Epic Phases with Epistane+ActivateXtreme+MMv2

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day:10-11: Rest Day

Supplements:
1)Activate Xtreme + Bulk Divanil (1/1/1/1/1)
2)MMV2 (1/2)
3)AN's IGF-2 (4/4)
4)LG's Bc+Eaa + Bulk Leucine
5)Cold Fusion (none)
6)Lipotropic Protein (chocolate)
7)B5 (5grams)
8)Slin (none)

Notes:
Well I'm on a short holiday, so taking the supplements as usual, eating terribly, lots of junk food and other things that are sure to fatten me up. The break is good though, just lots of beach, eating and enjoying the sun. Look forward to getting back on Monday and smashing some weights, should be charging!
Sounds like the type of vacation i need! enjoy :)

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man it certainly is relaxing, pity tomorrow I head back to the office and it's full steam ahead.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you ever tried incline then flat BB bench? I like it that way, you can typically lift the same wt because the harder lift is the incline. Same in true if you work in the order: incline, flat, decline. You will probably be able to use the same wt for each exercise.

How do you like the hi-rep/light wt workout? Nothing wrong with getting back to basics and working on ROM. I get just as sore, if not more when I focus on ROM and the contraction vs going heavy for low rep.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Have you ever tried incline then flat BB bench? I like it that way, you can typically lift the same wt because the harder lift is the incline. Same in true if you work in the order: incline, flat, decline. You will probably be able to use the same wt for each exercise.

How do you like the hi-rep/light wt workout? Nothing wrong with getting back to basics and working on ROM. I get just as sore, if not more when I focus on ROM and the contraction vs going heavy for low rep.
I do enjoy the high rep stuff, the pump is awesome, and the DOMS have been insane!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Day:12: Rest Day

Supplements:
2)MMV2 (1/2)
3)AN's IGF-2 (4/4)
5)Cold Fusion (none)
7)B5 (5grams)
8)Slin (none)

Notes:
Another day on the beach, lots of swimming and surfing, so shoulders and back got a nice workout just through that. I am looking forward to legs in the gym tomorrow.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How come no slin lately? The sh1t kicks ass btw! Killer repartitioning! And I can handle higher dose than most people so its twice the fun! :woohoo:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
How come no slin lately? The sh1t kicks ass btw! Killer repartitioning! And I can handle higher dose than most people so its twice the fun! :woohoo:
Forgot to bring it! Which was a huge error considering the junk I have been eating.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get on that ish son!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
weeerd

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Day:12: Rest Day

Supplements:
2)MMV2 (1/2)
3)AN's IGF-2 (4/4)
5)Cold Fusion (none)
7)B5 (5grams)
8)Slin (none)

Notes:
Another day on the beach, lots of swimming and surfing, so shoulders and back got a nice workout just through that. I am looking forward to legs in the gym tomorrow.
Hit up some waves for me!

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man I cant wait to surfing weather again :(

hman85

hman85

Awards
  • Established
Sometimes you have to man up and wetsuit it! I went out like 2 weeks ago and I could only surf for like 45 min because my foot was completely numb. I am such a bitch when it comes to cold water.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
some waves have been in the gulf the past few days. obviously wet suit time. they are rideable on a hybrid or long board, but are pretty washy/ choppy

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sometimes you have to man up and wetsuit it! I went out like 2 weeks ago and I could only surf for like 45 min because my foot was completely numb. I am such a bitch when it comes to cold water.
you and me both man! I cant afford a wetsuit :(...maybe Ill just stop buying supps and save up :rofl:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Hit up some waves for me!
Was awesome man, the water is so warm, and yesterday the waves were awesome! Plus a hot girl's bikini came off in the water, so that was a added bonus. haha

Yeah man, love that blue sky and blue water!

The water in my city is freezing ALL year round :(

some waves have been in the gulf the past few days. obviously wet suit time. they are rideable on a hybrid or long board, but are pretty washy/ choppy
you and me both man! I cant afford a wetsuit :(...maybe Ill just stop buying supps and save up :rofl:

Word! Save up and enjoy those waves!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok play time is over! get back in the gym and do some killing!:rocketwhore:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Day:13: Rest Day

Supplements:
2)MMV2 (1/2)
3)AN's IGF-2 (4/4)
5)Cold Fusion (none)
7)B5 (5grams)
8)Slin (none)

Notes:
Had a flight back home, terrible night sleep and extremely busy at work, so didn't train. Will start back with a vengeance tomorrow. Was far to tired today to do a workout justice.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
C'mon, CM! Get your ass in gear! You're not gonna always have ideal settings/situations for training!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Day: 15: Back and Triceps
Single Arm Cable Lat Pulldown (46,46,46)
Seated Row (56,56,50) Insane back pumps!

