Status
Not open for further replies.
poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So, this is done with then?

this can be locked then i suppose, unless any more allegations are going to be made...
WHAT??? why when were expecting not only JMH80 to get back to us from tha ho-athon, but im sure kwyke might stumble upon somethin, hes a thinker, and like he quoted....

IBE supposed to post results for Hemo and Havoc on mon... let alone who knows what fast is REALLy gonna do with his second set of results....

mike ya mind at least lettin us know if its consistant? dont have to post em, and ill admit ill take you for your word with a grain of salt, but i still want to hear as many variables as possible and make my own decisions on whats goin on.

GL to all as i feel next week will be a heated week, just chill and unless ya got somethin to say enjoy the calm before the storm.... dont have to lock it down am i right?

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WHAT??? why when were expecting not only JMH80 to get back to us from tha ho-athon, but im sure kwyke might stumble upon somethin, hes a thinker, and like he quoted....

IBE supposed to post results for Hemo and Havoc on mon... let alone who knows what fast is REALLy gonna do with his second set of results....

mike ya mind at least lettin us know if its consistant? dont have to post em, and ill admit ill take you for your word with a grain of salt, but i still want to hear as many variables as possible and make my own decisions on whats goin on.

GL to all as i feel next week will be a heated week, just chill and unless ya got somethin to say enjoy the calm before the storm.... dont have to lock it down am i right?

:thumbsup: :goodpost:

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have nothing to apologize for. I still think D is a fraud. I think Poopy has issues with reading comprehension. I'm not going to back off my opinions simply because I bought a company. I disagree with them. I've been attacked numerous times through this and another thread. Yet, I've provided everything I said I would. There is a reason I'm sitting quiet right now. We'll see, come monday, if IBE REALLY wants to posts those results. I think they are getting an education today on how to read their own results (IBE knows what I'm talking about). They have MUCH bigger issues to worry about at this point anyway. They'll find out about that next week.
hatin.jpg

:FUfinger:

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
I have a feeling in the end this isn't going to be good for any of the companies involved. The more you stir in the worse its going to smell and everyone has this on their shoes. This conflict needs to die so everyone can be happy and supplemented with their choice of either Epi, Havoc or the other one.

Minus83

Minus83

Awards

i just thought maybe a new thread with IBE's results would be better, since it will probably be tues - wed when we actually hear anything, and this thread will probably be filled with poop for those 4-5 days.

just a suggestion.

and i dont really care what 1fast's 2nd results say, he strikes me as a person with some kind of vendetta, i dont know him personally, but he just seems like he REALLY wants these results to be bad for IBE.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
and i dont really care what 1fast's 2nd results say, he strikes me as a person with some kind of vendetta, i dont know him personally, but he just seems like he REALLY wants these results to be bad for IBE.
Luckily my brain power is so strong, that I have the ability to change the results, just by thinking about it. Regardless of what my opinion is of anyone, I said I'd post the results and that is what I did. God could pour holy water on the results himself and it won't change what the lab does. If someone had a bias it couldn't play into the results.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
With all the God references it almost seems like an assault on Christianity.Just my opinion though.

RedwolfWV

RedwolfWV

Awards
  • Established
If someone had a bias it couldn't play into the results.
True, but it could play into how they tried to interpret those results.

1Fast400

Awards
  • Established
True, but it could play into how they tried to interpret those results.
Yes, I'm sure it could. Luckily there is more than one person looking at the results. :rolleyes:

With all the God references it almost seems like an assault on Christianity.Just my opinion though.
God is generally thought of as the most powerful thing on earth. I used his/her/it's name simply as a reference to show that regardless of who is involved in the process, the outcome of the results won't change. Not sure how that comes off as an assault.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It didnt have to do with your post soley.Its just been a repeated trend on all these threads here and else where.Im sure the Lord doesnt condone MANY of the statements made (on both sides) but bringing Him into this and mocking Him isnt necessary by anyone.Im not accusing anyone in particular Im just stating my thoughts.

Im still all for the facts no matter what they are but when these threads degrade into cuts,diggs and character defformation its quite sad.

Alpine

Alpine

Awards
  • Established
It didnt have to do with your post soley.Its just been a repeated trend on all these threads here and else where.Im sure the Lord doesnt condone MANY of the statements made (on both sides) but bringing Him into this and mocking Him isnt necessary by anyone.Im not accusing anyone in particular Im just stating my thoughts.

Im still all for the facts no matter what they are but when these threads degrade into cuts,diggs and character defformation its quite sad.
Priceless.

I think you meant character defamation not "defformation." The Lord would be proud.... if he existed.:rofl:

Keep religious sh1t off the boards. There is no reason it needs to be brought up or discussed. It has nothing to do with the issue(s) at hand. No one wants to read your archaic mythology anymore. Join us in the 21st century bro.

Amen.

When it's a question of money, everybody is of the same religion. - Voltaire ;) Make no mistake, money is all this thread is about.

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Religion or religious symbolism has no place in the debate.

Religion is teh suxxor.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LOL see what Im sayin :D

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i take my post back go ahead and close it, this is bull and you people cant handle discussing this for what it is without bringing personalls into this. unsubscribed

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
"A fool finds no pleasure in understanding, but delights in airing his own opinions." Proverbs 18:2

"The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." Hubert H. Humphrey

"Tis better to be thought a fool, than open one's mouth and remove all doubt." Samuel Johnson

"Never argue with a fool. Someone watching may not be able to tell the difference." Unknown

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do." Dale Carnegie

"The world is governed more by appearances than realities, so it is fully as necessary to seem to know something as it is to know it." Unknown

"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools because they have to say something." Plato

"He who loves a pure heart and whose speech is gracious will have the king for his friend." Proverbs 22:11

"Pleasant words are a honeycomb, sweet to the soul and healing to the bones." Proverbs 16:24

"He who answers before listening-that is his folly and his shame." Proverbs 18:13

"A fool's mouth is his undoing, and his lips are a snare to his soul." Proverbs 18:7

"With his mouth the godless destroys his neighbor, but through knowledge the righteous escape." Proverbs 11:9

"The lips of the righteous nourish many, but fools die for lack of judgement." Proverbs 10:21

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
"Bravely bold Sir Robin rode forth from Camelot. He was not afraid to die, oh brave Sir Robin. He was not at all afraid to be killed in nasty ways, brave, brave, brave, brave Sir Robin. He was not in the least bit scared to be mashed into a pulp, or to have his eyes gouged out, and his elbows broken. To have his kneecaps split, and his body burned away, and his limbs all hacked and mangled, brave Sir Robin. His head smashed in and heart cut out, and his liver removed, and his bowels unplugged, and his nostrils raped and his bottom burned off and his penis..."

"Help! Help! I'm being repressed!"

"Run away!!!!"

Minus83

Minus83

Awards
i take my post back go ahead and close it, this is bull and you people cant handle discussing this for what it is without bringing personalls into this. unsubscribed
my point exactly, if there is any downtime and the oppurtunity to go off topic arises, the thread will go way off topic.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Closing it for now so I don't have to spend my weekend cleaning this crap up. PM Bobo or one of the Mods when the results come in and someone can open it up. Until then there are many other areas on the forum that could benefit more with input than this dead horse.

Status
Not open for further replies.