epistane

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
This statment you made is false. It is not very mild it can cause many issues.

Epistane is so frickin mild in every way its not even funny
Honestly in comparison to SD or M1T it is VERY mild. Any steroid can cause issues if abused.So can any drug and its also false compared to what? Your opinions? Another steroid? Its a relative comparison that I made. I wasn't trying to say its like drinking a glass of water kind of mild..obviously. :veryhappy:

grigs

grigs

Awards
Which sides may I ask? Did you have bloodwork done before and after? Because I call BS on everything you have said. Epistane is so frickin mild in every way its not even funny.
acne was so bad, i have to stop on 8th week..
P.S i dont realy care what you think! :stooges:

athletor

athletor

Awards
thank for your advices!
I am French!
You recommend me to take h-drol like first cycle of stéroid!
have I the strongest strength?
I think to take hdrol one a pulsation cycle 3/week!

grigs

grigs

Awards
Thank God for acne.
i didin't think run for no longer than 8weeks any way, but i have to i stop on 7and half week.. i k'now i k'now it is long run, but i did it and i'm a live in it? lol
after new year i will try 12week epi pulse 20mg/day 3days per week,for gyno reduction, and i hope i will not get that horrible acne..

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i didin't think run for no longer than 8weeks any way, but i have to i stop on 7and half week.. i k'now i k'now it is long run, but i did it and i'm a live in it? lol
after new year i will try 12week epi pulse 20mg/day 3days per week,for gyno reduction, and i hope i will not get that horrible acne..
What was your PCT and did you have the gyno before your 8 week cycle of Epistane? Running a hormonal (steroid) to get rid of gyno that may have been induced by such, seems a bit ignorant and a bad idea.

grigs

grigs

Awards
What was your PCT and did you have the gyno before your 8 week cycle of Epistane? Running a hormonal (steroid) to get rid of gyno that may have been induced by such, seems a bit ignorant and a bad idea.
pct was nolva 40/40/20/10 clomid 25/25/0/0 + plus all other supps..
yes i did have gyno before epi cycle, my puffines was redused while i was on epi cycle, but it come back in pct..
i heard most people who get rid of gyno on epi, they run it not more than 20mg/day..so i will pulse 20mg/day 3days/week.. if this not helps, then letro folowed by nolva, if this not helps, then i will break somebodys nose. lol

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You need to give your body time to rest and get its own balance back. Most just keep pumping chemicals in to their body thinking it will help - no. The human body is smart, and if given the proper respect and time, anything is possible in terms of healing. I am not saying that your gyno will simply, "Go Away," rather it may reduce the signs/appearance of such. But hey, if you want to screw your endocrine system up for life, go for it. Thinking a steroid will cure gyno isn’t too smart. I don’t care what the write-up states. It’s rubbish.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just keep in mind that Epi is not recommened for gyno removal. I would try the letro 1st. I would never recommend a steriod pulse or not for gyno purposes.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
You might want to try something natural for reducing your gyno. I have a hard knot under my right areola. I got it from using fenugreek in conjunction with a heavy natty test stack. I have stopped the fenugreek and all other hormonal supplementation except Diesel Test Hardcore and the tenderness is gone and my gyno is slowly dissipating. I also plan on a 12 week episteme pulse cycle this summer. I will pulse three days a week for two weeks with a two week break and then cycle again for twelve weeks beginning in May. This will take me through the summer and help with recomp. This is how Dr. D recommends pulsing for limited side effects. I will be using DTHC on off days and I will use formestane for 4 weeks at the end of the cycle for good measure. I have done a ton of research on Epistane and at 60 years of age I believe this to be a safe and effective cycle.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
You might want to try something natural for reducing your gyno. I have a hard knot under my right areola. I got it from using fenugreek in conjunction with a heavy natty test stack. I have stopped the fenugreek and all other hormonal supplementation except Diesel Test Hardcore and the tenderness is gone and my gyno is slowly dissipating. I also plan on a 12 week episteme pulse cycle this summer. I will pulse three days a week for two weeks with a two week break and then cycle again for twelve weeks beginning in May. This will take me through the summer and help with recomp. This is how Dr. D recommends pulsing for limited side effects. I will be using DTHC on off days and I will use formestane for 4 weeks at the end of the cycle for good measure. I have done a ton of research on Epistane and at 60 years of age I believe this to be a safe and effective cycle.
wow, that pulse seems very interesting, wanna find someone else who's finished it and see how it went already haha.

athletor

athletor

Awards
for a pulse three days a week,after two weeks must I to do two weeks break?

athletor

athletor

Awards
for a pulse three days a week with H-drol,after two weeks must I to do two weeks break?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
for a pulse three days a week with H-drol,after two weeks must I to do two weeks break?
No you do not take a break during the pulse. I am not sure how effective a h-drol pulse will be.

