Erase is strong wow!!!!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know I've tried adex erase is on point. I'm going to hate it when it's time to take a break from erase lol.. I don't about the dolls though I perfer the real thing lol..
Don't worry... cyber skin my man... will even be warm... just like the real thing... now the cleanout is all on you all.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
can i get one thats asian from the front, but latina from the back? And with 3 anuses?

shamelessly stolen from Ned

lmfao that was awesome aha

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
can i get one thats asian from the front, but latina from the back? And with 3 anuses?

shamelessly stolen from Ned
big black afro like link from mod squad-f'ing hilarious.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I know I've tried adex erase is on point. I'm going to hate it when it's time to take a break from erase lol.. I don't about the dolls though I perfer the real thing lol..
knowing my luck, the doll will want jewelry too.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup. A lot of guys who have used things like arimidex say Erase feels exactly the same when at 2-3 caps

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yup. A lot of guys who have used things like arimidex say Erase feels exactly the same when at 2-3 caps
Natty, how long do you see this product legal??
FDA gets worst and worst every year bro... :eek5:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
it is naturally occuring, so that should help-but patrick arnold argued for years that 6oxo was naturally occuring, and they still x'ed it out.

best advice-stock up.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
it is naturally occuring, so that should help-but patrick arnold argued for years that 6oxo was naturally occuring, and they still x'ed it out.

best advice-stock up.
Ya and testosterone is naturally occurring too lol..

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It will remain legal. It occurs naturally in the body, and is a metabolite of other well researched compounds. It is NOT a metabolite of an already controlled substance. That is what will get a product banned. Testosterone is a controlled substance lol. It is also not going to convert into a controlled substance, which is also what will get a compound banned. It is completely DSHEA compliant!

I believe the 6-oxo thing was a bunch of crap actually. From what I remember whoever was testing it didnt really have any idea how to test it, and possibly a solvent they were using was causing 6-oxo to convert into trace amounts of a controlled substance. Cant remember though. The only reason they even began to delve into investigation was because of professional athletes testing positive on tests and not knowing why.

But seriously...until the Superdrol compound is banned...I don't see anything else leaving the market. That stuff HAS to be the next thing to leave. There a human studies proving it gives liver disease and jaundice!!! No idea how this one has passed by the FDA this long...

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6 bromo at least is vaguely plausible to be created in nature, 6-oxo not so much :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It will remain legal. It occurs naturally in the body, and is a metabolite of other well researched compounds. It is NOT a metabolite of an already controlled substance. That is what will get a product banned. Testosterone is a controlled substance lol. It is also not going to convert into a controlled substance, which is also what will get a compound banned. It is completely DSHEA compliant!

I believe the 6-oxo thing was a bunch of crap actually. From what I remember whoever was testing it didnt really have any idea how to test it, and possibly a solvent they were using was causing 6-oxo to convert into trace amounts of a controlled substance. Cant remember though. The only reason they even began to delve into investigation was because of professional athletes testing positive on tests and not knowing why.

But seriously...until the Superdrol compound is banned...I don't see anything else leaving the market. That stuff HAS to be the next thing to leave. There a human studies proving it gives liver disease and jaundice!!! No idea how this one has passed by the FDA this long...
i think the fda was just out to get pa-i think they used 6oxo because they couldn't get him on anything else-kinda like getting capone for tax evasion.

as for sd-i will never touch that crap.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Hey put it this way, if people get hurt off of SD, and go to hospital, FDA ends up with more money.

Not only that, but because of SD harming stupid people, it makes ever other supplement look bad, and it will eventually give the FDA the power to do whatever they want with the supp industry..

The FDA has a plan...

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey put it this way, if people get hurt off of SD, and go to hospital, FDA ends up with more money.

Not only that, but because of SD harming stupid people, it makes ever other supplement look bad, and it will eventually give the FDA the power to do whatever they want with the supp industry..