Rope Tricep Rulldown (36,32,32+drop set) Man these were pumped!
Single Hand Reverse Cable Pull (8,8,8) Pump was so damn painful.
Bench Dips (12,12,10)

Crunches + Lower Ab Leg Raises

Bike:5min, heaviest setting
All weights sets are done to 15 reps or until my muscle rips...:p

Supplements:
2)MMV2 (1/2/1)
3)AN's IGF-2 (4/4)
5)Cold Fusion (2scoops)
7)B5 (5grams)
8)Slin (PWO 4)

Notes:
Took 4 mmv2's today, see how it felt, and felt great, pump was insane, strength wasn't great, but I'm not going for big lifts yet. Really concentrated on form, and mind/muscle connection. The pump was so so painful, and the good old forearm pumps were there.

Also tried Fusion Bodybuilding - Fubar, which I will review here after this post, but pretty insane energy from this.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Im thinkn about trying out MMv2 in the future. Ill be taking notes on this.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Im thinkn about trying out MMv2 in the future. Ill be taking notes on this.
It's good man, today I bumped to 4 and the difference was awesome! Such good pumps and such good aggression.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The aggression is the one thing Im worried about. I tend to get too aggressive. So def let me know how far the aggression takes you.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Mini Review: Fusion Bodybuilding: Fubar

Took both pills about 1hour pre workout with food.

Energy:10/10, you really dont want any more energy than this! It was intense! Felt like I was coming up on pills or something. Really clean though, and not jittery at all. I was actually really impressed I got this much kick from two tiny pills!

Endurance:8/10, I really did feel like I could train for hours.

Recovery:10/10, felt like I could do set after set after set without the usual breaks! This really impressed me!

Overall:9/10, damn good product, possibly I should have just dosed the 1 as I am stim sensitive and it took me a while to come down from this, no crash but I was a little to hyped at work after.. haha. Thanks to FWF for sending me this, much appreciated! Gave my friend the other sample and he absolutely loved it as well!

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Mini Review: Fusion Bodybuilding: Fubar

Took both pills about 1hour pre workout with food.

Energy:10/10, you really dont want any more energy than this! It was intense! Felt like I was coming up on pills or something. Really clean though, and not jittery at all. I was actually really impressed I got this much kick from two tiny pills!

Endurance:8/10, I really did feel like I could train for hours.

Recovery:10/10, felt like I could do set after set after set without the usual breaks! This really impressed me!

Overall:9/10, damn good product, possibly I should have just dosed the 1 as I am stim sensitive and it took me a while to come down from this, no crash but I was a little to hyped at work after.. haha. Thanks to FWF for sending me this, much appreciated! Gave my friend the other sample and he absolutely loved it as well!
Where can I find this?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where can I find this?
They may have it on Nutra Planet as a sample when you make purchases. Otherwise supplement/health stores may have samples.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Day: 16: Chest and Biceps
BB Flat Bench (60,70)
Cable Flies on Bench (14,14) Man intense pump!!

Incline Bicep Curls (10/10)
Hammer Curls (8.5/6)

Crunches

Bike:5min, heaviest setting
All weights sets are done to 15 reps or until my muscle rips...:p

Supplements:
2)MMV2 (1/2/1)
3)AN's IGF-2 (4/4)
5)Cold Fusion (2scoops)
7)B5 (5grams)
8)Slin (PWO 4)

Notes:
Awesome pump today! Pretty damn good workout, and seem to be leaning out nicely now but still remain full looking. I'm hoping the increase of three to four mmv2's willl speed up the leaning out.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Day:17: Rest Day

Supplements:
2)MMV2 (1/1/1/1)
3)AN's IGF-2 (4/4)
5)Cold Fusion (none)
7)B5 (5grams)
8)Slin (4 pre lunch)

Notes:
Carried on with the 4 mmv2, spread through out the day. This is feeling really good now. Feel damn good, feel damn pumped all day and muscle look full! People are asking me what I'm on again, which is almost a good sign... haha. Had a guy offer me $200 for a bottle of the stuff as you can't get it here...! Insane! Was so hard not to work out today! I work in a gym and seeing all the people pumping hte iron was driving me insane. Chest is pretty sore today from yesterday though so a day off is best, especially before legs.

