Erase is strong wow!!!!

ctAL

Awards
You will still get good results using Alpha-T2 and Erase for four weeks. ~8 weeks is generally always recommended for most products. You can do either or, honestly.

~Rosie~

well then 8 it is..............so i guess im gonna need 2 bottles

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ICJLM

ICJLM

Awards
  • Established
Amazing sale going on right now in the NP store for all three PES products.
Might have to bite and buy some, even though I'm pretty broke right now.

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
Amazing sale going on right now in the NP store for all three PES products.
Might have to bite and buy some, even though I'm pretty broke right now.
You're right about that.. check this out guys.

ctAL

Awards
ive been way more hornier than usual.............been havin great sex.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oze

oze

Awards
on the 3rd day of my erase/alpha-t2/oxyelite pro stack. so far, so good.

dosing each at 3 caps per day, and plan to run it for the rull 8 weeks (2 bottles of each) for my cut. its been awhile since ive done a cut, so, i'm hoping my body responds well to it :D

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Nice :) Let us know how you find it!

~Rosie~
Will do! I'm going to run it for 8 weeks. I plan on running AndroLean and AndroHard after the trifecta stack. Do I need to take a break after I finish the trifecta stack?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will do! I'm going to run it for 8 weeks. I plan on running AndroLean and AndroHard after the trifecta stack. Do I need to take a break after I finish the trifecta stack?
Although not essential, I DO recommend having a 2-4 week break after running the Trifecta Stack before using AndroLean and AndroHard.

~Rosie~

oze

oze

Awards
A week into my erase/oxy/alpha-t2 stack and I'm 3 1/2 kg down, with strength remaining the same. Very impressed thus far. Diet has been super clean. I'm assuming I've shed a bunch of water weight, but I'm looking forward to tackling the next few weeks. Hopeing to retain as much strength as possible - first week is usually the most difficult for me. So, I'm very impressed.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A week into my erase/oxy/alpha-t2 stack and I'm 3 1/2 kg down, with strength remaining the same. Very impressed thus far. Diet has been super clean. I'm assuming I've shed a bunch of water weight, but I'm looking forward to tackling the next few weeks. Hopeing to retain as much strength as possible - first week is usually the most difficult for me. So, I'm very impressed.
Thanks for the feedback, bud :)

erase or freetest?????
That's up to you. FREE TEST has a lot more in it - Erase is just the active in FREE TEST. I personally prefer Erase over FREE TEST, but that's just me. Why not use BOTH, running one bottle of one over the other and see how you find each.

~Rosie~

andy148lbs

Awards
thats not a bad idea on drive,hghup,freetest...setting up my next cycle have igf-2 should be here today...and going to run drive again love that stuff...and erase..Thanks Rosie..ur the best

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
erase or freetest?????
I would not stack the two since there is no way to know how much of the "erase" ingredient is in free test.

I would just use Erase at 3 caps per day to the the most optimal effects in test booster, estrogen reducing, and cortisol reduction

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats not a bad idea on drive,hghup,freetest...setting up my next cycle have igf-2 should be here today...and going to run drive again love that stuff...and erase..Thanks Rosie..ur the best
IGF-2 makes it an awesome stack :) You know me - love my IGF-2! Drive and IGF-2 is pretty sweet - add Erase to that, and you have something close to perfect for everything (as well as your staples, etc.)

No worries, bud :)

I would not stack the two since there is no way to know how much of the "erase" ingredient is in free test.
When I said use both, I meant use one and then the other, not stack them - just clarifying this.

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
IGF-2 makes it an awesome stack :) You know me - love my IGF-2! Drive and IGF-2 is pretty sweet - add Erase to that, and you have something close to perfect for everything (as well as your staples, etc.)

No worries, bud :)

When I said use both, I meant use one and then the other, not stack them - just clarifying this.

~Rosie~
Which brand of IGF-2 do you use? I've been thinking of giving IGF-2 a try. Thanks

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Which brand of IGF-2 do you use? I've been thinking of giving IGF-2 a try. Thanks
I use the natural Growth Hormone booster IGF-2 from Applied Nutriceuticals. Note that there is no "brand" of IGF-2; I think you are confusing IGF-2 with IGF-1 - two very different things.

~Rosie~

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
I use the natural Growth Hormone booster IGF-2 from Applied Nutriceuticals. Note that there is no "brand" of IGF-2; I think you are confusing IGF-2 with IGF-1 - two very different things.

~Rosie~
Ok. Thanks:)

boarderbrad15

boarderbrad15

Awards
erase is good times. I took it as part of a EQ-Plex/E-Stane PCT. PCT was great and libido was as well.

jrw

Awards
  • Established
Would Erase be effective during PCT for a Test cycle for lowering cortisol? Also going to run the other PCT essentials, just wondering how effective Erase would be during PCT with estrogen and cortisol. Thoughts?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would Erase be effective during PCT for a Test cycle for lowering cortisol? Also going to run the other PCT essentials, just wondering how effective Erase would be during PCT with estrogen and cortisol. Thoughts?
Erase would be an effective product to use as part of PCT, yes.

~Rosie~

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Would Erase with Clomid/Nolva be too much estrogen suppression though?
It would be overkill, IMO.

~Rosie~

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly what I thought. I am trying to get cortisol suppression, and was wondering if Erase was the best option or not.
No, hold off the erase till a few weeks into PCT. If you want to mitigate Cort, I would use EndoAmp or one of my favorites, Relora.