Enclomiphene

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
There are some threads on it, but I'm glad you started one. Hoping folks enter their experiences and input with it here.
Thx man...

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
…anyone know why it was abandoned by fda ?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
…anyone know why it was abandoned by fda ?
From what i read it said they determined the increase in testosterone dispite being significant was not suffient evidence to be used for hormone replacement therapy. So as far as I'm concerned, it's not for health reasons. They're just saying it's not a good enough replacement for testosteron.

At least that's how i'm understanding it. Full disclosure I have not read all these things in detail. I just read the summary when i heard about it.

Here is a more reliable source

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I bet if it only slightly raised test instead of 2-3× increase they would have studied it longer. They can't have men walking around with their testosterone levels in the 1000's that would be bad like testosterone :/

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm still not advocating it to use for hormone replacement therapy as I do not think it's suitable long term.

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I bet if it only slightly raised test instead of 2-3× increase they would have studied it longer. They can't have men walking around with their testosterone levels in the 1000's that would be bad like testosterone :/
Yes we want a society of beta males. No alphas. That way the government trend in Massachusetts in regards to the governor and mayor of Boston can continue through the entire country. All new hybrids and Subarus come with 2 left directionals

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes we want a society of beta males. No alphas. That way the government trend in Massachusetts in regards to the governor and mayor of Boston can continue through the entire country. All new hybrids and Subarus come with 2 left directionals
I grew up in MA, and moved over the border to NH right when we got married (1989) couldnt wait to get away from it...
Much worse nowadays... Issue is tons of Massholes also came over the border and vote in libtards left and right, sucks...

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I grew up in MA, and moved over the border to NH right when we got married (1989) couldnt wait to get away from it...
Much worse nowadays... Issue is tons of Massholes also came over the border and vote in libtards left and right, sucks...
Born and raised in “MINGIA Valley”. Escaped to NH fall of 16. Stopped paying MA income tax this June! That felt great!!!

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Any body have experience with Enclomiphene?!

Thank you much guys!
Very good experience.
Be careful, you have to be sure of the source.
I tested a few sources and the safest one I got was from a UK supplier. With receptor Chem I had a clomid disguised on the label 'Enclomiphene'.
Once with the right source. I was sure of its effects over 3 weeks only (I do small cycles). Following an LGD + EPi cycle At the recommended basic dose 6.25 ED. Everything went very well
don't forget that each user has their own reaction with Sarms or Serms.

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Born and raised in “MINGIA Valley”. Escaped to NH fall of 16. Stopped paying MA income tax this June! That felt great!!!
Same here (Methuen High)... WE used to have T-Shirts "Mingya Valley" with a "45's hand" shown (card game)...

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Same here (Methuen High)... WE used to have T-Shirts "Mingya Valley" with a "45's hand" shown (card game)...
I knew I misspelt Mingya. Lmao. We moved from Methuen to Nh. Father graduated from Tenny High when that was the high school. My daughter graduated from methuen high. Ranger Pride! Love 45’s. I use to lift at New Outlook in Bradford then Worlds in Plaistow

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Very good experience.
I tested a few sources and the safest one I got was from a UK supplier. With receptor Chem I had a clomid disguised on the label 'Enclomiphene'.
Once with the right source. I was sure of its effects over 3 weeks only (I do small cycles). Following an LGD + EPi cycle At the recommended basic dose 6.25 ED. Everything went very well
How did you come to the conclusion, that Receptor chem Enclo was Clomid?

How did you verify this other source to be Enclo?

How were you sure of it's effects over 3 weeks?

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I knew I misspelt Mingya. Lmao. We moved from Methuen to Nh. Father graduated from Tenny High when that was the high school. My daughter graduated from methuen high. Ranger Pride! Love 45’s. I use to lift at New Outlook in Bradford then Worlds in Plaistow
My main gyms in the area were the old Golds in Methuen (where WOW Gym is now on 28) and Worlds in Londonderry.
Go to HHF (Hampstead) in Plaistow now that Ted owns (he managed the Plaistow Worlds) I grew up with him and we trained together as 12 year olds.. Small world..