The FDA has a plan...
the fda is too stupid to have a plan, they just do what big pharma tells them. now the drug companies on the other hand do have a plan-and it aint gonna be good for us.

menphisdaemon

menphisdaemon

Awards
@ Natty
Any chance to se ERASE on the european market, for example in the UK?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
@ Natty
Any chance to se ERASE on the european market, for example in the UK?
Erase will be hitting the UK this week. Shipment takes longer, but everywhere that sells Alpha-T2 will also have Erase, and a few more picked up our line

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Great news! Can't really wait for it...
Man you are going to love Erase it's a great product. I'm stacking it with DAA Alpha T-2 and Albuterol. I feel leaner and tighter.

itzgambino

Awards
5th day on it, taking 3 a day but not even close to feeling dry joints, does this mean my estrogen could have been decently high? :(

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
5th day on it, taking 3 a day but not even close to feeling dry joints, does this mean my estrogen could have been decently high? :(
it's possible-what effects ARE you getting? any weight loss or looking leaner?

itzgambino

Awards
it's possible-what effects ARE you getting? any weight loss or looking leaner?
well im cutting now but no real big difference in the last couple of days except my skins always feels tighter now. I feel like it would make sense thought that I may have heightened estro levels, i've always had problem shedding the fat around obliques and lower abdoominal area and I'm always run a clean diet when cutting - isnt estrogen and cortisol related to some extent?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
well im cutting now but no real big difference in the last couple of days except my skins always feels tighter now. I feel like it would make sense thought that I may have heightened estro levels, i've always had problem shedding the fat around obliques and lower abdoominal area and I'm always run a clean diet when cutting - isnt estrogen and cortisol related to some extent?
both are hormone related yeah. if your estrogen is high wait a few days for erase to lower it and you should see better than average results. estrogen causes you to retain water-once the estrogen is lowered weight loss should be significant, imo.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Keep in mind dry joints are typically a side effect of estrogen being a little too low, so not having dry joints at 3 caps is perfectly fine. I would keep it at 3 caps!

If your skin always feels tighter thats exactly what you want. A well working AI without sides. 3 caps is your perfect dose.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree with Natty..
You do not want dry joints.. Totally hinders your lifts..
Your estro has to be getting low bro, I am on 2 caps and on test and joints are dry as sh!t!

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Keep in mind dry joints are typically a side effect of estrogen being a little too low, so not having dry joints at 3 caps is perfectly fine. I would keep it at 3 caps!

If your skin always feels tighter thats exactly what you want. A well working AI without sides. 3 caps is your perfect dose.
I'm starting to get compliments from people saying that that can see my body is changing. I'm getting tighter more vascular and losing bodyfat. I didn't check bodyfat before I started but can tell a huge difference already. I can see the biggest difference in my calves arms and chest. How do you post a pic on here?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm starting to get compliments from people saying that that can see my body is changing. I'm getting tighter more vascular and losing bodyfat. I didn't check bodyfat before I started but can tell a huge difference already. I can see the biggest difference in my calves arms and chest. How do you post a pic on here?
told ya so!

profish71

Awards
natty disaster can you take erase with forma stanzol while doing a cycle of test

menphisdaemon

menphisdaemon

Awards
Man you are going to love Erase it's a great product. I'm stacking it with DAA Alpha T-2 and Albuterol. I feel leaner and tighter.
Yeap. Really good feedback from all of you oversea guys. Keep posting your feedbacks.
My idea was close to yours...I'd like to stack erase with a chelate form of daa.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeap. Really good feedback from all of you oversea guys. Keep posting your feedbacks.
My idea was close to yours...I'd like to stack erase with a chelate form of daa.
Cant wait for Erase to be available for you UK area guys. Should be soon.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys dont need to stack other AI's with Erase. Erase is more potent and any other over the counter AI, so taking it with something else is like throwing a match into a burning building and saying it contributed to the fire.

If you want more AI power, just increase your Erase dose. No need to stack with other AIs

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Ugh... just got off trifecta's PCT. I can't wait to take my erase. It's killing me!!

Anyone have any suggestions, or a time machine?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You guys dont need to stack other AI's with Erase. Erase is more potent and any other over the counter AI, so taking it with something else is like throwing a match into a burning building and saying it contributed to the fire.

If you want more AI power, just increase your Erase dose. No need to stack with other AIs
hey, natty. is there a limit to how low estrogen will go on erase?