Anyway, until tomorrow, stay pumped! Also I am REALLY tempted to throw in some M1D into my stack... so considering that.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to see you liking this stack man, painfull pumps are nice,:) but dam 200$ for a bottle? hell, give him my number!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Good to see you liking this stack man, painfull pumps are nice,:) but dam 200$ for a bottle? hell, give him my number!
Yeah 200 is insane, he first said 300! I declined, I can't rip someone off that badly!

M1D is certainly an option, and the new version wont be out soon enough for me to test it with this stack, so maybe the old version will have to do.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
wow that guy wanted it bad... which is better of the two between m1d and mmv2? Any blood work behind them? I know they are mild, but just curious. glad to hear you are enjoying it! I can't wait for my t911 to arrive man!

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
wow that guy wanted it bad... which is better of the two between m1d and mmv2? Any blood work behind them? I know they are mild, but just curious. glad to hear you are enjoying it! I can't wait for my t911 to arrive man!
I personally haven't seen blood work, I'm assuming you mean to see test levels during supplementation. I'm sure LG can chime and and comment on bloods.

m1d I actually haven't used yet since it's a PH and you simply can't just take these things without some though, and this seems like a good time to throw it in before I PCT etc. MMv2 I HIGHLY recommend. I'm just over 2 weeks into it now and really starting to feel like I'm "on". Those that have taken hdrol, epi and the like will know this feeling.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I personally haven't seen blood work, I'm assuming you mean to see test levels during supplementation. I'm sure LG can chime and and comment on bloods.

m1d I actually haven't used yet since it's a PH and you simply can't just take these things without some though, and this seems like a good time to throw it in before I PCT etc. MMv2 I HIGHLY recommend. I'm just over 2 weeks into it now and really starting to feel like I'm "on". Those that have taken hdrol, epi and the like will know this feeling.
well MMv2 is a ph as well though i thought? I would be interested in seeing blood work. I know these are deemed as beginner ones, but I have been seeing some nice review lately on them.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
well MMv2 is a ph as well though i thought? I would be interested in seeing blood work. I know these are deemed as beginner ones, but I have been seeing some nice review lately on them.
Yes, mmv2 is also a PH, but I tried mmv2 first, and stacked it with hdrol. There really just hasn't been the time for me to try m1d since recovering from cycle to cycle. I feel now it the time though since I'm mid cycle.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Yes, mmv2 is also a PH, but I tried mmv2 first, and stacked it with hdrol. There really just hasn't been the time for me to try m1d since recovering from cycle to cycle. I feel now it the time though since I'm mid cycle.
well be careful man. even the mild can take effects on you! I had a friend (24 years old) go to the doctor and he is now sterile. so watch it! good luck though. I assume if formadrol is a good enough PCT these are minimal shut down...

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
well be careful man. even the mild can take effects on you! I had a friend (24 years old) go to the doctor and he is now sterile. so watch it! good luck though. I assume if formadrol is a good enough PCT these are minimal shut down...
Don't worry, I have all the PCT supplements I could ever need :)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
fingers crossed then, will you be using The One?
I really don't know. Blood work give me the thumbs up, however Age wise I am a year shy (but the age number is to justify levels, which mine are on par). I have plenty of products to support it if I did at my disposal.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I really don't know. Blood work give me the thumbs up, however Age wise I am a year shy (but the age number is to justify levels, which mine are on par). I have plenty of products to support it if I did at my disposal.
Ah cool, look forward to seeing the results from it, I will also look to log it in the future :)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Ah cool, look forward to seeing the results from it, I will also look to log it in the future :)
cool cool. I am considering it strongly though as that will get me to 5'7 200 Lbs which is a very nice size IMO. We will just have to see how cards play out. If I did run it I wouldn't mind logging it to get help, but AM won't let me due to the forum rules.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
cool cool. I am considering it strongly though as that will get me to 5'7 200 Lbs which is a very nice size IMO. We will just have to see how cards play out. If I did run it I wouldn't mind logging it to get help, but AM won't let me due to the forum rules.
Huh? What rules? Your age?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll keep that in mind ;)

Huh? What rules? Your age?
Recommended that the individual be 21 years of age at least before using The ONE (and it wouldn't look good for an underage rep of the company to be using such a product). Plus forum rules.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ddfox423 Apex Alchemy 4
Electrake Workout Logs 618
SatishOG Natural Bodybuilding 10
MadStax Anabolics 26
Supplements 1