Enclomiphene

rocker911

Awards
Using Enclomiphene as PCT how long until totally out of system? 30 days, 3 months, 6 months

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
10 hour half life
Effects last on average 7-10 days
Sister Clomid in studies lasts 4 months detection wise, so we err on the side of caution and say at least 4 months, but it could be way more or way less for all we know

If you are being tested for sports, there are far better, well known options in terms of detections times

WIth that being said, Clomid and Enclomiphene are outstanding for HRT and PCT, etc.

I have a client who was 3-400n/dL for months, natural lifter, we put him on enclomiphene and he regularly tests out at 1,000 + n/dL.

I wouldn't believe it had I not seen it myself

This stuff is miraculous and should always be considered as HRT/TRT for those who don't want to committ to Test, etc.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What kind of effects on regular (non sports) bloodwork would Enclomiphene have?
How long out to stop enclo before blood/doc visit? …To avoid raising any suspicion.
(Not trying to hijack thread, lol…think it might be helpful for some 🤷‍♂️)

Last edited:

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you're talking about urine detection time, Clomid has been detected from an average of 98 days, to as long as 8 months.

I have yet to see a reliable estimate on Enclomiphene.
It's why NFL players are always getting popped for clomid

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Where do you all source enclo? I only see half-assed brands selling it, the top golden sources only sell old clomid. Perhaps yours is all clomid in disguise too?
MA Research, if in US. Not sure about Canada, @Smont ?

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
10 hour half life
Effects last on average 7-10 days
Sister Clomid in studies lasts 4 months detection wise, so we err on the side of caution and say at least 4 months, but it could be way more or way less for all we know

If you are being tested for sports, there are far better, well known options in terms of detections times

WIth that being said, Clomid and Enclomiphene are outstanding for HRT and PCT, etc.

I have a client who was 3-400n/dL for months, natural lifter, we put him on enclomiphene and he regularly tests out at 1,000 + n/dL.

I wouldn't believe it had I not seen it myself

This stuff is miraculous and should always be considered as HRT/TRT for those who don't want to committ to Test, etc.
Helping a friend out trying this… one dose or two per day? And what dosage did your client take? Thanks

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Helping a friend out trying this… one dose or two per day? And what dosage did your client take? Thanks
25-50mgs a day

Every client I have that has used it, messages me within a month shocked and tells me they made additional gains while using it.

I hear that every single time and every one of them is surprised by it.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
25-50mgs a day

Every client I have that has used it, messages me within a month shocked and tells me they made additional gains while using it.

I hear that every single time and every one of them is surprised by it.
Any estrogen sides, at those dosages? Need for dim or something…?

And does anything specifically get skewed on bloodwork?

Thanks

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Thanks
My gyno got retriggered on 12.5mg per day

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

Thanks
My gyno got retriggered on 12.5mg per day
Yeah, Enclo jacks up my estro. On 12.5 mg a day estro was way out of ref range. With 12.5 mg on mon, wed, fri estro was still slightly over the ref range with 0.5 ml of Virtus on dosing days.

Health markers on a pretty comprehensive panel were all fine, but I didn't have a pre-panel, so don't know if anything moved to undesired direction or not.

12.5 mg a day more than doubles my baseline TT. No negative 'feels' or anything on it, like Tamox for example has given me.

Last edited:
Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My gyno has shrunk some, was running ralox for two months. I also didn't get any increase in libido or energy from increased natural levels. Although I've heard not many feel the effects from enclomiphine, I think it's best used to increase numbers on a report but I wouldn't use it thinking it's going to make you feel alpha. I'm still keeping mine, I figure if I'm ever stupid enough to run a fairly strong oral cycle I will use it for the last couple of weeks at maybe 12.5mg eod to help combat suppression. With my gyno issues both of those ideas sound pretty stupid but never say never.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
My gyno has shrunk some, was running ralox for two months. I also didn't get any increase in libido or energy from increased natural levels. Although I've heard not many feel the effects from enclomiphine, I think it's best used to increase numbers on a report but I wouldn't use it thinking it's going to make you feel alpha. I'm still keeping mine, I figure if I'm ever stupid enough to run a fairly strong oral cycle I will use it for the last couple of weeks at maybe 12.5mg eod to help combat suppression. With my gyno issues both of those ideas sound pretty stupid but never say never.
Well, since SERM's are most often used for PCT amongst gear users and the most commonly used SERM's like Clomid and to lesser extent Tamox can induce negative mental state for people, if a SERM increases test production well and one doesn't feel anything on it, I consider that a win.

E2 levels are something one needs to keep an eye on when using Enclo though, apparently. But that is the case for any PCT / coming off of PCT as well.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I still haven't gotten around to trying enclo. Clomid and tamox have been so good to me for PCT that I've never felt the need to rush towards enclo but I've seen a lot of good reviews around this board.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Guys.

Enclomiphene is a selective estrogen receptor antagonist, antagonizing the estrogen receptors in the pituitary gland, disrupting the negative feedback loop by estrogen towards the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis, ultimately resulting in an increase in gonadotropin secretion.

Enclomiphene in studies has very very similar results to low dose Test injections and androgel in terms of free and total T.

BillD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Guys.

Enclomiphene is a selective estrogen receptor antagonist, antagonizing the estrogen receptors in the pituitary gland, disrupting the negative feedback loop by estrogen towards the hypothalamic-pituitary-gonadal axis, ultimately resulting in an increase in gonadotropin secretion.

Enclomiphene in studies has very very similar results to low dose Test injections and androgel in terms of free and total T.
Would you recommend any sort of AI with it?

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
‘Unchained compounds’ has enclo in capsules …anyone familiar with this brand?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Post Cycle Therapy 5
Anabolics 42
PowerHouse555 Peptide/Research 40
Invulnerabledr Anabolics 63
Supplements 12