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Right Ted use to work for Dennis(RIP) b4 the shoulder injury he was competing. I rehabbed my torn tricep next door last July. Drove by, saw the parking lot isn’t a nightmare like it was in the summer. Is HHF nice? Looked a little expensive on the web site. That’s close to my house. It would be convenient. Crazy small world

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Right Ted use to work for Dennis(RIP) b4 the shoulder injury he was competing. I rehabbed my torn tricep next door last July. Drove by, saw the parking lot isn’t a nightmare like it was in the summer. Is HHF nice? Looked a little expensive on the web site. That’s close to my house. It would be convenient. Crazy small world
Yes, Dennis also owned the Worlds in Londonderry I used to go to as well. Cancer got him.
Kevins a good guy (Sports rehab next door, he also opens for Ted a couple times a week).
Gym is OK, very outdated now, gets crowded, etc... Wish we had another option close by.
(As much as I love Ted)...

Apologies to the OP for my thread hijack. :sneaky:

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think my 12.5mg/ day is making my estrogen a bit high. Lost the morning wood. Haven’t dosed since Wednesday and had a.m. wood today. I need to find a good local lab for bloods.

Anabolic66

Anabolic66

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think my 12.5mg/ day is making my estrogen a bit high. Lost the morning wood. Haven’t dosed since Wednesday and had a.m. wood today. I need to find a good local lab for bloods.
I ordered some and will try 1/2 a dose per day for a bit (6.25). For local labs I just order them online (personalabs) and bring the order to the local Quest in Atkinson or Salem... The one I do is like $110.00:

Aging Wellness Checkup for Men Ages 50+ – Quest (They do coupons all the time, 15% off now)..

Link:

Wellness Checkup Blood Tests For Men Over the Age of 50 | Personalabs

It looks to be 143.00, but w/ coupon I paid 110.00...

Completed$110.40

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I ordered some and will try 1/2 a dose per day for a bit (6.25). For local labs I just order them online (personalabs) and bring the order to the local Quest in Atkinson or Salem... The one I do is like $110.00:

Aging Wellness Checkup for Men Ages 50+ – Quest (They do coupons all the time, 15% off now)..

Link:

Wellness Checkup Blood Tests For Men Over the Age of 50 | Personalabs

It looks to be 143.00, but w/ coupon I paid 110.00...

Completed$110.40
Thank you for that info. GREATLY appreciated!

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very good experience.
I'm not doubting your experience, but I will say that enclomiphene is not hard to find. It is just significantly more expensive to produce than clomiphene. So, if a company is selling clomid listed as enclom, it is because they either...

1.) Have a dishonest manufacturer.

2.) Or, more likely, the company is trying to make an extra buck by under-dosing or knowingly selling clomid labeled as enclom.

I've found 3 legit enclom manufacturers (all tested very well) in the last 3 months. It's EASY for any legit manufacturer to produce Enclomiphene. Fortunately, most manufacturers these days produce the real deal because they want repeat business. There is a TON of competition between manufacturers these days, so they can't afford to sell bad stuff. After all, the fastest way for a manufacturer to ensure that their customers don't return is to sell bad stuff. It's not like it was 15 years ago when there were a limited number of manufacturers that could occasionally screw over their customers and still get return business. Today, good manufacturers will bend over backwards to get repeat business...because they know that every research company has a dozen different manufacturers trying to steal their customers all the time.

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Went to a tavern there once. Bam margera was there
Was there in summer 2021 afte4 a 15 year hiatus used to be a dump but they're making a lot of improvements to the gentrified parts of the city hah

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Very good experience.
How did you come to the conclusion, that Receptor chem Enclo was Clomid?

How did you verify this other source to be Enclo?

How were you sure of it's effects over 3 weeks?
I would still like to hear an answer to these.

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I'm not doubting your experience, but I will say that enclomiphene is not hard to find. It is just significantly more expensive to produce than clomiphene. So, if a company is selling clomid listed as enclom, it is because they either...

1.) Have a dishonest manufacturer.

