Epistane - Drug Testing

heysiggy

Awards
Will "Epistane" by IBE show up on a drug test?

Compound is:
2a,3a-epithio17a methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstane

I'm curious because I am looking into taking this product as I've heard great reviews about it. I really want to take it, but at the same time do not want to test positive. THE only way I could see a positive test is only from the cholesterol count being out of hand, with the HDL being low, and the LDL being high. Epistane I've read will do so as it does has dramatic effects on ones cholesterol count.

Anyways, need a reply regarding the issue surrounding if one was to take Epistane, then would they test positive?

Thanks in advance! :run:

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Will "Epistane" by IBE show up on a drug test?

Compound is:
2a,3a-epithio17a methyl-17b-hydroxy-5a-androstane

I'm curious because I am looking into taking this product as I've heard great reviews about it. I really want to take it, but at the same time do not want to test positive. THE only way I could see a positive test is only from the cholesterol count being out of hand, with the HDL being low, and the LDL being high. Epistane I've read will do so as it does has dramatic effects on ones cholesterol count.

Anyways, need a reply regarding the issue surrounding if one was to take Epistane, then would they test positive?

Thanks in advance! :run:
if your talking about a roid test, the answer is NO. Most including superdrol will not test positive on a test. It's simply "too new" and too many substances to keep updated so often.

bmur

Awards
dont mean to hijack this thread but is that the case with halodrol and h-drol as well..in regards to faling a drug test

reason i ask is because i am gonna join the military and they said they test for drugs..and listed on the agreement was anabolic steroids..got me worried as i am on my 2nd week of h-drol by CEL

heysiggy

Awards
if your talking about a roid test, the answer is NO. Most including superdrol will not test positive on a test. It's simply "too new" and too many substances to keep updated so often.
thanks for the reply. I am asking in regards to a NCAA drug test. So your saying that Epistane would not be shown on the drug test? thanks

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
PA has a good article in a relatively new issue of MD (I believe it is MD!) that would be worth reviewing and discussing. In essence, there are a number of concerns. First, if they test for elevated test levels, you may have a problem. The other issue is not so much what the substance you are using would reveal in an of itself (Epistane, say), but what it might metabolize into. Many of the new PS's are indeed new enough to escape detection in and of themselves. But if it metabolizes into any number of other steroids or metabolites that ARE detectable, you're done.

Others will be able to expand on this with much greater detail than I, but that's what I know of it. It's a good question.

heysiggy

Awards
PA has a good article in a relatively new issue of MD (I believe it is MD!) that would be worth reviewing and discussing. In essence, there are a number of concerns. First, if they test for elevated test levels, you may have a problem. The other issue is not so much what the substance you are using would reveal in an of itself (Epistane, say), but what it might metabolize into. Many of the new PS's are indeed new enough to escape detection in and of themselves. But if it metabolizes into any number of other steroids or metabolites that ARE detectable, you're done.

Others will be able to expand on this with much greater detail than I, but that's what I know of it. It's a good question.
As far as the metabolites being detected, could ThermoLife's Liver Longer help with the metabolites? As stated in there description, it "helps prevent the formation of toxic steroid metabolites, reverses the toxic actions of the metabolites that do get formed, and speeds the elimination of the metabolites from the liver."

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
As far as the metabolites being detected, could ThermoLife's Liver Longer help with the metabolites? As stated in there description, it "helps prevent the formation of toxic steroid metabolites, reverses the toxic actions of the metabolites that do get formed, and speeds the elimination of the metabolites from the liver."
Nothing against Thermolife, but that's fancy ad-speak. Don't misunderstand, what they are saying may be quite accurate in tecnical terms of assisting the liver/the body in detoxificaion and/or elimination of things which have resulted from steroid use. In fact, I suggest highly (absolutely) that things like Liver Longer be used for this reason. For the purpose of THIS discussion, however, the toxins are one thing, and the detectable metabolites are another. In other words, these things won't help substances be undetectable, or at least not enough to be safe from a test.