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Eh, H-Drol pulse. There's no point in that. Someone needs to do more research on the chemical in question. Also, skip the f*cking pulse theory and just run the damn thing straight (after you research it and have everything you need prior to beginning). If you're going to run it, RUN IT. Hormonal rollercoaster... no way.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
Eh, H-Drol pulse. There's no point in that. Someone needs to do more research on the chemical in question. Also, skip the f*cking pulse theory and just run the damn thing straight (after you research it and have everything you need prior to beginning). If you're going to run it, RUN IT. Hormonal rollercoaster... no way.
true dat. H-drol won't shut u down. run it good.

athletor

athletor

Awards
H-drol is Milder than epistane?
H-drol is Possibly the most mild of the designers!

spartan300

Awards
true dat. H-drol won't shut u down. run it good.
i disagree....any ph will shut you down....you putting exogenous androgens in your body....its negative feedback

ive seen bloodwork where its shuts you down

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This method is recommended by Dr. D in order to avoid side effects and the need for PCT.
I respect Dr D big time. Yes you will have less sides but you will not get much in gains this way. As IronLungz stated your just putting you hormones through a roller coster ride.

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I'm definitely not an expert in this area but his explanation of the development of this system many years ago by hospital doctors in order to take advantage of the benefits of hazardous drugs while limiting the potential side effects, seems very credible to me.

Blacktail

Blacktail

Awards
  • Established
i have lumps under my both nipples, how this sound to you??? :hitwithrock:
Lumps under the nipples are common in men who do not even use steroids. It also does not constitute gyno unless you have actual mammary gland tissue growth. Do you have man boobs? Those lumps you can have removed surgically easily if thats all you have. If you do have actual breast enlargement, I feel sorry for you and you should seek medical help. What kind of acne made you stop? Papules, nodes , cysts? You should know that all drugs and their side effects are patient specific. They all effect us differently. Acne as a side effect is pretty common with steroids and to me, a pretty mild side effect.So after an 8 week cycle of Epi you got bad acne compared to a 4 week SD cycle. Thats an unfair comparison 1. because the cycles were run for different lengths and 2.You have not stated what your blood work was like before and after either of them, you are only basing that on the superficial. :stooges:

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
i disagree....any ph will shut you down....you putting exogenous androgens in your body....its negative feedback

ive seen bloodwork where its shuts you down
h-drol will rarely make it hard to get ur junk up, or ever need a extreme pct. Shutdown is always to a point, but people recover very easily from ph's like h-drol.

grigs

grigs

Awards
Lumps under the nipples are common in men who do not even use steroids. It also does not constitute gyno unless you have actual mammary gland tissue growth. Do you have man boobs? Those lumps you can have removed surgically easily if thats all you have. If you do have actual breast enlargement, I feel sorry for you and you should seek medical help. What kind of acne made you stop? Papules, nodes , cysts? You should know that all drugs and their side effects are patient specific. They all effect us differently. Acne as a side effect is pretty common with steroids and to me, a pretty mild side effect.So after an 8 week cycle of Epi you got bad acne compared to a 4 week SD cycle. Thats an unfair comparison 1. because the cycles were run for different lengths and 2.You have not stated what your blood work was like before and after either of them, you are only basing that on the superficial :stooges:
i don't k'now what acne it was, but it was on neck, legs, arms, face, belly, and mostly on back and big spots, i even have scars now..
who cares its fair or unfair, i just said what ive got from it..

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm definitely not an expert in this area but his explanation of the development of this system many years ago by hospital doctors in order to take advantage of the benefits of hazardous drugs while limiting the potential side effects, seems very credible to me.
Really? By real doctors? If that's the case, why is it just limited to the world of oral steroid use? I can't find any pharm drugs that have this theory for use to limit sides.
Seriously, it's just my opinion. I've been against it since the day I read it. Make your own opinion - because that's all it is.