2.) Or, more likely, the company is trying to make an extra buck by under-dosing or knowingly selling clomid labeled as enclom.

I've found 3 legit enclom manufacturers (all tested very well) in the last 3 months. It's EASY for any legit manufacturer to produce Enclomiphene. Fortunately, most manufacturers these days produce the real deal because they want repeat business. There is a TON of competition between manufacturers these days, so they can't afford to sell bad stuff. After all, the fastest way for a manufacturer to ensure that their customers don't return is to sell bad stuff. It's not like it was 15 years ago when there were a limited number of manufacturers that could occasionally screw over their customers and still get return business. Today, good manufacturers will bend over backwards to get repeat business...because they know that every research company has a dozen different manufacturers trying to steal their customers all the time.
Totally agree with you.

It is definitely more expensive to make. And some people manage to spread it on fake products.
Since I talked about this above. I only have 2 legit enclom manufacturers. Liquids.

Thank you for your feedback on my comment I like!

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Hi Bro! Sorry for the late...(lot of work and responsibilities ^^)

So
Here is precisely a feedback that I made on a forum about a bro who asked for reviews regarding his feedback on Enclo. he did not have the expected effects. (This was more than a year ago... it's quite far from the truth).

This is what I answered him.

Hi,

I have just found your debate on Enclomiphene and I am very surprised to find someone who has taken his analysis and research seriously. THANKS !

Even if your message is 3 years old. I wanted to ask you if you got any more information on the subject Enclomiphene?

And I had several questions for you.

First during your Clomid session. Have you had the ES they say he does?

That's what's holding me back with Clomid!

Also I did some research and I found that some sellers display "Enclomiphene" on their bottles (liquid) while the formula on the back of the label is C26H28ClNO, which is rather the CLOMIFENE formula. At this point I tell myself that it's bunk to say ENclomiphene when it's Clomid...

The true formula for ENclomiphene is: C32H36ClNO8.

RC do this kind of thing and on their Enclomiphene is well written:
C32H36ClNO8.

So, maybe they put what they want but it becomes a pure lie! And banned!

What put me in doubt and what you said in your post about it.
That's exactly what I felt. So to say.. No effects. After 4-5 weeks. IT is supposed to act from the first dose... After 5 weeks I gave up! I had more results with Tongkat and DAA. Yet I was coming out of a RAD cycle. Currently on LGD and I would like to take Enclo but as I only have RC. Now I think it's unnecessary. I will order from a more reliable source. Even if ENclo is hard to find.

Now I pay attention to what the sites present by saying ENCLO and I make the difference between C26H28ClNO,and C32H36ClNO8. Especially in bottles that contain nothing. There is a risk of having a product bunked or supperposed, fake...

What they say about the risks with Clomid is terrifying.. That's why Enclo doesn't have them and why I would prefer Enclo

Also,
I've seen the comments of some users, who think with Ass. They offer you TRT. But according to some research. I saw that Enclo boosted average user T's to excellent heights. And which have remained stable. I didn't look any further, but that's what makes ENCLO a major asset for keeping good T values!

Ok, So... Since your experience, have you been able to find your way with Enclo? Did you do any further research and find out that RC was fake? Have you had any other experience with the Real Enclosure and made a difference with the RC enclosure? and is your T increased?

This guy only responded vaguely but he almost give me right

I also explained to him that with my current manufacturers. I didn't have these difficulties. I smell the effers very well after 2 or 3 days of taking them (Drops). I want to try another one, I already have the bottle (drop too). So that I can get a real idea. This will allow me to jump on one seller or another if one were to stop. I would always have another source on hand

I have not had any laboratory tests done. So I have no way of verifying 100%. I only have physical reactivity as testimony.

Last edited:
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hi Bro! Sorry for the late...(lot of work and responsibilities ^^)

So
Here is precisely a feedback that I made on a forum about a bro who asked for reviews regarding his feedback on Enclo. he did not have the expected effects. (This was more than a year ago... it's quite far from the truth).

This is what I answered him.

