Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the most manliest guy i ever knew is now doing life at indiana state prison. i guess he was a little too manly for his own good.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anybody else besides andrew732 running 5 per day, Im just curious to see how one feels on such a dose.
I was running 5 caps a day for the last few days of my bottle, and when I get another, I am going to continue at 5 caps daily. I actually feel the best at this, and joints are the best ever at the higher dosage, not to mention that my sleep is back to being deep and restful.

~Rosie~

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
still cruising at 2 per day after starting at 4.

Fr0st

Awards
I was running 5 caps a day for the last few days of my bottle, and when I get another, I am going to continue at 5 caps daily. I actually feel the best at this, and joints are the best ever at the higher dosage, not to mention that my sleep is back to being deep and restful.

~Rosie~
yea... i am on week 4 and have been taking 3 for about 2 wks and i dont really see or feel anything. i think i am going to up it to 4.

only adverse effects of this would be dryer joints, correct?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea... i am on week 4 and have been taking 3 for about 2 wks and i dont really see or feel anything. i think i am going to up it to 4.

only adverse effects of this would be dryer joints, correct?
Just because you don't "see or feel" anything doesn't mean that anything is happening. Definitely copying what I do or using me as an example to follow re dosing is not the best thing, since I do things for ME and no one else, because that specifically works for ME.

I experienced NO adverse effects re joints (or anything) when I INcreased my dosage of Erase (as you would see if you read my log on it and my comments re "Joints" in my Final Review) - actually, my joints got BETTER with the higher dosage, but that's just my experience. Not everyone is going to experience the same thing as anyone else, and at the end of the day, you can only try something to see what happens.

~Rosie~

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
hmm , how do you know what the right dose for you are?
Im 196cm 100Kg taking 1 morning 1 before bed, should I take one afternoon ?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

You start as with anything to assess your tolerance - so 1 cap am and 1 cap pre-bed is fine, Stay with that for a week, and if after a week, you're fine and nothing to worry about, then add in another cap in the afternoon if you want (i.e. ~8 hours post-Dose 1). At the end of the day, only YOU are going to know what dose is right for you - I recommend that if you don't already, that you start to get to know your body and responses to EVERYthing.

~Rosie~

testiesac

testiesac

Awards
  • Established

Im about 195lbs and i only take one in am and one pm and things are working good, im using mine as more of a gyno rebound reducer with some nolva and things are getting better, its slow but better. In the mirror im leaning out in arms and shoulders and im not really doing any cardio. So far i like! :tongue2:

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
I decided to go badass, and take 5 caps of Erase with 25mgs of Aromasin, talk about SERIOUS rush, thank God for my beautiful endocrine system, LOVE IT.

Musclefever

Awards
just started today the erase + titanium stack:D
first serving 2 caps in the morning on empty stomach.....

Question 1:Should i take them on an empty stomach or not, or it doesn't matter?

Question2: I took titanium 1 hr later i took my erase serving...can i take them together at the same time or should I leave some time between as i did this morning?

Thanks looking forward for this cycle

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just started today the erase + titanium stack:D
first serving 2 caps in the morning on empty stomach.....

Question 1:Should i take them on an empty stomach or not, or it doesn't matter?

Question2: I took titanium 1 hr later i took my erase serving...can i take them together at the same time or should I leave some time between as i did this morning?

Thanks looking forward for this cycle
1. it doesn't matter whether Erase is taken on an empty stomach or not.

2. You can dose Erase and Titanium together.

~Rosie~

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I decided to go badass, and take 5 caps of Erase with 25mgs of Aromasin, talk about SERIOUS rush, thank God for my beautiful endocrine system, LOVE IT.
dude, you aint normal, lol.

Musclefever

Awards
been 1.5 weeks on the stack...def viens are popping up and felt stronger on some exercises even tho i went to the gym tired....looking forward for the last 2 weeks....

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
been 1.5 weeks on the stack...def viens are popping up and felt stronger on some exercises even tho i went to the gym tired....looking forward for the last 2 weeks....
It gets better :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ccnAbolic

ccnAbolic

Awards
  • Established
Ok, I have to ask and am willing to take the jokes... :D

On my third day of Erase(1am,1PM)/TestoPro(2,2)/TCF-1 after some 1Andro/4-AD and I am feeling occasional non-painful spasms in and around the testes and pipes if you follow me. Is that just the plumbing getting de-winterized? Also, my cheekbones are rosey and look a little swolen. Almost feels thermogenic (could be testopro or the combo I guess. Have not felt this from TCF-1 before but...) Wouldn't call them negative sides, just sides. Just wondering if anyone has experienced this?

Feel just fine though and everything is working :D

Awards
I'm about 4 days in, 2caps Erase/Titanium and 3caps AT2 ED. So far i've noticed increased libido, greater vascularity and awesome workouts and I'm looking forward to even more positive results as I continue the stack.

Is stacking Erase/Titanium/AT2/DAA overkill, or is the DAA (3g ED) okay for an additional boost in test?

monarchy1103

Awards
Just ordered my bottle of Erase I can't wait to get it in. Reading all the great results many of you are having I had to get some.

