Favorite Preworkout of All Time

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Was is not actually confirmed that the pres contained a lot more DMAA than was put on the label?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha man, I will NEVER forget my first experience with OG craze. I started dating my wife at Ohio State while I was in law school. When I graduated in 2009, I moved back to the Cleveland area, about 2 hours north of Columbus (OSU) for a job. She still had 2 years of veterinary school at OSU so every weekend I would drive down to Columbus to see her (we were engaged at that point). My first tub of OG Craze shipped to my house on a Saturday while I was in Columbus. That Sunday I got home around 5 p.m. and wanted to give it a shot. I've always been very stim tolerant, so I had no problem downing 160 mg of caffeine that late in the afternoon. Bro.... I had an old treadmill in the basement of my house at the time and I literally was on it for 2 hours. I did not want to stop moving. And I started creating to-do lists for the next day. I don't think I got to sleep until 2-3 a.m. that night.
Just reminds me of the good old Stimulant X that helped get me through finals in college on 3 hours of sleep a night that week.

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Just reminds me of the good old Stimulant X that helped get me through finals in college on 3 hours of sleep a night that week.
Your comment about x made me think of Horsepower X I think it was called...never found out if it worked cuz the taste was probably worst of anything I've ever tried...anybody else ever try?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I didn't say methamphetamine analog, I said amphetamine analog. Plus my thinking is similar but reverse. My thoughts is after all the FDA scrutiny around dmaa. I couldn't​ imagine them putting anything but dmaa in there products now. So now we are getting real dmaa which is weaker. Plus I can't​ imagine EVERY company now using something that's not dmaa. All hell would break loose if the FDA found out. Plus people mention the PAs amp(dmaa) product was weaker then the rest back then; I'm I pretty confident PA used real dmaa. It just wouldn't​ make sense to not use really dmaa if it is the stronger one, being that dmaa is legal ATM. I do agree that dmaa product should be test to prove results
I heard a lot of hype about PA's amp back then when I was a noob...bought some and was disappointed---you are right the other dmaa products that followed were MUCH stronger, imo.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
cant really say i have one .. i always have been making my own

Ray Donovan

Awards
Mesomorph. But I havn't tried all that many PWs. Looking for a new one to try that's more intense than Meso. (I take 1.5-2 scoops of Meso)

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
I heard a lot of hype about PA's amp back then when I was a noob...bought some and was disappointed---you are right the other dmaa products that followed were MUCH stronger, imo.
Amp wasn't great. That **** thing was pretty good. Burned like ginger though. PA had some cool supplements back in the day.

I have to say that it's been an inspiration working with Jared Wheat. He's a great man and a true visionary.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mesomorph. But I havn't tried all that many PWs. Looking for a new one to try that's more intense than Meso. (I take 1.5-2 scoops of Meso)
You need a stim break not something more intense

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haha man, I will NEVER forget my first experience with OG craze. I started dating my wife at Ohio State while I was in law school. When I graduated in 2009, I moved back to the Cleveland area, about 2 hours north of Columbus (OSU) for a job. She still had 2 years of veterinary school at OSU so every weekend I would drive down to Columbus to see her (we were engaged at that point). My first tub of OG Craze shipped to my house on a Saturday while I was in Columbus. That Sunday I got home around 5 p.m. and wanted to give it a shot. I've always been very stim tolerant, so I had no problem downing 160 mg of caffeine that late in the afternoon. Bro.... I had an old treadmill in the basement of my house at the time and I literally was on it for 2 hours. I did not want to stop moving. And I started creating to-do lists for the next day. I don't think I got to sleep until 2-3 a.m. that night.
off topic but....

O-H

mountain1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I totally agree with you. The taste of that product was horrid!!!

Your comment about x made me think of Horsepower X I think it was called...never found out if it worked cuz the taste was probably worst of anything I've ever tried...anybody else ever try?

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Who remembers Original READY4WAR "Neutral" flavor?

THEE WORST TASTING PRE KNOWN TO MAN. A literal plug your nose and drink it pre. Seriously.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

THEE WORST TASTING PRE KNOWN TO MAN. A literal plug your nose and drink it pre. Seriously.
lot of horrific tasting products back in the day...ahhh nostalgia

jpadworski

Awards
OG GAT NITRAFLEX, THEIR NEW FORMULA IS GARBAGE

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did anyone ever try the OG NOX-CG3 the sh!t had to be spike I made insane gains for it and the profile was pathetic (I didn't know better at the time) but it was by far the worst tasting this I've ever had in my mouth

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The shotgun that came with the Dvd. I tried to figure out what ingredient was in that because that stuff made my strength go way up but the batches after it didn't do anything.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

the og ready4war tabs were killer!!!

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Try Wicked by Innovative Labs..stronger than Meso..and I love Meso

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
WHAT? Nitraflex had a formula change? Gotta be kidding me.
I despise GAT for the fact that their are labels are confusing as fukk to read. They have to be "those" guys that use the most complicated names for all the ingredients, always annoyed me.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I really enjoyed White Flood! I had really good good clean energy! Under-rated!

Is Meso still the king of DMAA pres?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not even close...this has been the topic of discussion many a time on the boards, through PM, etc. I'm telling you...some company is going to get caught just like amino spiking with what they are doing with DMAA, it's only a matter of time before one of these 60-70mg DMAA products get tested for DMAA and it comes back as not DMAA or severely underdosed. I'm just waiting for the next hero of the supplement industry to have 2-3 products tested and reveal what a lot of people think.
Those companies who outed the amino spikers are some stand up folks. :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
og clout/body octane was a good non-stim combo!!!

