Epic Phases with Epistane+ActivateXtreme+MMv2

Steveoph

Steveoph

NutraPlanet NinjaMonkey Rep
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some of the doses are on empty stomach, morning and in the afternoon, two of the doses are also with food though. Can't really comment on which works better, as AX is a gradual build up of product, and mmv2 still seems to work nicely with food.

Yes, PCT will also be logged, although it will be quick and minimal, as I'll be starting The One log in a week or two... so it will be more of a PCT bridge...
Sweet, another The One log. Looking forward to it!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Day:32: Legs and Calves
Weights are now between 6 and 10reps

BB Squat (60/100/120/120/120) reps got less and less on this!
Deadlift (60/100/120) should have tried 130...
Single Leg - Leg Extension (66/72/72)
Seated Calve Raise (40/50/60/60)

Crunches

Supplements:
1)Activate Xtreme (1/1/1/1)
2)MMV2 (1/1/1/1)
3)Lg's IGH-1 (4) Pre bed
4)Lipotropic Protein (chocolate)
5)B5 (5grams)
6)Slin (PWO 4)

Notes:
Wasn't feeling the best, had a headache, lack of food and water perhaps. Had meeting etc at work so messed up my food timing. Strength was still good, legs shaking at end of workout.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cant wait! :dance:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Day:33: Shoulders and Abs
Weights are now between 6 and 10reps

Lateral Raise (6/8.5/10/13.5/13.5)
Posterior Cable Pulls (8/11/11)
Posterior Cable Pulls #2 (11/8/8)
Seated Front Raises (6/10/8.5)

Medicine Ball Crunches

Supplements:
1)Activate Xtreme (1/1/1/1)
2)MMV2 (1/1/1/1)
3)Lg's IGH-1 (4) Pre bed
4)Lipotropic Protein (chocolate)
5)B5 (5grams)
6)Slin (PWO 4)
7)M1D (3/3)

Notes:
Last day of this stack, so decided to throw in some M1D just for a little taste. Loved it! Combined with the mmv2 I was aggressive as hell all day. The weird thing is after taking it (30min) later, I felt almost on edge and like I was on a stim. Awesome feeling. Muscles look so full and lean. Abs look pretty good in the right lighting now. The 4 pack is there, need to bottom two and to define the top 4 more. Deepen the cuts. The abs are there, just not solid enough. More weighted crunches me thinks ;)

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Logs looking good man, good job on the ab's, I need to find where I can buy me some! hope the new MM will lead me to them.....

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Logs looking good man, good job on the ab's, I need to find where I can buy me some! hope the new MM will lead me to them.....
mmv2 certainly helped me, cut my carbohydrates in half and still felt strong.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
What did you cut down from, what were you taking in.?
gone from 300-400grams per day to around 150grams. This is from pure carbohydrate sources, so doesn't include fibrous cho's from veggies, nor the small amount from other sources.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
By the way! Just did a track on my parcel for The One, and looks like it will be here in 2 days! nice one! Almost time to get my swoll on!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Log Review

The deal:
Well I started this log wanting to mainly lean up and bring my abs out. Now as we all know abs aren't built in a day, these things take time. I choose the supplements I used to not only help me during this semi cut/recomp but also to help me maintain muscle mass during this time. I came off a bulk using hdrol, where I gained 16lbs, so in this log, i wanted to drop a few lbs of fat, while maintaining the muscle mass I had worked hard for.

The Cast:
1)MMV2, I simply can't say enough about this product. It simply works. Strength is great on it, even when cutting calories! Aggression was smooth and useable, and the feeling on it is 'on'. I have used test boosters before, while this is my first PH, it simply blows test boosters for me out of the water. I realise they are two different categories but sometimes you simply want results, and this delivers.
8/10

2)Activate Xtreme (old version), now I have run this before, stack again with Igh2, and while it's a good product, the two times I have used it I haven't been blown away. It seems to add strength, but simply doesn't blow me away. It's good, just not great. Keep in mind this is from using it with mmv2 and on it's own (with igf2). Seems like a good natural choice though if looking to stay away from PH's and the like.
7/10 *bonus point for being natural and no PCT required.*

3)Cold Fusion, sold as a pre workout supplement, which enhances pumps and endurance. The pumps and smooth energy on this product were good. Was also a nice bonus not to feel to stimmed on this, which really annoys me with other products. This did upset my stomach somewhat, and if dosed to high would have me in the toilet pretty quick. 1.5scoop was enough for me. The pumps were solid, not earth shattering, but the smooth energy was what I liked.
7/10