Hi,

I have just found your debate on Enclomiphene and I am very surprised to find someone who has taken his analysis and research seriously. THANKS !

Even if your message is 3 years old. I wanted to ask you if you got any more information on the subject Enclomiphene?

And I had several questions for you.

First during your Clomid session. Have you had the ES they say he does?

That's what's holding me back with Clomid!

Also I did some research and I found that some sellers display "Enclomiphene" on their bottles (liquid) while the formula on the back of the label is C26H28ClNO, which is rather the CLOMIFENE formula. At this point I tell myself that it's bunk to say ENclomiphene when it's Clomid...

The true formula for ENclomiphene is: C32H36ClNO8.

RC do this kind of thing and on their Enclomiphene is well written:
C32H36ClNO8.

So, maybe they put what they want but it becomes a pure lie! And banned!

What put me in doubt and what you said in your post about it.
That's exactly what I felt. So to say.. No effects. After 4-5 weeks. IT is supposed to act from the first dose... After 5 weeks I gave up! I had more results with Tongkat and DAA. Yet I was coming out of a RAD cycle. Currently on LGD and I would like to take Enclo but as I only have RC. Now I think it's unnecessary. I will order from a more reliable source. Even if ENclo is hard to find.

Now I pay attention to what the sites present by saying ENCLO and I make the difference between C26H28ClNO,and C32H36ClNO8. Especially in bottles that contain nothing. There is a risk of having a product bunked or supperposed, fake...

What they say about the risks with Clomid is terrifying.. That's why Enclo doesn't have them and why I would prefer Enclo

Also,
I've seen the comments of some users, who think with Ass. They offer you TRT. But according to some research. I saw that Enclo boosted average user T's to excellent heights. And which have remained stable. I didn't look any further, but that's what makes ENCLO a major asset for keeping good T values!

Ok, So... Since your experience, have you been able to find your way with Enclo? Did you do any further research and find out that RC was fake? Have you had any other experience with the Real Enclosure and made a difference with the RC enclosure? and is your T increased?

This guy only responded vaguely but he almost got me.

I also explained to him that with my current manufacturers. I didn't have these difficulties. I smell the effers very well after 2 or 3 days of taking them (Drops). I want to try another one, I already have the bottle (drop too). So that I can get a real idea. This will allow me to jump on one seller or another if one were to stop. I would always have another source on hand

I have not had any laboratory tests done. So I have no way of verifying 100%. I only have physical reactivity as testimony.
Thank you for the reply.

RC's "Enclomiphene" doubled my total test close to upper level of normal ref range via blood test in 4 weeks with 12.5 mg a day. I didn't feel anything on it. I've not tried Clomid, so I don't know how I'd react to it, but it's well known that Clomid can induce negative mental effects for many users. Tamoxifen has done that to me and this "Enclomiphene" didn't. For what ever that is worth.

Wether someone feels their test levels rising or a SERM working, doesn't have much, if any value. And Clomid would raise one's test production as well, if Enclo does. Remember, Clomid consists of 62% of Enclomiphene.

So while I can't know for sure what's in their "Enclo", based on the evidence provided here, I'd tip more on the side that it is indeed legit Enclo.

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Thank you for the reply.

RC's "Enclomiphene" doubled my total test close to upper level of normal ref range via blood test in 4 weeks with 12.5 mg a day. I didn't feel anything on it. I've not tried Clomid, so I don't know how I'd react to it, but it's well known that Clomid can induce negative mental effects for many users. Tamoxifen has done that to me and this "Enclomiphene" didn't. For what ever that is worth.

Wether someone feels their test levels rising or a SERM working, doesn't have much, if any value. And Clomid would raise one's test production as well, if Enclo does. Remember, Clomid consists of 62% of Enclomiphene.

So while I can't know for sure what's in their "Enclo", based on the evidence provided here, I'd tip more on the side that it is indeed legit Enclo.
Nice !

Yep, thanks for coming back. This helps me with my questions.

Do you remember when you used the RC enclosure?
When you say you didn't feel anything. Are you talking about the effects of a high testo, like libido, addressivity?