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
Meso is 65 mg per serving, while I believe Wicked may have 70 mg.
I think that's correct..Wicked seems to improve my aerobic capacity..every time I use Wicked my workouts take about half as long..my rest between sets drops significantly

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just throwing this into the dmaa pwo battle ;)

Vein Nutrition Rupture
200mg caffeine
75mg 1,3 dmaa

New pwo BLOODSHOT (coming soon)
120mg 1,3 and 1,4 dmaa combined.

New king of the dmaa battle

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
Just throwing this into the dmaa pwo battle ;)

Vein Nutrition Rupture
200mg caffeine
75mg 1,3 dmaa

New pwo BLOODSHOT (coming soon)
120mg 1,3 and 1,4 dmaa combined.

New king of the dmaa battle
Not trying to hate at all. I've not had a chance to try any of your products and I'm not commenting on efficacy, safety, quality, etc. But how are we defining the "DMAA battle." I mean, is it just who can throw the most DMAA into a pwo? Where does the line get drawn? High possible non-lethal dose?

It just seems like it's an arms race to see who can throw in the most DMAA. And a potentially dangerous one at that.

Again, I'm not judging. I've thrown some crazy stims into my body, and high amounts too. I just don't think the title of "king" should be given to the pwo that simply has the most DMAA in it.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not trying to hate at all. I've not had a chance to try any of your products and I'm not commenting on efficacy, safety, quality, etc. But how are we defining the "DMAA battle." I mean, is it just who can throw the most DMAA into a pwo? Where does the line get drawn? High possible non-lethal dose?

It just seems like it's an arms race to see who can throw in the most DMAA. And a potentially dangerous one at that.

Again, I'm not judging. I've thrown some crazy stims into my body, and high amounts too. I just don't think the title of "king" should be given to the pwo that simply has the most DMAA in it.
I don't think the amount of dmaa in a pwo would define it as the king. If that were the case then none of these companies would do well cause everyone would just buy straight dmaa products feel awesome. I think it has to do with the balance of the other ingredients. IMO you don't want a Ton of caffeine and other stims since the dmaa is such a potent stim. I personally really like rupture. It's my new favorite pwo. The stim is great. It's not cracked out like some pwo and the pump that is associated with the cit mal rocks. It's not just a crazy energy pwo. It's a euphoric pwo.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I'd rather have less caffeine, and more DMAA like the 75mg offered in RUPTURE, and it tastes great. I have read this thread on and off, and mostly people are talking about how much DMAA is in their favorite pre, which to me makes this to be an accurate response.

With regard to our new Pre coming out with 120mg DMAA 1,3 and 1,4 we will have to see about the rest of the ingredients on the label when it's released and then get it in people's hands to try out. It's not going to be for everybody. Maybe that alone gives it the right to be called the King.

Let's wait and see.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I agree justhere4comm
Bloodshot will not be for everyone. That is a lot of dmaa. It is two different types. But still. I currently take about a scoop and a half of rupture. So I'm getting over 100mg of 1,3. But, these are serving sizes. If you want less dmaa you take less of a scoop. Heck half of a serving of bloodshot will still provide 60mg of 1,3&1,4. Just less than meso and wicked.

JAMES1980

JAMES1980

Awards
In my opinion, i dont think that all pre workout with same dosage of dmaa will give you equal effect. I am not a nutritionist or sports supplements expert but may i suggest that the quality of raw materials might be different and the other ingredients in the pre workout also need to be taken into account.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
My absolute favorite was my own Wyked by Taurus Nutrition. It was so good and I miss it. Somehow I can't seem to recreate the original flavor. The people who make the flavor system were tough to manage.

It was Italian Ice and absolutely fantastic. I also miss my EPIC preworkout. I enjoyed both immensely.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My absolute favorite was my own Wyked by Taurus Nutrition. It was so good and I miss it. Somehow I can't seem to recreate the original flavor. The people who make the flavor system were tough to manage.

It was Italian Ice and absolutely fantastic. I also miss my EPIC preworkout. I enjoyed both immensely.
Think I still have a tub of Wyked stashed away.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

lol...I repped for Taurus nutrition back then, I used a ton of that stuff!!!

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is ds hinting of bringing the original craze back on their blog it sorta seems like it. They say it wasn't spiked and it was nothing but fake news to dismantle the company.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is ds hinting of bringing the original craze back on their blog it sorta seems like it. They say it wasn't spiked and it was nothing but fake news to dismantle the company.
Oh..I gotta see this! Unfortunately I don't have time as I have to go to work.

Do you have a link?

patrick25

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry my computer doesn't like to link. But if you have time go to their site on the blog and see what you think. I might just be dreaming again lol.

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I'm fairly new around here, so I don't know your background in the Supp industry but I do enjoy reading your posts.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry my computer doesn't like to link. But if you have time go to their site on the blog and see what you think. I might just be dreaming again lol.
Ya I read the blog and it.makes no sense. There is multiple test by multiple different sources all showing the same spike ingredient. That isn't a coincidence. The og was spiked no doubt nothing natural can or ever will produce the same result as methamphetamines. But this is DS so they probably will bring the original and spike the sh!T out of it as well. So fingers crossed for more methamphetamine analogs!!!!