epistane

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This site is all about opinions and yours is appreciated. Dr. D has a solid reputation. I believe that pulsing in a relatively new concept and like most new concepts they are generally met with skepticism. Skepticism is not necessarily a bad thing.
I agree DR. D has a great rep. I do not think pulsing is all that new it has been done for a while now. Most of the opinions I get from experienced users is to run it ED.

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
Not experienced but to take a steriod and then stop for a day or 2 and start again over and over for 8-12 your body must be likE WTF.
I'll quote Dr.D on what it feels like. "Things like Epi and Dbol actually increase LH initially, so pulsing is almost like having 3 initial doses every week instead of just at the beginning of a cycle." Which is what I liked about it. It always felt like it was my first week. I never had any shutdown through any of it and my libido was great. Slight joint pain was the only drawback but that is common with epi on ED cycles. I have much faith in the bodies ability to recover based on my own past recreational drug use haha.

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
sounds good, think this summer i'm going to try pulsing p-plex, if u could PM the info u didn't wanna post here, that'd be great
I will PM you what I have learned. Take it with a grain of salt though, as while I feel comfortable experimenting on myself, we all react differently to different stimuli. eg; someone with underlying unknown medical conditions. I will be back in a day or so.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
I'll quote Dr.D on what it feels like. "Things like Epi and Dbol actually increase LH initially, so pulsing is almost like having 3 initial doses every week instead of just at the beginning of a cycle." Which is what I liked about it. It always felt like it was my first week. I never had any shutdown through any of it and my libido was great. Slight joint pain was the only drawback but that is common with epi on ED cycles. I have much faith in the bodies ability to recover based on my own past recreational drug use haha.
good thought. my libido was actually raging all the way through epi.. so sounds legit.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Good input.

I'm not necessarily saying that pulsing is the most effective way to take Epi but I feel that it's the safest. I would rather error on the side of safety even if the results are somewhat less than they might be otherwise.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I didnt read through this whole thread. But I am pretty sure that the pulsing method was suggested originally for antibiotics.

You cannot compare antibiotics to steroids. The reasons that steroids are toxic to the liver are different than antibiotics.

In fact, I spoke with two of the leading research endocrinologists in the country about steroid toxicity, and even they said it is not a fully understood mechanism.

In MY opinion, the pulsing can limit the toxicity simply because you are taking it less.

But I do not think that the toxicity reduction is very big, in fact, possibly negligible. I also don't like the idea of pulsing something that effects your HPTA.

To me, it sounds like PUNCHING your HPTA. It is a very slow feedback mechanism.

Arguments and points can be made in each direction, so to each his own.

Real doctors and pharmacists know about the pulsing method. Real doctors and pharmacists know about oral steroids. They are prescribed to real patients for number of reasons.

But real doctors and pharmacists don't tell you to pulse your steroids.

Get what I mean?

marco wolf

marco wolf

Awards
  • Established
They also don't tell you to "ramp up" your dosage, and then quit cold turkey, in order to take a "PCT".

Just sayin'...

athletor

athletor

Awards
because I have one bottles of H-drol and I will want to make a pulse cycle

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I didnt read through this whole thread. But I am pretty sure that the pulsing method was suggested originally for antibiotics.

You cannot compare antibiotics to steroids. The reasons that steroids are toxic to the liver are different than antibiotics.

In fact, I spoke with two of the leading research endocrinologists in the country about steroid toxicity, and even they said it is not a fully understood mechanism.

In MY opinion, the pulsing can limit the toxicity simply because you are taking it less.

But I do not think that the toxicity reduction is very big, in fact, possibly negligible. I also don't like the idea of pulsing something that effects your HPTA.

To me, it sounds like PUNCHING your HPTA. It is a very slow feedback mechanism.

Arguments and points can be made in each direction, so to each his own.

Real doctors and pharmacists know about the pulsing method. Real doctors and pharmacists know about oral steroids. They are prescribed to real patients for number of reasons.

Get what I mean?
The Dutchman claims to have run long pulse cycles with Epi with good results and little to no shutdown. I personally have been reluctant to run any pulse cycle longer than 6 weeks. But during these short pulse cycles I have typically gained from 4-5 lbs without any apparent shutdown.

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
Wrong, the first usage was for corticosteroids, BY doctors.It is still used today. Antibiotics are what they are experimenting with now.