Eviscerate vs. dermatherm

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I'm already gettin my 6 pack back after 3 days it seem... Using Alphamine, Slin, ConDense, Anabeta, test powder and evicerate... Not even tryin to cut really haha

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'm already gettin my 6 pack back after 3 days it seem... Using Alphamine, Slin, ConDense, Anabeta, test powder and evicerate... Not even tryin to cut really haha
May nab this stuff up & give it a try.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I would! It's pretty good so far!
How long ya been on it?
What made u try it anyway?
Where are you applying it?
Never tried a topical before...

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
How long ya been on it?
What made u try it anyway?
Where are you applying it?
Never tried a topical before...
3 days
Got it on a trade :)
Abs and sides.... Lower chest today as well

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMO dermatherm isn't worth the extra money. Eviscerate all the way.
Have you tried the new Dermatherm or based on the labels?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you tried the new Dermatherm or based on the labels?
^^^This? and I'm not sure most realize that one bottle will typically last most users ~65 days

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
^^^This? and I'm not sure most realize that one bottle will typically last most users ~65 days
As long as the apply properly...

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
3 days
Got it on a trade :)
Abs and sides.... Lower chest today as well
Definitely interested in what you think as the run goes on. I'll be sure to show you my latest results as well coming up!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Definitely interested in what you think as the run goes on. I'll be sure to show you my latest results as well coming up!
I saw your thread Ima be poppin in. Mines up as well

Hajiroku

Hajiroku

Awards
  • Established
If price is the only downside, hit up a rep. We hand out coupons like candy.
Coupon for our humble little forum here? :] I've been thinking about this. a coupon would definitely make me buy it.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just a note --- Guys I ADMIT IT! I absolutely am terrible at responding to PMs....

If you need to get ahold of me for Primordial purposes email me at [email protected]

If you need to reach me for contest prep/nutrition info email me at [email protected]

Hell yes I have coupons ---- coupons for tons of things lol

-Matt

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Pp is in Portland?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yup, you should take a trip over there and see them;)
Very wise to forewarn us if 'poppin in' as most of us will work from home now.

We come into the office around twice a week average.

My commute is 45 mins 1 wayand traffic is awful at times.

-Matt

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very wise to forewarn us if 'poppin in' as most of us will work from home now.

We come into the office around twice a week average.

My commute is 45 mins 1 wayand traffic is awful at times.

-Matt

Jealous.

Couple guys sent me PMs for coupons, keep it up guys

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have gotten so many people on DermaTherm in the last 2 months....noone has had any negative things to report

-Matt

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I have gotten so many people on DermaTherm in the last 2 months....noone has had any negative things to report

-Matt
Ima have to pick up a bottle as well to try both. Do u work at hq

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ima have to pick up a bottle as well to try both. Do u work at hq
Would love to see qualified people compare the two. You fit that category :)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Would love to see qualified people compare the two. You fit that category :)
I'm more than able! Evicerate is kickin ass for me!!! The burn actually feels good now after a week. Gets intense during workout and the shower haha

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm more than able! Evicerate is kickin ass for me!!! The burn actually feels good now after a week. Gets intense during workout and the shower haha
OG definitely packs quite the punch. I'm going to request it next in my rep pack so it can keep me warm in the winter ;) Smolder get you going as well, but nothing compares to the 98% capsacian feel of Eviscerate OG.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
OG definitely packs quite the punch. I'm going to request it next in my rep pack so it can keep me warm in the winter ;) Smolder get you going as well, but nothing compares to the 98% capsacian feel of Eviscerate OG.
Doesn't Smolder have 98%?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Correct, just noticed that from the labels. Did not realize. Crappy rep I am :)
;-) naw we make mistakes. Cap amount probably lower?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
;-) naw we make mistakes. Cap amount probably lower?
Yes it definitely is, says right in the write-up. Smolder can still get quite warm at times....just not quite like what you've got on you!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Yes it definitely is, says right in the write-up. Smolder can still get quite warm at times....just not quite like what you've got on you!
Either way! Killer product! I think ill be adding clen with it next go. My skin feels tighter too

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Is there one version that has no capsacian?
I saw Matt is coming out with a BFF (Burn Free Formula) on Facebook. Oh Matt dsdae of SPP , not Porter.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I saw Matt is coming out with a BFF (Burn Free Formula) on Facebook. Oh Matt dsdae of SPP , not Porter.
This is correct. I have no idea if it has cap or not in it and I have no idea what is in it at this point. Matt keeps ingredients pretty close to the chest until the last moment as he is often copied in the industry. Will be curious to see what he has brewing there.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Either way! Killer product! I think ill be adding clen with it next go. My skin feels tighter too
Let me know when you decide to do that and I may just make it my first clenviscerate run as well so we can spitball about it.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Let me know when you decide to do that and I may just make it my first clenviscerate run as well so we can spitball about it.
Oh hell yea! I'm totally down with that! It will be after my test run comin in 8 or 7 days

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Oh hell yea! I'm totally down with that! It will be after my test run comin in 8 or 7 days
Didn't you just finish SD PCT like a week or 2 ago bro?

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Celorza

Celorza

Awards
It's beeeen... Bout a month lol
Time on cycle + time on pct = time off?? Come on bro, don't risk it! Just weight like another month...Not worth risking the cardiovascular health-risks and also senior-life-quality declining due to this!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Time on cycle + time on pct = time off?? Come on bro, don't risk it! Just weight like another month...Not worth risking the cardiovascular health-risks and also senior-life-quality declining due to this!
Maybe a lil over actually... I'll be fine... Also made a promise awhile back. It's on... Gonna get some bloodwork done throughout this one...

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I know Ima get flamed for it but atleast I'm not going through with not comin off haha was gonna cruise

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds awesome to me. Always wanted to do this. Give me a heads up with some time so I can get the goodies!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Sounds awesome to me. Always wanted to do this. Give me a heads up with some time so I can get the goodies!
Def! Will let you know in advance! We can see what results we can pull off!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Maybe a lil over actually... I'll be fine... Also made a promise awhile back. It's on... Gonna get some bloodwork done throughout this one...
Nothing wrong with cruise and blast imo :D

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards