Eviscerate or Dermatherm Target?

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
Looking for a topical fat loss product. Should I go with RPN Eviscerate or Primordial Performance Dermatherm Target. I would like to target my lower abs and love handles. Currently stacking USP Recreate, USP Anabolic Pump, green tea, cla, fish oil, RPN DCP and Primaforce Sesamin oil.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking for a topical fat loss product. Should I go with RPN Eviscerate or Primordial Performance Dermatherm Target. I would like to target my lower abs and love handles. Currently stacking USP Recreate, USP Anabolic Pump, green tea, cla, fish oil, RPN DCP and Primaforce Sesamin oil.
People have used both with great success. I will be trying one soon enough, and will go with Primordial' Dermatherm Target product.

Here is the Primordial write up:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/weight-loss/126780-targeted-fat-loss.html

Here is a log from someone on AM:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/121636-cuttin-up-primordial.html

CJSalcedo

Awards
Clen + Eviscerate if you can handle it. I seriously almost cry from the burning sensation. By the end of your workout your midsection will be cherry red.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
I have been hearing great things about Primordial Performance Dermatherm Target so Id say go with that.

1ArmMan

1ArmMan

Awards
I've been pretty happy with eviscerate, but I've read a lot of good things about Dermatherm so I'm gonna give that a shot next

julius123d

Awards
I'm about to make a purchase but have been on the fence as to which one to go with Eviscerate or Dermatherm. My diet is in check and do HIIT 3 days a week. I have read quite a significant amount of logs and reviews. The only con about eviscerate is the shirt staining and extreme burning. I think burning sensation might be over exaggerated. With Dermatherm Target, some say it's weak since the DHEA was taken out of the new formula. Decisions decision.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Both products are effective and will work - just remember that they are both SYSTEMIC, even though it may appear that they 'target' certain areas.

I would recommend Eviscerate over DermaTherm Target - but if you can find DERMATHERM, then I would recommend that over Eviscerate. If everything re nutrition and training are spot on, then either product is going to work and work well - and if nutrition and training are not quite up to par, then Eviscerate will, IMO, do a better job.

I'm about to make a purchase but have been on the fence as to which one to go with Eviscerate or Dermatherm. My diet is in check and do HIIT 3 days a week. I have read quite a significant amount of logs and reviews. The only con about eviscerate is the shirt staining and extreme burning. I think burning sensation might be over exaggerated. With Dermatherm Target, some say it's weak since the DHEA was taken out of the new formula. Decisions decision.
Trust me when I say that the burning is NOT exaggerated - especially the leaner you get. However, if you can suck it up and handle it, then Eviscerate is a great addition to any fat loss stack.

~Team APPNUT

1ArmMan

1ArmMan

Awards
Not gonna lie, I don't miss the burn of Clenviscerate lol