I remember that with the RC enclosure. I doubted from the moment the light was so weak and from a distance was indeed dazzling! Yet at doses of 6.5 ED. This after the 2nd week.
I spent 3 weeks with the enclosure from UKsamrs and no problem.
Do you think that sometimes overlapping or faulty products can pass for a while?

I completely agree with you that Clomid has quite disturbing effects.
But I think I'm more sensitive to it with Nolva/Tamox.
On the other hand, I have never had any problems with Toremifen!

I still have a new RC enclosure bottle.
I am ready to repeat the experience. And draws yet another conclusion.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nice !

Yep, thanks for coming back. This helps me with my questions.

Do you remember when you used the RC enclosure?
When you say you didn't feel anything. Are you talking about the effects of a high testo, like libido, addressivity?

I remember that with the RC enclosure. I doubted from the moment the light was so weak and from a distance was indeed dazzling! Yet at doses of 6.5 ED. This after the 2nd week.
I spent 3 weeks with the enclosure from UKsamrs and no problem.
Do you think that sometimes overlapping or faulty products can pass for a while?

I completely agree with you that Clomid has quite disturbing effects.
But I think I'm more sensitive to it with Nolva/Tamox.
On the other hand, I have never had any problems with Toremifen!

I still have a new RC enclosure bottle.
I am ready to repeat the experience. And draws yet another conclusion.
I was mostly referring to the fact, that I didn't feel any negative effects on mood or anything like that, which I might of (or might of not, I don't know) experienced if it was Clomid. But I didn't feel the higher test levels in any way either, that were verified via blood test. But most of the times peole don't feel those kind of raises in test production, when staying on normal ref ranges. Some people don't even feel any different, when pinning 500 mg (or more) test a week.

Trying to gauge wether a SERM works or not by how you feel is not a valid assesment. Some people don't ever feel being suppressed either, even if their test production is very low, when using suppressive compounds (without test).

Last edited:
Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Trying to gauge wether a SERM works or not by how you feel is not a valid assesment. Some people don't ever feel being suppressed either, even if their test production is very low, when using suppressive compounds (without test).

It's very true what you say there...

And it is indeed Receptor CHem. I used to call it that.

And the other two are UKsarms and CamoChem.

Yep, With the receiver I didn't feel anything. Just the most minimal of an ES on glare.

With the UKsarms, I used it on RAD140 and after.

Gothat3rs

Gothat3rs

Awards
I been on enclo for about a month now. Started it at 12.5 ed as part of my pct. I also ran Nolvadex 40 ed and added mk 677 12.5 ed.
I can tell you this comparing it to my last pct, with just clomid and nolva that this one went better and I ran a harder cycle. I only had about 1 week where I actually felt the low libido. Besides that week I was able to have sex everyday and I have not felt a lag in the gym at all. If anything I been pushing harder.

Gothat3rs

Gothat3rs

Awards
Also forgot to say the other day I upped the enclo and mk to 25 mg a day Split morning and night. Feeling good. I also dropped the nolva at this point to just 20 mg in the morning

PolishHamm3r77

PolishHamm3r77

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Also forgot to say the other day I upped the enclo and mk to 25 mg a day Split morning and night. Feeling good. I also dropped the nolva at this point to just 20 mg in the morning
U split the MK as well? How is your hunger w the Mk. I can do 12.5 b4 bed but if I dose in A.M. I’m tired and hungry. If I up the night time to 25 I’m starving the next day.

Gothat3rs

Gothat3rs

Awards
Lol ya I'm hungry all the time but I was hungry all the time before I started it so I'm not sure there's any difference fir me lol I just like to eat haha. I definitely don't feel tired in the morning though. I take alot of caffeine though and go to work. I'm a carpenter so I'm trying to cruise in the mornings ya know.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
MA Research enclom is legit and its price point is lower than any other company I've seen. Lots of guys here doing research with it. great feedback. Some guys have posted labs, as well.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Post Cycle Therapy 5
Anabolics 42
Anabolics 18
Invulnerabledr Anabolics 63
Supplements 12