Erase is strong wow!!!!

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 5 here

I used 2 caps a day for the first 3 day then went up to three caps a day - today i started getting that very "distictive pain" in my elbows so I know my estrogen levels are starting to drop. I believ 2 caps will be the sweet spot for myself

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used 2 caps a day for the first 3 day then went up to three caps a day - today i started getting that very "distictive pain" in my elbows so I know my estrogen levels are starting to drop. I believ 2 caps will be the sweet spot for myself
Thanks man!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
so, i think it is safe to say that you feel the $20 spent on erase was a good investment, lol.:laugh:

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
I think my skin is getting drier too. I've had to increase the amount of lotion I use lol.

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
I saw some olympia guys pics that could have been drier for competition. Should have been taking Erase!
LOL tru that Natty.. I was in Wal-Mart today a lady asked me could she touch my calves. My calves are so much more cut and vascular.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I saw some olympia guys pics that could have been drier for competition. Should have been taking Erase!
No amount of Erase would have wrung Kai out for that show. But it's doing wonders for me. I have naturally high levels of E2 and I think using erase is great, along with cort control.

I had taken an overnight position at a place and was working 40 hours a week on top of 6 classes at school and man, let me tell you that was a recipe for disaster. After a few short weeks my arms had dropped by a full INCH and though I was slightly leaner, I had lost a ton of weight. I recently quit and got myself some erase and I think the anti-cortisol properties are really helping out.

:sick: <--- before :afro:<--- after

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No amount of Erase would have wrung Kai out for that show. But it's doing wonders for me. I have naturally high levels of E2 and I think using erase is great, along with cort control.

I had taken an overnight position at a place and was working 40 hours a week on top of 6 classes at school and man, let me tell you that was a recipe for disaster. After a few short weeks my arms had dropped by a full INCH and though I was slightly leaner, I had lost a ton of weight. I recently quit and got myself some erase and I think the anti-cortisol properties are really helping out.

Very good to hear

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

same boat-been working 11pm-7am for over 12 years, working night shift really plays havoc on the body.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
same boat-been working 11pm-7am for over 12 years, working night shift really plays havoc on the body.

I'm on 10 months and i hate it. 7pm-7am :(

How much vitamin D does a vampire need to supplement?

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I've hooked 3 of my friends on Erase, and i haven't had even tried it yet, though i have a bottle sitting and waiting.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm on 10 months and i hate it. 7pm-7am :(

How much vitamin D does a vampire need to supplement?
vitamin d and low dose malatonin seems to help. i take 5000iu vitd when i remember to take all 5.
erase's cort control was particularly interesting to me since statistically day sleepers have higher cortisol.

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Question? I know we talk about how Erase contols estrogen. Could someone give me a little more info how Erase controls cortisol?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Question? I know we talk about how Erase contols estrogen. Could someone give me a little more info how Erase controls cortisol?
This information is taken from the FREE TEST Technical Information on 3,7-Keto DHEA - which is the active in Erase, so should tell you more:
Regulating Estrogen and Increasing Testosterone via Suicide Aromatase Inhibition: The Role of 3, 7-Keto DHEA:

* 3, 7-Keto DHEA is a naturally-occurring metabolite of dehydroepiandosterone (DHEA), and is a potent aromatase inhibitor with some very unique qualities. Aromatase is an enzyme that transforms testosterone into estrogen, and the more active aromatase is, the more estrogen will ultimately be present. Therefore, aromatase inhibitors significantly decrease the level of estrogen in the body. This is important as increased estrogen in men can signal the hypothalamic pituitary testicular axis (HPTA) to shut down the release of gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH). GnRH signals the production of luteinizing hormone (LH), which signals the production of testosterone. Therefore, increased estrogen levels can lower endogenous testosterone production (21,29,31).

* 3, 7-Keto DHEA has demonstrated strong ability to lower estrogen, thus mitigating this effect. It has a high binding affinity (Ki value = 0.22 mM) to the aromatase enzyme, and binds in an irreversible manner, making it a suicide inhibitor of aromatase. Ki Values measure how efficiently a compound binds to its associated receptor. The lower the Ki value; the higher the binding affinity. This inhibition allows for the production of less estradiol (E2) and estrone (E1) and allows the user of the compound to maintain a higher level of testosterone; hence improving the Testosterone: Estrogen (T:E) ratio. The mechanism through which aromatase inhibitors raise testosterone is fairly simple; the HPTA senses low levels of estrogen, and because the body seeks to maintain homeostasis (it likes to maintain at least some estrogen, even in men), there is a concurrent increase in the amount of testosterone that is being produced, as a way to compensate for the low estrogen levels. The increased testosterone levels normally will result in increased estrogen since there is no estrogen being produced. Essentially, the brain is tricked into trying to produce more estrogen, so it releases more luteinizing hormone releasing hormone (LHRH) and subsequently more LH, leading to even higher testosterone levels (20,21-23).

