FAT BLOWTORCH STACK ,BLR,Exotherm,Incinderine and BPS Laxacrine (unsponsored)

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final review

Incinderine

Value:
9 out of 10

I got a great deal on this. I bought the exoburn stack on nutriverse for only 60 USD. For a full dosed run this will last you a month. You could stretch it over six weeks however if you wanted. That comes to 30 dollars a piece. Not too shabby.

Dosing:
8 out of 10

Its a simple dosing protocol. Twice a day, one to two capsules at a time, at least six hours apart. Doesn't get much easier than that. Id give it a 10 for simplicity sake but the twice a day dosing for the effectiveness of the product is the only reason i knocked it a few points

Side effects:
9 out of 10

I had no negative feelings on this product. It caused me absolutely no stomach issues even when doing both doses in a fasted state. Absolutely zero side effects. The only negative was a gelatin tasting burp or two probably correlated to taking the product on an empty stomach

Effectiveness:
9 out of 10

I only got to run this for a month but the recomp i saw and you will see in my progress photos is pretty impressive. I lost a total of 5 pounds over the course of the six week log. I did this while increasing my calories from 2600 to 3400 to in the last week, 3600. I even had to take a week off training due to doctors orders and still lost a pound or two in that week

Final notes

Id definitely love to give this product another go stacked alongside exotherm for a full 8 week run. Im going on vacation again in May ,so you guys may just be seeing me log this again over 8 weeks next time.
I've been following your log since the beginning. Great job on the fat loss. Also great log and detailed review. We all appreciate it. Please leave a short review and rating here when you have some time:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/236123-incinderine-90-capsules.html

Awesome job pfresh

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Exotherm

Value:
9 out of 10
see above for incinderine. Great value overall. You could stretch a bottle over two months if you wanted to.

Dosing:
8 out of 10

Pretty straight forward dosing protocol, just apply to your skin and rub it in. You can apply it to the same spot every day with no concern for sides

Side effects:
8 out of 10
Minimal side effects, some minor joint cracking, nothing too crazy though. Didn't have an adverse effect on any of my workouts.

Effectiveness
9 out of 10

This stuff is amazing. My only question would be, how long should i take before i jump back on? Muscle hardness,vascularity and a dryness that is comparable to the best of ai's that I've tried. The fat burning effects are just an added bonus. It really is a great product

Final notes:
If you're looking for something to help push you into the sub 10 percent body fat range. This stack will definitely give you an edge.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking great man. Good log, good reviews, enjoyable to follow.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Well done man. Looking grainy. Your arms look massive in the progress pic from the side. Maybe I'll have to try these when I cut.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for that honest review

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can take 4-8 weeks off and back on.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
Looking awesome bro. I'm starting the stack next week after a 5 week break.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dropped so much fat on the inciderine and exotherm stack, more than anything. I'm leaner this time round so will be interesting.
Yea that combo is pretty intense.

Round two will be better. More you learn the better.