fusion was mine.

compan

compan

Awards
OG D-Stunner is definitely my favorite and I still have 4 scoops in my freezer. I might take one this weekend. I feel like I might be getting a cold? So if I feel 100% I'm taking it. With such limited supply, I keep waiting for perfect conditions to use them haha.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Enhanced, prolific and jack3d. Enhanced had a completely unique feel. The focus and mental stimulation of the product was something I've never felt before from any product.
Jack3d had a way of boosting me and giving me that cracked out push I looked forward to in my younger days.
Prolific is just the right amount of energy to fuel my workouts and stays evident even after my workout is done. But the mental awareness and stamina even allowing me to push throw the late reps of each set is where it really shines for me.

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ya, i got the Electrice Lime flavour. The taste was horrible but great focus.
I've tried watermelon and grape... They're OK, but definitely not the best flavored Pre on the market.

But, I'll take effectiveness over taste every time!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have heard from a few people that stuff provided a really good mood boost, wish I had tried it back then
The original PNI Prodigy was just slightly above average in my book. The new one actually looks a bit better to be honest..I did not even realize it was out there!

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
First time I tried the original Prodigy, a gym goer who had a meth addiction that he kicked, thought I was on meth..he was freaked

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it just me but is the "dmaa" of today not the same as it was?? Like I'm 99% sure what we are consuming now is definitely not what we used be consuming. Whether or not it's not dmaa now or it was something much stronger than dmaa then idk

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is it just me but is the "dmaa" of today not the same as it was?? Like I'm 99% sure what we are consuming now is definitely not what we used be consuming. Whether or not it's not dmaa now or it was something much stronger than dmaa then idk
Yes...that has come up a few times actually. The general consensus seems to be that it is not the same as it used to be. I wouldn't know because I actually have not tried anything with DMAA for a few years. Having said that...The last product I tried with it was Mesomorph...which is obviously a favorite among many but did absolutely nothing at all for me.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's a shame I should have stocked up I used to love 1,3dim now it's mehh

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
A lot of spiking going on back then me thinks...

I have a bottle of PA original DMAA 25mg capsules and its not that great and I know it's real. DMAA was never that potent...

It's a nice addition but wasn't an atom bomb.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A lot of spiking going on back then me thinks...

I have a bottle of PA original DMAA 25mg capsules and its not that great and I know it's real. DMAA was never that potent...

It's a nice addition but wasn't an atom bomb.
Agreed

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
My boss at HiTech VaughnTrue says DMAA is exact same now as it was then..maybe it being so new at the time , the initial hit of it

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My boss at HiTech VaughnTrue says DMAA is exact same now as it was then..maybe it being so new at the time , the initial hit of it
Could be but saying I have some new meso and og 1mr in my cabinet and one is WWWAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY stronger then the other but neither are weak by any means

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not even close...this has been the topic of discussion many a time on the boards, through PM, etc. I'm telling you...some company is going to get caught just like amino spiking with what they are doing with DMAA, it's only a matter of time before one of these 60-70mg DMAA products get tested for DMAA and it comes back as not DMAA or severely underdosed. I'm just waiting for the next hero of the supplement industry to have 2-3 products tested and reveal what a lot of people think.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not even close...this has been the topic of discussion many a time on the boards, through PM, etc. I'm telling you...some company is going to get caught just like amino spiking with what they are doing with DMAA, it's only a matter of time before one of these 60-70mg DMAA products get tested for DMAA and it comes back as not DMAA or severely underdosed. I'm just waiting for the next hero of the supplement industry to have 2-3 products tested and reveal what a lot of people think.
See I agree that it's weaker then it used to be but I'm not convinced that what we are using now isn't dmaa. I think it is dmaa NOW. I think whatever we used be taking was an amphetamine analog of some sort and not dmaa

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
See I agree that it's weaker then it used to be but I'm not convinced that what we are using now isn't dmaa. I think it is dmaa NOW. I think whatever we used be taking was an amphetamine analog of some sort and not dmaa
I can't believe that "every" company back then was spiking their 1,3 pre with methamp analogues...not that it's impossible, I just don't buy it for a second. Only Driven Sports & Gaspari were caught? Nah man...something shady is going on, very shady. Like I said...just like amino spiking, Meadows & Prime fiasco, etc. you start dcking people over...you will be exposed. We just need someone to test the pre's that "say" they contain DMAA plain and simple. That will shut people like me up...and a lot of others because some of these pre's aren't doing jacked sht.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I started lifting freshman year of HS for baseball. It wasn't til like my junior or senior year of college that I ever tried a pre-workout. I honestly can't remember the first time or what was first (when I got into grad school and lived in my house and not the dorms, I started ordering a lot more supps). I remember using NO Xplode and it was okay; nothing to write home about. I remember using NaNO Vapor and that stuff was FOUL. Man it tasted horrible, smelled horrible, and was one of the few things to make me puke. Ugh.