* All aromatase inhibitors share this characteristic of positively altering the T:E ratio, and all will raise serum testosterone levels in men, which has been referenced in numerous studies. 3,7-Keto DHEA is comparable in potency to several other commonly available aromatase inhibitors. As explained above, a lower Ki value means higher potency, making it more potent than both Formestane and Exemestane, and very similar to androstentrione (ATD) (31,55). (See Figure 5)

Figure 5: POTENCY OF AROMATASE INHIBITORS, INCLUDING 3-DESOXY 7-KETO DHEA (KI VALUES)

* 3,7-Keto DHEA is unique from other commonly used aromatase inhibitors in sports supplements in that it is a natural metabolite of 7-Keto DHEA and it cannot directly bind to the androgen receptor. 3,7-Keto DHEA (like 7-Keto DHEA) also cannot convert to testosterone, estrogen, or progesterone via any type of enzymatic reaction, so by strict definition it cannot in any way be considered a prohormone. This clearly differentiates it from other recently banned products that allow for the direct conversion to a controlled substance in the body (in either in trace amounts or full-scale conversion). This can not occur with 3,7-Keto DHEA, as it is formed naturally in humans from 7-Keto DHEA and can be readily found in humans in the amount of 5-7 ug/day (23-24).

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
This information is taken from the FREE TEST Technical Information on 3,7-Keto DHEA - which is the active in Erase, so should tell you more:[/Q

Thanks for the info.:afro:

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I've hooked 3 of my friends on Erase, and i haven't had even tried it yet, though i have a bottle sitting and waiting.
My buddy bought a bottle of erase off me, then today he tells me he also bought

1, TCF-1/Erase
2, Titanium/Erase
3, AT2/OPE/Erase

I had to warn him not take take all 4 bottles in a row haha

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
My buddy bought a bottle of erase off me, then today he tells me he also bought

1, TCF-1/Erase
2, Titanium/Erase
3, AT2/OPE/Erase

I had to warn him not take take all 4 bottles in a row haha
ACTUALLY THAT SOUNDS LIKE A HELLAVA STACK!!!

iceplaya18

yoo i'm two days into mine & i swear this stuff dries you out haha i'm drinking like 10 gallons of water , just constantly thirsty . i wonder if it's also the glycergrow i'm taking but i been on that for like two months . well i'll keep yall posted , i picked up two stacks of erase & titanium . can't wait to see the results .

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yoo i'm two days into mine & i swear this stuff dries you out haha i'm drinking like 10 gallons of water , just constantly thirsty . i wonder if it's also the glycergrow i'm taking but i been on that for like two months . well i'll keep yall posted , i picked up two stacks of erase & titanium . can't wait to see the results .
Def keep us posted. Judging but your avatar you're already pretty dried out!

iceplaya18

haha thanks mann . im trynna get that double v cut going haha take it to the next level . the ladies love when you're super shredded . i got yall most def tho .

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
haha thanks mann . im trynna get that double v cut going haha take it to the next level . the ladies love when you're super shredded . i got yall most def tho .
hawaii @ mississippi- now that's serious travel time!

iceplaya18

haha i know mann . soon it'll just be hawaii , family is back out that way . going to school down in mississippi & about to transfer to UH haha . i miss the island life .

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
haha i know mann . soon it'll just be hawaii , family is back out that way . going to school down in mississippi & about to transfer to UH haha . i miss the island life .
i bet!!!

x2!

i spent 8 years in the phillipines, loved it!

T-MONEY

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Can anyone tell me how Erase compares to 6-bromo in potency and effect?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From my experience its like 50mg of 6-bromo in terms of estrogen reduction, without the loss of libido i got during and after 6-bromo usage

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
Thank you for the response.. But, Now that the Erase/Titanium stack is out of stock I will have to wait to order it :(

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
I'm on my third day of Erase and all I can say is wow it's strong. I've taken AI's in the past so I know when my estrogen is low. I took two the first day three yesterday and probably will take two today. I may have to drop down to one erase a day. I seem to respond to supplements really well. I just received my DAA and P-5-P from nutraplanet a few minutes ago. I wil be stacking Alpha T 2, Erase, DAA, albuterol and P-5-P. Thanks for a great product.
Every time I look at some of the things you guys stack, I feel like a chump.
For me its usually two things at the most.
Couple with diet and staples.
Good luck man.

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From my experience its like 50mg of 6-bromo in terms of estrogen reduction, without the loss of libido i got during and after 6-bromo usage
per cap you mean right? thats about what I was thinking, 2 caps feels somewhere like 100-150mg 6-bromo to me

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
I'm starting to get compliments from people saying that that can see my body is changing. I'm getting tighter more vascular and losing bodyfat. I didn't check bodyfat before I started but can tell a huge difference already. I can see the biggest difference in my calves arms and chest. How do you post a pic on here?
you are getting results like that after just a few DAYS???!!!!

man I cannot wait to start my run.

kudos.