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Based on............????:footinmouth:
I'm not knocking it(because i plan on purchasing some) but that is a VERY bold statement

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not knocking it(because i plan on purchasing some) but that is a VERY bold statement
The Ki number is discussed in the research showing a much better reaction than others.

Bold is what we do.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's high affinity for the aromatase enzyme. It's Ki value = 0.22 mM which is lower (remember, lower means stronger in this case) than aromasin and formestane. It is about the same at ATD, but ATD acts as an anti-androgen.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It's high affinity for the aromatase enzyme. It's Ki value = 0.22 mM which is lower (remember, lower means stronger in this case) than aromasin and formestane. It is about the same at ATD, but ATD acts as an anti-androgen.
excellent!

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are many other variables besides a low Ki valueto determine a compounds effectiveness:stick:
..I ordered a bottle this morning so i look forward to giving it a try. If it does'nt do much for me then its only $20 i wasted but if not then it will be a good investment:)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This thread makes me happy. Think I may go plow the wife, I am so happy. Must be all the talk of veins!

But really, natty is a damn bright guy that is always willing to share his knowledge with anyone.
Spoken like the true legend that you are my friend.

It's what "Legends" do! :D

-John

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are many other variables besides a low Ki valueto determine a compounds effectiveness:stick:
..I ordered a bottle this morning so i look forward to giving it a try. If it does'nt do much for me then its only $20 i wasted but if not then it will be a good investment:)
Like what? What other variables would you look for in this situation? I ask because the Ki value is directly relevant to it's affinity to Aromatase. Since its affinity for the aromatase is what we are looking for, I don't see any other variables that would come into play.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As for other variables:
It's also a suicide aromatase inhibitor rather than competitive. It is active and does not need to convert to an active form. It has no estrogenic or androgenic metabolites, so it does not decrease HPTA or cause any type of reverse/delayed estrogen increase. It has good oral bioavailability...etc etc.

Excited for your feedback though...def keep us posted!

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I started to get joint pains at 4 caps a day, so pretty strong considering I didn't get joint pains at 25mg exemestane a day

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I STARTED AY 4 CAPS. then went to 3 caps. now i am cruising at 2 caps.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I STARTED AY 4 CAPS. then went to 3 caps. now i am cruising at 2 caps.
2 caps sounds great then, i take 2 as well. 6 week supply kicks some serious azz!

tbarrows

tbarrows

Awards
  • Established
I'm on day 5 @ 3 caps of erase a day and have experienced no joint issues. Does this mean that I had more estrogen than someone who is good at 2 caps? I always thought that maybe I had more estrogen, I've never taken a hormonal product before but I have a bitch of a time losing weight around my midsection and chest... and that's with a tailored, strict diet and great exercise.

Ah well... Looking forward to these next 7 weeks!

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm on day 5 @ 3 caps of erase a day and have experienced no joint issues. Does this mean that I had more estrogen than someone who is good at 2 caps? I always thought that maybe I had more estrogen, I've never taken a hormonal product before but I have a bitch of a time losing weight around my midsection and chest... and that's with a tailored, strict diet and great exercise.

Ah well... Looking forward to these next 7 weeks!
No need to go looking for joint pain. Everyone is different, some get joint pain that the littlest dose of an Anti-E, and I have seen some take a ton of letro with no pain, that is all relative.

Now, the good stuff to watch out for should be coming along soon, some drying out, and more visible veins are usually some of the first things to crop up. Now longer out your midsection will not old every last calorie you consume! :D

You possibly do create a good amount of aromatase, especially if you are larger.

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Starting to get joint pain at two erase a day. Going to bring it down to one a day to see how it goes. Good stuff though. My shorts are getting two big lol. I'm around 260-264 lbs right now. And a 2x shirt is getting loose on me go figure.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Starting to get joint pain at two erase a day. Going to bring it down to one a day to see how it goes. Good stuff though. My shorts are getting two big lol. I'm around 260-264 lbs right now. And a 2x shirt is getting loose on me go figure.
Nice!

I think Adams has been cruising at 1 capsule per day