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
Really? By real doctors? If that's the case, why is it just limited to the world of oral steroid use? I can't find any pharm drugs that have this theory for use to limit sides.
Seriously, it's just my opinion. I've been against it since the day I read it. Make your own opinion - because that's all it is.
You have not looked very hard my friend. It is quite well known and is being researched for use in antibiotics. I have stolen these links from another post but knew of pulsing from before Dr.D , although in his pulsing thread he mentions where he first got his idea from.
http://ajrccm.atsjournals.org/cgi/reprint/168/12/1449.pdf

http://rheumatology.oxfordjournals.or g/cgi/reprint/37/3/282.pdf

www.doosesyndrome.com/treatingmae/steroids.htm

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1003439/

http://informahealthcare.com/doi/abs/10.1517/17425240902895972

Iron Lungz

Iron Lungz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You have not looked very hard my friend. It is quite well known. I have stolen these links from another post but knew of pulsing from before Dr.D , although in his pulsing thread he mentions where he first got his idea from.

I've read some of those, as well as a few others. There again, in my opinion, I do not like the theory.

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
I've read some of those, as well as a few others. There again, in my opinion, I do not like the theory.
Fair enough.We are all entitled. I have run both kinds of cycles and can say IMO that I am a believer.

athletor

athletor

Awards
sorry, competitive edge labs H-drol is a clone halodrol 50?
is it a good product?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have not looked very hard my friend. It is quite well known and is being researched for use in antibiotics. I have stolen these links from another post but knew of pulsing from before Dr.D , although in his pulsing thread he mentions where he first got his idea from.

http://informahealthcare.com/doi/abs/10.1517/17425240902895972
Do these other drugs your talking about put your hormones on a roller coaster?

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
Do these other drugs your talking about put your hormones on a roller coaster?
Well I wouldn't call it a "roller coaster" from research and experience. The info is out there as to why. The other "drugs" that are non-hormonal I would say from what I know, would be no to your answer for obvious reasons. Doctors and scientists are just recently experimenting with other drugs using the multi pulse protocol and having good results. Did you experience that feeling or do you assume that that is what happens to your body when pulsing a drug, steroids in particular?

TheLastRonin

TheLastRonin

Awards
  • Established
Would you describe your pulse protocol? Length of cycle dosages pct?
At 5'10 169 pounds no, I will not describe my methods for you. I am sorry. I would rather encourage you to go much farther naturally, before embarking on the other path. If you need advice on that you may PM me and I will be happy to help you.

do post cycles have pct??
That is up for debate. I used much less than most people think is reasonable, some would say not at all. I also experimented with my PCT and am very happy with the outcome.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
That is up for debate. I used much less than most people think is reasonable, some would say not at all. I also experimented with my PCT and am very happy with the outcome.

sounds good, think this summer i'm going to try pulsing p-plex, if u could PM the info u didn't wanna post here, that'd be great

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I wouldn't call it a "roller coaster" from research and experience. The info is out there as to why. The other "drugs" that are non-hormonal I would say from what I know, would be no to your answer for obvious reasons. Doctors and scientists are just recently experimenting with other drugs using the multi pulse protocol and having good results. Did you experience that feeling or do you assume that that is what happens to your body when pulsing a drug, steroids in particular?

Not experienced but to take a steriod and then stop for a day or 2 and start again over and over for 8-12 your body must be likE WTF.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
Not experienced but to take a steriod and then stop for a day or 2 and start again over and over for 8-12 your body must be likE WTF.
well kinda like carb cycling, and that only produces good results for losing fat yes? i know thats hard to compare haha, but its not alarming your body to reduce test activity, and without any noticeable feedback, i'm not sure i can make a case against the pulse. Unless there is, i haven't looked into the pulse much, just a new idea that i've thought of maybe for the summer.

enlighten me:)

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
well kinda like carb cycling, and that only produces good results for losing fat yes? i know thats hard to compare haha, but its not alarming your body to reduce test activity, and without any noticeable feedback, i'm not sure i can make a case against the pulse. Unless there is, i haven't looked into the pulse much, just a new idea that i've thought of maybe for the summer.

enlighten me:)
I am all set. Pulse if you like but I choose not to.

Ju1cedUp

Awards
  • Established
I am all set. Pulse if you like but I choose not to.
o ok nvm, was just lookin for anymore in depth input on how it affects you, i'll check somewhere else, just trying to learn what i can about it

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
This site is all about opinions and yours is appreciated. Dr. D has a solid reputation. I believe that pulsing in a relatively new concept and like most new concepts they are generally met with skepticism. Skepticism is not necessarily a bad thing.