FAT BLOWTORCH STACK ,BLR,Exotherm,Incinderine and BPS Laxacrine (unsponsored)

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
this start is looking excellent already, cant wait for the whole thing to come together!
Im going to keep pushing hard. Found out my better half actually has to work today, which means i will be pumping this Sunday!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Killer log bro. Looking lean to begin with. Should be peeled after this.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
I carbed up hard last night.

Yesterday macros

210 grams protein
86 grams fat
451 grams carbs

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Current weight 184.6

Holding steady, going to keep everythinf the same for another week. Cals set to 3370.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Ill try to get my better half to do a back shot for me soon. She's at work til 6 today. I slept great last nite. Kicking this colds butt, i barely feel sick at all anymore. Loaded up on oregano oil and slept light a champ last night. I took Arnold's iron dream. I haven't been taken it regularly because lately my sleep hasn't been the best. Ive only been getting about 6 hours a night because of the 12 work days and then by the time i get home from gym and hit the bed, no way im getting 8-10. Hopefully next week or more likely the week after, ill be back to 10 hour days and can get my 8 hours sleep again.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Keep it up bruh

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Carbs are life. 450 is a good amount.

Usually my refeeds on Friday nights get to 550-600g

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
A bit of a rough start today but that's the norm for me with Sunday workouts when i do hit them. After lazing around all day, i decided it was time to hit the gym.

Workout log

Stair master 8 of 9 fat burner mode
400 cals 29 mins 24 seconds

Lower split

Leg extensions
70*15
70*15
80*15
90*15
100*14
Then i rode the rack all the way down to 20 to failure. Damn that burned.

I then decided i would super set lying leg curls with close leg leg press to hit the quad outer sweep. I then decided that i would do this in a continuous style, not resting between sets and jumping between the two just dropping the weight enough to get 12-15 reps

Lying leg curl
130*15
130*12
120*15
110*15
90*15

Super set
Machine Leg press feet together quad focused
230*15
210*15
200*15
180*15
150*15

Cable crunches
82.5* fail for 5 sets

Machine crunches
100*9
90*9
80*12
70*12 rode the rack down to 20 to failure

That killed. I gave it all i had, gasping for breath and just focusing on pushing the weights today. Also today's training was fasted, just bcaa's intra workout. Home time to load up on grub.

Tomorrow will be a rest day. I need to spend time with my better half. Tonight im going to go see the new bond flick. Will be having popcorn so untrackable calories but will love every handful. Ill over estimate cals so no harm can be done. really looking forward to the exotherm. In a way i think its good thing that the delivery has taken so long. Its given me time to really get an idea of how well laxacrine works. Laxacrine=thumbs up. I'm really liking it so far. Think it helps that before i started i had been on another type of laxogenin for a month so it kicked instantly.I can't wait to get that dry look the exotherm is sure to give. Also im going to start tanning soon, maybe next week. Don't wanna burn on the beach

Being that tomorrow is a rest day, ive decided to drop cals on rest days. On rest days cals will be 2770. This should be sufficient for lack of burn. Im going to keep the cardio daily for 400 cals every workout day moving forward. I really want to keep leaning out.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Great log man super detailed.
Thanks man, im really trying to give people a good idea for what the products like. Also i haven't been rotating application sites. I keep applying it to my left shoulder where ive been having the pain issues. To counter act this, as I have read people get a rash, i have been saunaing after every workout and showering before and after the suana. I feel like this helps prime the pores and keep them clear. Has worked so far. I also don't really have alot of hair on my body, which probably helps alot too. My shoulder =almost fully healed.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
The only downfall of the lax so far is this bro right here. Who keeps landing on my shirtless body after application and scrarchin the eff outta me

Attachments

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My dog always tries to lick off any transdermal i have ever used. Considering they all have so much alcohol in them i have decided she wants to be a buff alcoholic canine.

white_lie

Awards
  • Established
Damn pets, always trying to steal your gainz!