I tend to store fat in my chest and ab area so im going to use this to get rid of some of it.

dovec22

Awards
I just got my Erase/Titanium/AT2 today. I'm going to begin stacking these with OxyElite Pro tomorrow morning. I'm looking to burn a lot of body fat (35 lb) but keep my muscle\ strength (shred). After reading everyones success so far, I'm hoping for some good results. But is cardio really required? I'm hitting the weights (circuit training) 4 x weeks. Thanks

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just got my Erase/Titanium/AT2 today. I'm going to begin stacking these with OxyElite Pro tomorrow morning. I'm looking to burn a lot of body fat (35 lb) but keep my muscle\ strength (shred). After reading everyones success so far, I'm hoping for some good results. But is cardio really required? I'm hitting the weights (circuit training) 4 x weeks. Thanks
No, cardio is not required for fat loss (but it does have a lot of benefits such as improving your cardiovascular function, improving fitness, etc.) - whether one does this or not is personal preference.

If you want to maintain your muscle mass and lose only fat, then make sure that your nutrition is right and that you're not UNDEReating (a very common mistake), and that your training is as INTENSE as you can make it (intense, but short, less than ~45 minutes).

~Rosie~

lina

Awards
I have a buddy on 250 mg Test E every 5 days and 2 caps of Erase daily.He's very sensitive to estrogen ( his gyno flares up very quickly ) and he's running this combination for 3 weeks now with no sign of too much estrogen.
He says it's stronger than 50 mg ATD and also stronger than 100 mg 6-bromo.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have a buddy on 250 mg Test E every 5 days and 2 caps of Erase daily.He's very sensitive to estrogen ( his gyno flares up very quickly ) and he's running this combination for 3 weeks now with no sign of too much estrogen.
He says it's stronger than 50 mg ATD and also stronger than 100 mg 6-bromo.
i would agree. been at least 2 months now on erease, hanging steady at 3 caps a day. 2 woked fine-i just like the additional effect of 3-keeps me leaner, on test cyp i have a tendency to hold water, 3 caps of erase keeps me dried out nicely.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Have my first bottle of Erase on the way and I gotta say these reviews have me psyched to try this! Gonna run it with A-T2 and S4 into Ostarine after my log of Protocol is done (in a little more than two weeks).

I'll definitely give a review after two weeks and at the end of the cycle here on AM.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have my first bottle of Erase on the way and I gotta say these reviews have me psyched to try this! Gonna run it with A-T2 and S4 into Ostarine after my log of Protocol is done (in a little more than two weeks).

I'll definitely give a review after two weeks and at the end of the cycle here on AM.
Nice - looking forward to seeing your experience with Erase :)

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established

You are gonna love Erase. I've gone through 6 bottles (took some time off after third bottle). Seems like it works better and better each time.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
You are gonna love Erase. I've gone through 6 bottles (took some time off after third bottle). Seems like it works better and better each time.

Sick! Never have I seen sooo many positive reviews besides maybe this creatine nitrate buzz (gonna try that too :mischievous:).

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
:arms:
Sick! Never have I seen sooo many positive reviews besides maybe this creatine nitrate buzz (gonna try that too :mischievous:).
After a couple of weeks I'm sure your name will be on the positive review list too :afro:.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
obvious

obvious

Awards
I'm just ordering up Erase to run in two different cycles:

Erase + DAA + Titanium (sorry, the deal was too good to pass up)

Erase + DAA + Testabolan V2

Thanks to all of the insight that you guys and gals have provided!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm just ordering up Erase to run in two different cycles:

Erase + DAA + Titanium (sorry, the deal was too good to pass up)

Erase + DAA + Testabolan V2

Thanks to all of the insight that you guys and gals have provided!
No worries :)

Have some fun with that - I'm waiting on another bottle of Erase, and trust me, I am going to be so relieved when I can get back on it! I have missed it SOOOOOO much!!!

~Rosie~

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Yupp earase can b addicti it feels like im on epi

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yupp earase can b addicti it feels like im on epi
I can't compare it to being on Epi, but it IS addicting - I definitely don't like being withOUT it!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get my first bottle tomorrow!:biggthumpup:

droyal

Awards
Me too, and i think i'm noticing a hair better forearm vascularity/definition already as well at 2 days in.
Late to this, but seriously, being 2 days into a product and seeing more definition and vascularity, come on man, now you know that's a crook of crap, only a newbie would believe that

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Late to this, but seriously, being 2 days into a product and seeing more definition and vascularity, come on man, now you know that's a crook of crap, only a newbie would believe that
If you know your body well enough, then you WILL notice even the subtlest of differences in your physique, especially if your nutrition and training are on pointe (and even when it is not). I definitely have seen more definition and vascularity in only a couple of days of using a product with a few products. Whether you believe user feedback on any product or not is your choice - you've been around this forum long enough to know who tells it like it is and is honest in their product reviews.

~Rosie~

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
I'm telling you this is the real deal at least for me it's the real deal. Post up your results good or bad when you start Erase. Good luck bro.

HondaV65

HondaV65

Awards
  • Established
Erase is awesome ... be careful not to accidentally run it with other estrogen antagonistic compounds though. :p

Like - don't run it alongside Androhard ... yeah I did it and my libido, which never leaves the "eleven" mark - shrunk down to about 5 - guess I cleaned out my girlie hormones too much. Anyways i caught it quick and stopped the Erase.

It'll be there for PCT. ;)

ctAL

Awards
just got a bottle of erase and alpha t2 in the mail today

i was gonna run it for 4 weeks but i already read on this forum 8 weeks is ideal? ill have to browse around more.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just got a bottle of erase and alpha t2 in the mail today

i was gonna run it for 4 weeks but i already read on this forum 8 weeks is ideal? ill have to browse around more.
You will still get good results using Alpha-T2 and Erase for four weeks. ~8 weeks is generally always recommended for most products. You can do either or, honestly.

~Rosie~

EArch

Awards
  • Established
Im using erase along with at2 in an EC stack atm and loving it. love erase, my second time running it, my fav AI