Eviscerate/Lipoburn/Dermatherm Target?

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
which one of these would you use if you was going to run only one bottle and for what reasons? really would like to hear from anyone who has tried more than one of them and get a comparison. as always, thanks for the input.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
which one of these would you use if you was going to run only one bottle and for what reasons? really would like to hear from anyone who has tried more than one of them and get a comparison. as always, thanks for the input.
Any of them would be fine to use. I have personally used all three and was pleased with the results from them (although the original DermaTherm was more effective than DermaTherm Target) - you can find all my reviews on them on my AmSpace under "Threads started by Rosie Chee Scott". I am currently using LipoBURN - preferring to use this over Eviscerate as a staple because it does not burn my skin and does not cause water retention. However, I alternate between and stack all these topicals, using one in the am and another in the pm, or a bottle of each in consecutive order, etc.

~Team APPNUT