Good log though bro, already nice and lean

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Very lean! I bet the Exo is gonna put you over the top as far as definition. Can't wait to see the end result. Good work my friend.
Thanks man. I am never satisfied , i will not slack, im going to give it my all.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Figure ill log the sterols complex after vacation. Is was so cheap, couldn't resist. Whole order was 165 shipped. That's like 120 dollars usd

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
I never really drink protein shakes anymore. The majority of the time i just use protein powder for flavoring. I always mix 2 scoops of protein in with 1000 grams cottage cheese (actually 980 weighed because cottage cheese company actually cheats you 10 grams on a 500 gram container every time) every night as my pre bed meal. I also do this with a 650 gram container of plain greek yogurt sometimes to switch things up. Pretty much i use protein powders as flavoring instead of buying the already flavored items that are full of empty calories. Id rather eat those cals, in protein form.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Man - you're looking lean! Honestly, it was crazy I quickly I was losing with exotherm and incinderine - every week my clothes were noticeably looser. I think you're gonna be damn shredded, but I wouldn't up the cardio and drop cals anymore. I honestly think the supplementation will take care of everything over the next few weeks.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Man - you're looking lean! Honestly, it was crazy I quickly I was losing with exotherm and incinderine - every week my clothes were noticeably looser. I think you're gonna be damn shredded, but I wouldn't up the cardio and drop cals anymore. I honestly think the supplementation will take care of everything over the next few weeks.
Thanks man, good to know. Appreciate the input. Ill probably take more progress photos one week from Friday and get input as to what people think i should be doing in the final weeks.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Im going to do a weigh in probably tomorrow morning and and Sunday to give us all a good idea of where the weight is sitting.

Yesterday was an off day so i lowered the cals

Cals 2603
Protein 394 grams
Fats 35 grams
Carbs 117

This wasn't how i intended my macros to go but honestly i was just craving protein like there was no tomorrow. All i wanted to do was stuff my face with chicken breasts and cottage cheese. I don't know why

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Work out log

Still feeling sick but working out makes me feel a million times better.

Started out with the stairs

Calorie burner level 6 of 9
Ramped it up at the end
33 minutes 24 seconds
450 calories

Upper split Chest/Back dominant

High cable flies
30*pump
30*pump
35*12
35*10
35*8

Super set

Wide grip chins

Dumbbell pullover
75*12
75*10
65*10
55*10

Tbar rows
145*14
145*12
145*12
145*10
145*8s

Super set
Push ups to fail

Smith machine shoulder press
100*8
90*12
90*12
90*10
90*7

Rear laterals against bench
15*15
15*15
15*13
15*12
(Guess it's time to up the weight)

Hammer curls
30*12
30*8
25*12
25*10
Superset
Tricep pu shdowns
60*12
60*10
60*8
55*10

Cable crunches
80*4 sets to fail

Lying leg raises to fail for 3 sets.

I freakin killed it tonight. Was so pumped up and vascular as he**. Felt so good to get back in the gym after that day off.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol nice! Best feeling when u finish your workout and your saying to yourself what a f'ing workout.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Lol nice! Best feeling when u finish your workout and your saying to yourself what a f'ing workout.
Yaaaa buddy!my wifey just told me im looking bigger today and she likes this look. She also said that my abs have come in more. We'll see what tomorrows weigh in holds

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Morning weigh in results.....

Today i woke up early, before my alarm went off, feeling unusually well rested. I also feel like i have this cold beat. It's lingering a bit but nothing another day or two won't fix.

I weighed in at 186 this morning. Small deviation from the beginning of the log. I also took 20 grams of psyllium husk last night to boost my fibre for the day because again yesterday all i wanted to eat was protein. Is this bad? To swap out fat macros for additional protein? It felt great.

Yesterday Macros
135 Carbs
112 Fats
459 grams Protein

+ 20 grams psyllium husk

I notice my libido is really up lately but also im a bit more quick tempered. With that being said though ive had this over all feeling of well being and have been thinking nothing but positive thoughts. I seem to sleep less lately but always feel full of energy. Also i finally got a shipping update from nutriverse. My package is in new York,new york. Shouldn't be long now. I live pretty close to New York State though New York city is a 7 or so hour drive. Im guessing it'll arrive by Friday. Longest shipping time ever but hey, as long as its here by friday, there's still plenty of time to get some good results from this log. Apologies to blr, if id of known it would have taken so dang long, id of express shipped the thing. Usually shipping only takes a week from the states. Two weeks max, never like this.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice looking workouts man and seems you have all yours supps and macros on point!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
460g of protein

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Did you order from the clearance section?
Ya buddy. Ive opened both proteins. Both good to go. Plant sterols was sale section. Gotta remember its Canadian prices so minus about a quarter off what it's listed at.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Did you order from the clearance section?
Ya buddy. Ive opened both proteins. Both good to go. Plant sterols was sale section. Gotta remember its Canadian prices so minus about a quarter off what it's listed at.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I am from Canada too, nice site for clearance product

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Nice looking workouts man and seems you have all yours supps and macros on point!
Thanks man. If i don't weigh my food i feel guilty and as though im messing with the process. I may have to try anafuse in the future, if its all you say its cracked up to be. Interested for sure

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
I felt good tonight. Shoulder is feeling alot better, so much better that i decided to do some light squats tonight. I didn't go heavy as i didn't want to risk it. I did hit some nice, slow reps to parallel and really blew up the wheels. Ive been having great recovery in between workouts. This could be the lax or it could be the extra calories. I think my shoulder recovery is definitely the lax.

Im really getting the hang of this carb cycling and have figured out exactly when to carb up. Tonight i should carb up and gladly will. My wifey is making me basmati rice right now, my favorite carb up food. I really love carbing up on rice, it just feels right.

Workout log
34 minutes 25 seconds Interval Stair master level 6 of 9. I ramped it up at the end for 450 calories.

Squats. I went light and slow. First night back squatting since i hurt my shoulder. It felt really good to squat and didn't seem to hurt at all. You'll never seem me going for 3 or 5 or singles. Ive found that my muscles respond best to a higher rep range and time under tension. When i go for low rep,heavy a$$ weight, two things happen;one my joints start to hurt , two i don't find i grow. Why beat up my joints when my body responds better to higher reps?

Squats
205*12
205*12
225*12
245*10

Lying leg raises
140*12
140*11
130*12

Leg extensions
180*12
180*12
180*12

That was it. Not much to this workout but i have a feeling i'll be sore tomorrow. Laying off a big movement like squats and then throwing them back in really shocks the body and forces it to grow.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
I didn't add in my ab work to last nights workout i just realized. Also as predicted i have been hit with some doms in my legs. Not too bad but had i pushed further i could have put myself out for tomorrows leg day.

(Yesterday )
Ab work
Machine crunch
110*10
100*10
90*12
80*12
70*fail and i rode the rack down to 20 to failure

Hanging leg raises
3 sets to fail

Yesterdays macros
Carbs 476
Fats 72
Protein 212

Im going to do a weigh in tomorrow morning

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Nice log very detailed I'm about to have bps laxacrine keep up the good work brotha

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Nice log very detailed I'm about to have bps laxacrine keep up the good work brotha
Thanks man, ill be running this log for over a month still. In the last two weeks ill be ramping the laxacrine up to 2 mgs.

Update on BLR products in Country of yesterday at noon. Im guessing if not arrived already by tomorrow for sure. Still enough time to see all kindz of fat loss gains.

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
I'm thinking on 2ml everyday 100 on each shoulder

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Just make sure to really rinse well between applications. Alot of people have gotten rashes and stuff. Think its because there pores get clogged. I usually sauna after my workouts. Helps clears the application zone. Ive been applying it to my sore shoulder everyday. No irritation or anything but i make sure to keep it clean

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Just make sure to really rinse well between applications. Alot of people have gotten rashes and stuff. Think its because there pores get clogged. I usually sauna after my workouts. Helps clears the application zone. Ive been applying it to my sore shoulder everyday. No irritation or anything but i make sure to keep it clean
So apply it at night after a shower then ?

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
So apply it at night after a shower then ?
Make sure to shower first. Time of day doesn't matter, just keep it consistent. Want to keep those pores clear. Wonder if something like oxy pads may be a good idea if you don't sweat it out in the sauna

jakecake

jakecake

Awards
Tru I'll have to wash my shoulders with like acne wash lol

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Should help. My shoulder is still a little tender but it's alot better than it was. Ive really laid off alot of exercises too, like bench and shoulder presses that aren't on a machine. Hope it all goes well for you man, keep me posted.