When I first moved to KY (about 10 years after I'd started lifting), one of the first guys I met at my gym happened to work at a GNC. He hooked me up with a sample pack of Jack3d. That is an experience I definitely remember. Had to have been the first time I had beta alanine and the tingles and focus and everything was real. It was awesome. Then of course I got to the point where I was getting to 3 scoops and couldn't get that same feeling. I took full stimulant breaks and everything, but it just was never the same after that.

And for those who mentioned Lit UP, I still have a tub or two of that. One of the first pres to include DAA in it, I believe.

And as terrible as N TBM ended up getting, N2KTS was a fantastic pre-workout (looked like a clone of Jack3d on paper, but somehow hit a bit stronger). And when Taurus brought out Wyked, that was a hard hitter too. 1 scoop N2KTS (grape) + 1 scoop Wyked (lemonade) was amazing. I called it Gremlin-ade LOL.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't believe that "every" company back then was spiking their 1,3 pre with methamp analogues...not that it's impossible, I just don't buy it for a second. Only Driven Sports & Gaspari were caught? Nah man...something shady is going on, very shady. Like I said...just like amino spiking, Meadows & Prime fiasco, etc. you start dcking people over...you will be exposed. We just need someone to test the pre's that "say" they contain DMAA plain and simple. That will shut people like me up...and a lot of others because some of these pre's aren't doing jacked sht.
I didn't say methamphetamine analog, I said amphetamine analog. Plus my thinking is similar but reverse. My thoughts is after all the FDA scrutiny around dmaa. I couldn't​ imagine them putting anything but dmaa in there products now. So now we are getting real dmaa which is weaker. Plus I can't​ imagine EVERY company now using something that's not dmaa. All hell would break loose if the FDA found out. Plus people mention the PAs amp(dmaa) product was weaker then the rest back then; I'm I pretty confident PA used real dmaa. It just wouldn't​ make sense to not use really dmaa if it is the stronger one, being that dmaa is legal ATM. I do agree that dmaa product should be test to prove results

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't say methamphetamine analog, I said amphetamine analog. Plus my thinking is similar but reverse. My thoughts is after all the FDA scrutiny around dmaa. I couldn't​ imagine them putting anything but dmaa in there products now. So now we are getting real dmaa which is weaker. Plus I can't​ imagine EVERY company now using something that's not dmaa. All hell would break loose if the FDA found out. Plus people mention the PAs amp(dmaa) product was weaker then the rest back then; I'm I pretty confident PA used real dmaa. It just wouldn't​ make sense to not use really dmaa if it is the stronger one, being that dmaa is legal ATM. I do agree that dmaa product should be test to prove results
This. It seems more likely that we're getting "the real deal," what's actually on the label, now, since there's so much more scrutiny. It seems more likely that something was "different" or "added" then than now. It wouldn't really make much sense to use something weaker than DMAA and label it as DMAA, as you're still "getting into it" with the FDA, but not putting out as strong of a product? Why? You'd get into more trouble if they tested your DMAA product and found some other random/related stimulant than if it actually had DMAA in it, and you're not getting the same strength from it? That just doesn't seem to make sense.

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I started lifting freshman year of HS for baseball. It wasn't til like my junior or senior year of college that I ever tried a pre-workout. I honestly can't remember the first time or what was first (when I got into grad school and lived in my house and not the dorms, I started ordering a lot more supps). I remember using NO Xplode and it was okay; nothing to write home about. I remember using NaNO Vapor and that stuff was FOUL. Man it tasted horrible, smelled horrible, and was one of the few things to make me puke. Ugh.

When I first moved to KY (about 10 years after I'd started lifting), one of the first guys I met at my gym happened to work at a GNC. He hooked me up with a sample pack of Jack3d. That is an experience I definitely remember. Had to have been the first time I had beta alanine and the tingles and focus and everything was real. It was awesome. Then of course I got to the point where I was getting to 3 scoops and couldn't get that same feeling. I took full stimulant breaks and everything, but it just was never the same after that.

And for those who mentioned Lit UP, I still have a tub or two of that. One of the first pres to include DAA in it, I believe.

And as terrible as N TBM ended up getting, N2KTS was a fantastic pre-workout (looked like a clone of Jack3d on paper, but somehow hit a bit stronger). And when Taurus brought out Wyked, that was a hard hitter too. 1 scoop N2KTS (grape) + 1 scoop Wyked (lemonade) was amazing. I called it Gremlin-ade LOL.
Haha man, I will NEVER forget my first experience with OG craze. I started dating my wife at Ohio State while I was in law school. When I graduated in 2009, I moved back to the Cleveland area, about 2 hours north of Columbus (OSU) for a job. She still had 2 years of veterinary school at OSU so every weekend I would drive down to Columbus to see her (we were engaged at that point). My first tub of OG Craze shipped to my house on a Saturday while I was in Columbus. That Sunday I got home around 5 p.m. and wanted to give it a shot. I've always been very stim tolerant, so I had no problem downing 160 mg of caffeine that late in the afternoon. Bro.... I had an old treadmill in the basement of my house at the time and I literally was on it for 2 hours. I did not want to stop moving. And I started creating to-do lists for the next day. I don't think I got to sleep until 2-3 a.m. that night.