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
you are getting results like that after just a few DAYS???!!!!

man I cannot wait to start my run.

kudos.
Well it's now been less a month since I've been on Erase and I'm still loving it. @Guyver X honestly I could see a difference in a matter of days. I guess my estrogen levels were pretty high. I know i lost a lot of water weight. This is a great product going to order another stack next week. I'm sure you will really like Erase. Take care.

skrypt

Awards
Sorry to hijack the thread, but I have a few questions for natty.

Given all the postitive feedback, I've decided to break my trend of just using the basics and run an Erase stack, probably 4-8 weeks. However, I am unsure if I would rather run Erase+Alpha T2, or Erase+TCF-1, given both are good deals on nutra. I am 24, and I've never been a huge fan of natty test boosters, as I do not believe they have a huge impact at my age, but I was wondering if you could speak a little about the differences between the two stacks?

As for my goals, my diet is very solid. I suppose I am looking for a recomping effect. Deffinitely would like some added strength, and the only weight I want to put on is funtional size. I would guess I'm around 9-10% bodyfat. Other than the basics(multi, fish oil, creatine mono) I'll probably also use Maximize V2 during the stack.

Furthermore, if I do go with the Erase+Alpha T2 stack, which I am currently leaning towards, could I add about half a bottle of Sustain Alpha(I have it leftover from when I used it like a year ago, and would like to get rid of it). And is I do add the SA, could I still use the recomended dose of 2x Erase and 3x Alpha T2?

Sorry for the barrage of questions, any advice is much appeciated.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry to hijack the thread, but I have a few questions for natty.

Given all the postitive feedback, I've decided to break my trend of just using the basics and run an Erase stack, probably 4-8 weeks. However, I am unsure if I would rather run Erase+Alpha T2, or Erase+TCF-1, given both are good deals on nutra. I am 24, and I've never been a huge fan of natty test boosters, as I do not believe they have a huge impact at my age, but I was wondering if you could speak a little about the differences between the two stacks?

As for my goals, my diet is very solid. I suppose I am looking for a recomping effect. Deffinitely would like some added strength, and the only weight I want to put on is funtional size. I would guess I'm around 9-10% bodyfat. Other than the basics(multi, fish oil, creatine mono) I'll probably also use Maximize V2 during the stack.

Furthermore, if I do go with the Erase+Alpha T2 stack, which I am currently leaning towards, could I add about half a bottle of Sustain Alpha(I have it leftover from when I used it like a year ago, and would like to get rid of it). And is I do add the SA, could I still use the recomended dose of 2x Erase and 3x Alpha T2?

Sorry for the barrage of questions, any advice is much appeciated.
You are spot on, the Erase/aT2 stack is more for recomp, and the TCF-1 stack is more for pure anabolism.

Here is a link to the stacks for erase, with the Erase/aT2 stack listed first.

http://pesupplements.com/erasestack_aromatase_inhibitor.html

As for the SA, your bottle of erase will last 6 weeks at that dose, and your aT2 will last 30 days. After the aT2 is out, I would cut down the dose of Erase to 1 in the morning, and dose your SA, this will give you a nice anabolic/dry environment to rip up your muscle.

skrypt

Awards
Thanks for the advice, DAdams, I didn't even think about doing something like that. Do you think after the original six weeks, it would be safe to take a few weeks off then run another 4 week Erase+Alpha T2 cycle(of course, if the results from the first are good).

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
how would this compare as an estrogen bloacker while on 750mg test/ 400iu x2 HCG?

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the advice, DAdams, I didn't even think about doing something like that. Do you think after the original six weeks, it would be safe to take a few weeks off then run another 4 week Erase+Alpha T2 cycle(of course, if the results from the first are good).
Yes. Take a few weeks off and jump right back into it. I am doing 8 weeks at a time, then 4ish weeks off.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
how would this compare as an estrogen bloacker while on 750mg test/ 400iu x2 HCG?
I know ThunderGod is running it with one of his hardcore cycles. It is an AI, so blocking that doesnt allow your body to change all that fantastic extra floating test into estrogen.

Jasen

Jasen

Awards
  • Established
Yah man I have neen iychin for a test only cycle = 6-8 lbs a months nice and clean

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes. Take a few weeks off and jump right back into it. I am doing 8 weeks at a time, then 4ish weeks off.
i plan on running erase 4 months straight while cycling at-2, provided panels come back in good shape.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn I was loving Erase @ 2 caps a day then I got the flu and stuck to 1 cap a day, I'm feeling a lot better I'mma give 3 caps a day a try:D, can't wait to feel it kick in again!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I imagine they will ;)
me too. by erase being non steroidal i am hoping it won't screw up lipids or psi. shouldn't be any stress on liver either i assume. i see no reason why erase for 4 months should be detrimental.