Epic Phases with Epistane+ActivateXtreme+MMv2

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
OK, guys, time to give up some scoop. "The One?" What is it? Is it an "inside joke?" Help a greedy bro out.
the one is our new prohormone soon to be released. check it out! threads are posted in the company promotions section

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
OK, guys, time to give up some scoop. "The One?" What is it? Is it an "inside joke?" Help a greedy bro out.
It's a new hormonal that 10of us got chosen to have a chance at running, there's a thread in the company promotions section where you can vote for who you want to run it... :)

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
It's a new hormonal that 10of us got chosen to have a chance at running, there's a thread in the company promotions section where you can vote for who you want to run it... :)

Oh, okay...I checked it out. Seems promising, to say the least. Let us know if you plan to incorporate this into Phase 2 of your current log. I'm watching closely, as I will be running your current stack in the middle of the suimmer. Next Monday, I'm starting a 1-T-PheraPlex/P-Plex-Methoxy TST cycle, probably five weeks on the Phera/P-Plex and six weeks on the 1-T (I bought two bottles), while pulsing the Methoxy-TST on training days only. After this and proper PCT, I should be fine to run your stack. Make sure you check it out, as I will be keeping a log. Don't be mad; they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery! LOL!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Oh, okay...I checked it out. Seems promising, to say the least. Let us know if you plan to incorporate this into Phase 2 of your current log. I'm watching closely, as I will be running your current stack in the middle of the suimmer. Next Monday, I'm starting a 1-T-PheraPlex/P-Plex-Methoxy TST cycle, probably five weeks on the Phera/P-Plex and six weeks on the 1-T (I bought two bottles), while pulsing the Methoxy-TST on training days only. After this and proper PCT, I should be fine to run your stack. Make sure you check it out, as I will be keeping a log. Don't be mad; they say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery! LOL!
haha it's all good man, I can't claim to be the first either, and running 1-t! nice! That I will try get my hands on!

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
I got lucky. NP was running a sale for like $48.97 on it instead of the usual price so I took advantage. This girl I'm dealing with gave me $500 from her tax refund so I could get some supps for this cycle. She was like, "Keep my body in shape!" I was thinking to myself, "YOUR body?! Whatever!" But I wasn't stupid enough to say it out loud. So I bought two bottles of the 1-T and some other goodies I'll need. Thanks, NP!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got lucky. NP was running a sale for like $48.97 on it instead of the usual price so I took advantage. This girl I'm dealing with gave me $500 from her tax refund so I could get some supps for this cycle. She was like, "Keep my body in shape!" I was thinking to myself, "YOUR body?! Whatever!" But I wasn't stupid enough to say it out loud. So I bought two bottles of the 1-T and some other goodies I'll need. Thanks, NP!
Wish they were all that kind.! two words...KEEP HER! lol:)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wait...so you are double dosing PP?

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Wish they were all that kind.! two words...KEEP HER! lol:)

Yeah, I'm definitely gonna keep her around for a little bit! In fact, she represents the first time I've bought a Valentine's Day gift in years! Usually, I just get rid of all of them before V-Day, Christmas, etc. I know it sounds bad, but when you deal with more than one woman, it can be quite expensive! And I don't have it like that! She's a RN, so she makes a nice piece of change and is obviously willing to share! She bought me PlayStation 3 for Valentine's Day, along with Madden 2009 and NBA 2K9! AND two bottles of cologne: Armani Diamonds and DKNY Be Delicious for Men. So now I not only get to be bigger, stronger and more muscular, but smell good as well! Bwahahahaha!!! I can't afford any of that stuff because I have a 16-year-old son who is my height with a size 14 sneaker! And still growing! The little bit of money I made playing pro football, I stashed away for his education/use when he turns 18.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
wait...so you are double dosing PP?
Not exactly...I'm gonna start off with 30 mg, and my last week probably go as high as 50 mg. I got the CEL P-Plex because the batch I have is supposedly one with the caps dosed at 19.3 mg instead of 10 or 15 mg. I bought the Phera-Plex to balance out the dose....say, 30 mg (or 29.3 mg in this case).

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Day:23: Rest Day

Supplements:
1)Activate Xtreme (1/1/1/1)
2)MMV2 (1/1/1/1)
3)AN's IGF-2 (4/4)
4)Bulk Leucine
5)Lipotropic Protein (chocolate)
6)B5 (5grams)
7)Slin (none)

Notes
Really hectic day at work, signing up so many student to my gym at the moment, so getting away to eat is touch. Got my protein requirements, just not carbohydrates. Abs are looking quite good now, for where I was at 23 days ago. I'd say in another 4-5weeks things should be looking really good. Feel a million bucks on this stuff. AX is almost out as well.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day:23: Rest Day

Supplements:
2)MMV2 (1/1/1/1)
3)AN's IGF-2 (4/4)
4)Bulk Leucine
6)B5 (5grams)
7)Slin (none)

Notes
Really hectic day at work, signing up so many student to my gym at the moment, so getting away to eat is touch. Got my protein requirements, just not carbohydrates. Abs are looking quite good now, for where I was at 23 days ago. I'd say in another 4-5weeks things should be looking really good. Feel a million bucks on this stuff. AX is almost out as well.