4)IGF2, always a personal favourite, seems to lean me out nicely, slowly, but nicely. Sleep on this stuff is pretty good, and recovery also good. A little high in price, but you seem to get for what you pay for. I might not pay full price for this, but if it goes on special I'd recommend grabbing quite a few bottles. If there's one thing AN doesn't do, that's sell junk.
7/10 Deducted points for Price, other wise a 8/10 for results

5)Slin, nutrient repartitioner, which is strong. This stuff does what uit says, really helps keep muscle fullness and does help to lean out on the right diet. It wont let you eat what you want and cut up, but it will allow the odd cheat and with a good diet, good results are obtained. As mentioned before, this stuff seems stronger than other products I have used similar to this (Anabolic Pump and Yellow Gold). The price is also outstanding.
9/10

6)Lipotropic Protein, the taste is different, but I don't mind it at all. This isn't me speaking as a rep, but a fellow member of this community. The taste simply isn't that bad to me. In fact I'll go as far to say I enjoy the chocolate. The profile is excellent and the price is outstanding.
8/10

7)Bc+Eaa, this stuff I love. A generous amount of leucine, Eaa's and some glutamine, which i personally find does help my immune system. The flavour I enjoy, could be stronger, but certainly really good to drink. Mixes well and also gets the job done at a good price.
8/10

Final Thoughts:
This stack allowed me to drop some fat on my midsection, without major cardio. My diet was on track, so the supplements were the icing on the cake, as they always should be. They aren't the make or break of a physique but certainly help the journey. After pictures and the rest of the befores will be added for you viewing pleasure shortly.Final weight will also be added at that time.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
gone from 300-400grams per day to around 150grams. This is from pure carbohydrate sources, so doesn't include fibrous cho's from veggies, nor the small amount from other sources.
What kind of sources? Do tell! I know you're anxious to get your hands on The One!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice final review bud! When do you start the one? Looks like Im gonna be running it with ya buddy! :grouphug: Im startn mine in 2 weeks.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Nice final review bud! When do you start the one? Looks like Im gonna be running it with ya buddy! :grouphug: Im startn mine in 2 weeks.
Thanks man, hopefully people appreciate my review, sucks sometimes as people are negative on reviews from reps. I try to be honest in all my ratings, even on products I rep for.

Awesome to have you logging The One with me!! I'll be getting mine Monday hopefully, if customs lets it in!! Then I'll rock it hard! So you decided to go back into PH's eh?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just this ONE time ;)....it looks very mild so I dont feel so bad about it

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dude , outstanding review man.! seriously. so i guess phase 2+3 will go up in the cabinet for a bit huh? lol.. lets see some results bro!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
dude , outstanding review man.! seriously. so i guess phase 2+3 will go up in the cabinet for a bit huh? lol.. lets see some results bro!
Yeah phase 2 and 3 will essentially become The One during Phase 2, and 2nd Gear for Phase 3.

Looks like I should have it by tomorrow. hmmm shall I carry on PCT or should I run it now?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah phase 2 and 3 will essentially become The One during Phase 2, and 2nd Gear for Phase 3.

Looks like I should have it by tomorrow. hmmm shall I carry on PCT or should I run it now?
:lmao:

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
yes in the log in my sig...im not gonna put up a new log tho...drop in and say hey so you can be subscribed to it

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
yes in the log in my sig...im not gonna put up a new log tho...drop in and say hey so you can be subscribed to it
Yeah will do man! Awesome to have you along on The One!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
WEERD!! When you startin yours?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cant wait! What dosage you doin?

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I hear ya. Im plannin 2/day for wk1...if I feel need be Ill up to 3

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Yes!! THe One and 2nd Gear just arrived!! woohooo

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ooo shhweet!

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Awwww, shizznit!

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes!! THe One and 2nd Gear just arrived!! woohooo
Did you do a small dance when you opened the package? :18: All good though; looking forward to your log (and now we know it will get into NZ) :)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Did you do a small dance when you opened the package? :18: All good though; looking forward to your log (and now we know it will get into NZ) :)
I did the dance of joy!!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
After Photos
From a fat loss perspective I'm happy. If you look at my befores to now, a lot of fat has been trimmed off my hips and lower back, as well as abdominal regiong, with the V-taper improving nicely. Back is also looking leaner.

Front:

Back:

Back Close:

Side:

Double Bicep:

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Excellent pics and progress! Can't wait to see what THE ONE does for you!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
SEXEH TAMM!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ddfox423 Apex Alchemy 4
Electrake Workout Logs 618
SatishOG Natural Bodybuilding 10
MadStax Anabolics 26