Hdrol epistane stack

Ganzzilla

Awards
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]I am interested in doing and hdrol epistane stack. I have already done hdrol alone and got good results but was looking for something more. [/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]My stats are:[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Age 23[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Height 5'9[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Weight 165[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Bf 12% [/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]I have been training hard for 4 years[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]For my cycle I was going to take[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Hdrol 50/75/100/100/100[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Epistane 20/20/40/40/40[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]My pct will consist of[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Nolvadex [/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Test booster[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Erase pro[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]My diet is in check I will take fish oil pills and flax[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Seed and milk thistle, I've done some research and I know this cycle[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Is dry and may be hard on the joints I will be taking [/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Other vitamins to help with that, I train 6 days a week training[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Every body part and cardio every other day [/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]My questions are:[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]1. Is the epistane dosage to much?[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]2. What dosage should my nolvadex be and how long?[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]3. Is there anything else I can take to help get rid of [/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Back pumps besides taurine?[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]4. Is my pct good enough or should I get more stuff?[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Thank you for your help[/FONT]

gkulek

gkulek

Awards
IMO I wouldn't run 2 methylated steroids in a cycle, u should look into running epi/tren or halo/tren and maybe through in some stano to fight off lethargy and libido loss. But hey I'm no expert just telling you what has been brought to my attention.

Also ur starting epi doses are too low start at 30 for 1st week and slowly move, 40 even is a little low but ok.

As for nolvadex, I've never used anything but torem but here is the standard for a mild ph cycle

20/20/10/10, someone else chime in if I missed anything?

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
I have ran this exact stack for 8 weeks. My opinion is to run the run the halo, then bridge into epi, then pct

Ganzzilla

Awards
Did you get good results. Why would that be better then what I'm planning on now?
Thanks

BlumpkinKing

BlumpkinKing

Awards
Both are good compounds . Run halodrol, eat and try bulk with that. Its gangbusters for strength. Then lower you caloric intake alittle when bridging to epi and it will take the water out, cut you up and still put strength and lean muscle on you. I did it, worked for me , then ran clomid, tightened me up and look good.

Ganzzilla

Awards
Did you do 4 weeks hdrol then 4 weeks epistane

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hdrol and Epi both provide similar gains so I don't see the point in stacking them. Choose one or the other. With your stats you should not need to dose Halo above 75mgs(if its legit). I would highly recommend using CEL Cycle Assist on cycle as well