Any reason to the change in dosing with the MMv2?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really just to test the waters, and they were nicer :p
I just adjusted my MMV2 to 2/2/2 and no neg sides, but I just started. I have never felt to antsy or jittery so I figured to go for it. I workout early enough so my post w/o dose is at the latest maybe 5-6 PM so I do get to sleep.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I just adjusted my MMV2 to 2/2/2 and no neg sides, but I just started. I have never felt to antsy or jittery so I figured to go for it. I workout early enough so my post w/o dose is at the latest maybe 5-6 PM so I do get to sleep.
Nice man! 2/2/2 should lean you up nicely! I'm considering even taking mine up to 5 now.. haha.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I'm seeing more and more MMV2 popping up; glad we could finally get this at NP for you guys. Your gf is quite the generous lady, perhaps NP gift certificates ;)
haha wish NP was as generous :p mmv2 is going to take over soon!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Day: 24: Shoulders and Abs
All weights sets are done to 10-15 reps or until my muscle rips...:p

Lateral Raise (8.5/10/10)
Front Raise/Cable Machine (14,20,14,20)
Posterior Pulls (11/11/11)
Posterior Cable Flies (4/4/4)

Crunches
Medicine Ball crunches (2setsx10reps)
Lower Leg Raises

Supplements:
2)MMV2 (1/2/1)
3)AN's IGF-2 (4/4)
4)Lipotropic Protein (chocolate)
5)B5 (5grams)
6)Slin (PWO 4)

Notes:
Man, so hectic at work! But managed to squeeze in a workout after it. Pump was insane, shoulders always respond well for me. Looked massive! Abs are really poking out nicely now! Aggression is real nice right now ;)

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you are gonna toss in M1D? Will you run that with epi?

How's vascularity? I notice more veins in upper chest/front shoulder area . . . lets me know its working!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
So you are gonna toss in M1D? Will you run that with epi?

How's vascularity? I notice more veins in upper chest/front shoulder area . . . lets me know its working!
Depends if I win the One or not... If not I will throw in M1D and get the party REALLY started. Muscularity on me is usually really good, it's the leaness that is impressing me. Also the hunger now!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Day: 25:Legs and Calves

Squats (60/100/110/120)
Deadlift (60/100/110/120)
Seated Calve Raise (50/60/60)
Standing Calve Raise (195/195/225)

Supplements:
2)MMV2 (1/2/1)
3)AN's IGF-2 (4/4)
5)B5 (5grams)
6)Slin (PWO 4)

Notes:
Really decent leg workout, today decided to up the tempo and do 8-10 rep stuff for fun. Was awesome. Managed to lift some decent weight on squats going really low. Past parallel. Pump was great, aggression was solid as well. Still looking lean and full and lots of compliments.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Day:26: Rest Day

Supplements:
2)MMV2 (1/1/1/1)
3)AN's IGF-2 (4/4)
4)Bulk Leucine
6)B5 (5grams)
7)Slin (3/2)

Notes
Just to make you all jealous, I had a great day in the sun and the beach. Was nice and relaxing and just what my DOM filled legs required. Still noticing I'm leaning up, and seeing lines on me I haven't seen in a log time. Really happy with how this stack is going.

Just waiting to hear from AN when they are sending The One to me, and how Phase two will look keeping this product in mind.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Day:27: Rest Day

Supplements:
2)MMV2 (1/1/1/1)
3)AN's IGF-2 (4/4)
4)Bulk Leucine
6)B5 (5grams)
7)Slin (3/2)

Notes
A relaxing day again, just house cleaning etc. Still leaning out amazingly well, and my quads are looking bigger at the same time. I have always looked disproportional due to my upper body being much bigger/more muscular than my lower. This is now changing which is awesome!

I am also going to start pre loading cycle support for when I start my methyl, either epi or The One.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Notes
A relaxing day again, just house cleaning etc. Still leaning out amazingly well, and my quads are looking bigger at the same time. I have always looked disproportional due to my upper body being much bigger/more muscular than my lower. This is now changing which is awesome!

I am also going to start pre loading cycle support for when I start my methyl, either epi or The One.
That is my goal, get the legs nice and HUGE! I am not big naturally but my upper body is coming along, so time for the legs to get some attention. Maybe if they look good enough I will bring back the short-shorts!

[/IMG]

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day:27: Rest Day

Supplements:
2)MMV2 (1/1/1/1)
3)AN's IGF-2 (4/4)
4)Bulk Leucine
6)B5 (5grams)
7)Slin (3/2)

Notes

Logs looking great ! whats you difference in weight? or are you streamline?
Well you won the bottle, you placed 2nd in the contest, so why would you start the epi? your going to blow up once you recieve The One in the mail!!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Been doing lots more research on mdrol again. Man I'm tempted to blast this stuff for 3 weeks instead of Epi....

