Epistane or Hdrol or somewhat of a stack??

LukeP123

Banned
Awards
Ive never done any roids yet, but have really been wanting to take my body to the next level. Right now I am 175 5% body fat and around 510.
For pct I am going to use nolva or torm(sp?) and probably throw in tribulus. During the cycle I will take a lot of milk thistle and try eat 5000 calories.

Okay so I have heard epi is hard on the hairline and that makes me want to go for hdrol bc it is not, but hdrol apparently can give you gyno on cycle and I dont want annnny gyno..even if it can be fixed.

I am doing a short cycle so I was even thinking 4 weeks of hdrol and on the 2nd week of hdrol start taking epi with it for 4 weeks..6 weeks total of anabolics bc the epi would prevent gyno while on hdrol and would 4 weeks of epi make me loose a lot of hair even if I am mpb prone??

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
throw up a picture at 175 5%. thats pretty big at 5'10

and it doesnt work that way. hdrol wont cause gyno any more than epi, neither aromatise. and epi wont really do any daage on the hairline unless youre older and prone to male pattern baldness. just flip a coin and run the winner for 6 weeks

RoccoV

Awards
I'm running them together on week 2, at 50halo,54 epi, depends are your caloric intake but I'm gaining almost everyday

RoccoV

Awards
I would run Halo ,50 Mgs, then epi at 20, Epistane naturally prevents gyno, then pct

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
rethink your pct with tribulus....unless your metabolism is very high, 5k cals wont be needed

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
... You said you haven't gone on gear before? Gyno in that picture looks strong here...

LukeP123

Banned
Awards
Yeah never touched roids or pro hormones in my life..not even test boosters, I had no clue I had natural gyno..
That probably means I am very gyno prone correct??

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Yeah never touched roids or pro hormones in my life..not even test boosters, I had no clue I had natural gyno..
That probably means I am very gyno prone correct??
30% of all teens get pubertal gyno. doesnt indicate gyno prone as an adult. and yours is very small if at all

and id flip a coin and run whichever wins for 6 weeks. at your bf,youll see the difference. which is a pretty big deal

LukeP123

Banned
Awards
So what if I ran some nolva without ever doing roids....just to fix pubertal gyno?

I did always feel like my nips were naturally puffy or had kinda saggy pecs..even at 4.17% body fat

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
at this point, the only way to get rid of it would be surgery. if its even gyno, just live with it. its not even that noticable in your case. it could just be water retention

LukeP123

Banned
Awards
Okay will thanks..hopefully it isnt...maybe epi is a good idea since it is a gyno killer

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
yea just do epi for 6 weeks, you seem to be leaning towards it anyways. just make sure you read up on how to do a proper pct all the way through so you dont end up with worse gyno or anything. estro rebound is not unheard of with epistane

AdonisBelt

AdonisBelt

Awards
Okay will thanks..hopefully it isnt...maybe epi is a good idea since it is a gyno killer
It may help with estrogenic fats but unfortunately for those that get pubertal gyno ( I feel ya in the saggy-ness btw ) its am actual node/nodule at this point, and as said before can only be removed by surgically removing the nodule..

On the bright side, most people can't tell. You just stare at it all the time and I have an eye for it.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How about some recent pics BTW?

Ones that aren't from a show, especially considering anyone can go find a picture of a physique competitor and crop his head out.

LukeP123

Banned
Awards
Okay so its been 4 weeks since I have done cardio and I have been trying to eat a surplus amount of calories to bulk..I lost some muscle on my last cut..and I am 21..I know that is a little young, but arent these mild and easier to recover from?...And although this would probably not happen, but there is some chance bc i had uncles grow in there 20s..I dont want to stunt my growth if I am going to grow a little bit more, but since these are dry compounds wont I be good?...stupid question and I really dont expect to grow I was more curious.