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
why would you do this though if you are soon to receive the one? that puts another 3 month gap in between cycles with decent off timing

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
why would you do this though if you are soon to receive the one? that puts another 3 month gap in between cycles with decent off timing
Well up till about 2 hours ago I had no idea when I was being sent The One, Labane has confirmed that it will be sent today or tomorrow so I will put off mdrol or epi and wait to run The One if the AN team gives the A-ok :)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Well up till about 2 hours ago I had no idea when I was being sent The One, Labane has confirmed that it will be sent today or tomorrow so I will put off mdrol or epi and wait to run The One if the AN team gives the A-ok :)
cool man! you plannin on logging it in here or what?We are very excited to see these bottles go out and see everyones reactions.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
cool man! you plannin on logging it in here or what?We are very excited to see these bottles go out and see everyones reactions.
Yeah man, I will be logging in a new log, be easier for people to read from the start, and rosie has given me a list of logging requiements I need to do. I also feel it's best for AN that a new fresh log is started. This will be done here and on bb.com.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man, I will be logging in a new log, be easier for people to read from the start, and rosie has given me a list of logging requiements I need to do. I also feel it's best for AN that a new fresh log is started. This will be done here and on bb.com.
yes sir! sounds good, Link me on both forums when you get the chance!

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL; you'll have the most complete and detailed log ever :D E-mailing through bloods required...

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hell yea Craigooooo!, I cant wait to see this log!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Day:29: Chest and Triceps
Weights are now between 6 and 10reps

BB Bench Press:(60/70/80/85/100) Got carried away!
Incline DB Press (40/40)
Bar Push Down (42/48/54/60)
Rope Pull Down (48/54/54)

Crunches
Medicine Ball crunches (2setsx10reps)
Lower Leg Raises

Supplements:
2)MMV2 (1/1/1/1)
3)AN's IGF-2 (4/4)
5)B5 (5grams)
6)Slin (PWO 4)

Notes:
Awesome workout. Felt so good to do lower reps again and focus on lifting big. Man I love the aggression I get lifting a big weight over my head. The pump and fullness is insane. Loving the reflection in the gym right now!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Extra Notes: Also started to pre loading Cycle Support (1scoop), Hawthorne berry (550mg) and Saw Palmetto (3 serves) per day for my up coming cycle of The One. Just looking to be in good health when starting this.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Extra Notes: Also started to pre loading Cycle Support (1scoop), Hawthorne berry (550mg) and Saw Palmetto (3 serves) per day for my up coming cycle of The One. Just looking to be in good health when starting this.

Wise choice.

flexwell666

Awards
very interested to see how The One turns out for you. most interested in how you hold onto the gains you will make from it. you're going to be a bloody monster when it's all said and done.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
very interested to see how The One turns out for you. most interested in how you hold onto the gains you will make from it. you're going to be a bloody monster when it's all said and done.
That will definitely be the challenging part. But I think it's doable.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Day:30: Back and Biceps
Weights are now between 6 and 10reps

Assisted Chinups (30/30) Man I still suck at these! Arms get more of a workout than my lats!
Bent Over BB Row (60/70/80)
Seated Row (70/80/80)

Incline Bicep Curls (15.5/15.5) Only got 6 each set
Concentration Curls (15.5x4/15.5x4/10x8)
Super set with DB Curls (10)
Cable Curls (44/38) + Super Set 8.5x6

Supplements:
2)MMV2 (1/1/1/1)
3)AN's IGF-2 (4/4)
5)B5 (5grams)
6)Slin (PWO 4)

Notes:
Workout was reasonable. Not getting my back hit hard enough, especially lats, have to work harder on this. Biceps went awesome! forearms were mad pumped! Strength was also decent. Next week will be better.Really nicep umps today and fullness.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lookn good man! Cant wait to see what "The ONE" is all about!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Day:31: Rest Day

Supplements:
2)MMV2 (1/1/1/1)
3)Lg's IGH-1 (4) pre bed
4)Bulk Leucine
6)B5 (5grams)
7)Slin (3/2)

Notes
Ran out of igf2, so have added LG's IGH1 in, at 4 at night before bed. Knocked me out nicely last night that's for sure! Leaning out extremely quickly on this stack! Down around 5lbs, but strength is good, and muscle fullness is awesome. Can't wait to bulk on The One and get over 204lbs for the first time ever. Goal is to bulk to 210 or so!! Bring it on! I will be starting a short PCT shortly in prep for The One!

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Craig, are you dosing AX and MMV2 on an empty stomach?

also, are you logging your pct for this current run?

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Craig, are you dosing AX and MMV2 on an empty stomach?

also, are you logging your pct for this current run?
Some of the doses are on empty stomach, morning and in the afternoon, two of the doses are also with food though. Can't really comment on which works better, as AX is a gradual build up of product, and mmv2 still seems to work nicely with food.

Yes, PCT will also be logged, although it will be quick and minimal, as I'll be starting The One log in a week or two... so it will be more of a PCT bridge...

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ddfox423 Apex Alchemy 4
Electrake Workout Logs 697
SatishOG Natural Bodybuilding 10
MadStax Anabolics 26
Supplements 1