Edwitt is on the Road to 240lb and a 500ln bench

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Kee-razy!!!

20 eggs....OMG, my girlfriend would leave me, LOL...

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Kee-razy!!!

20 eggs....OMG, my girlfriend would leave me, LOL...
LOL

Yee it can get pretty bad mate, i literally have to leave the room I would not have a wife :)

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Weight 220.2

should be rest body is real beat up
3 double sessions in 3 days :)

was gonna do some abs done maybe cardio

Breakfast slin oats etc.

**** it I went and smashed Bis/tris

Smashed those tris with supersets and one heavy move that was recommended to basically skull crushers but from laying down on the ground this totally took my shoulder out of the game and allowed me to get some heavy sets

Pwo slin oats sugar whey now grow you bastards, actually I guess I'm doing something right I just measured right ARM at 17" it was 16 5/8 in my last photo. Let's see what we measure tom not pumped. I'll be sticking the buggers with some igf in about a week

On a sad note my buddy who has my test suspension and tren ace has gone missing, I'm sure he will surface but I've been unable to start the tren and just pray that he is ok and re surfaces by time I need the suspension

Ordering more tren ace today from a contest that I won but not gonna arrive for a week at the very least so cycle is getting all ****ed up and I'm pissed

K better get some steak on the grill feed these damn puny arms

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
What a bad day I've had

I had an order which was made up of 100ius HGH, 25g dbol, 120ml test suspension, 60ml tren ace and cheque drops

Well what a royal **** up ! I entrusted theses items to a mate to take delivery while I was on vacation as he wanted some test Cyp which I fronted for him. Well wouldn't you know it his mum found the stash and chucked it all in the garbage tip and also through him out.

All I can say is be on the look out for some really nasty ****ing huge rats with serious night sweats that are about to be unleashed upon us

There goes my cycle out of the window

Plan B? Not sure yet, I can replace the suspension in time and I guess ill just hold off a week from taking the eq and deca and start tren some time next week

So not the end of the world just a **** load of money pissed away but on the bright side I'm not homes like someone I could mention

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
damn that sucks but good job on keeping level headed about the whole thing

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
damn that sucks but good job on keeping level headed about the whole thing
Could have just slapped the wife around but thought I'd give her a break this time,

Just kidding if she found out what happened it would be me that was getting their arse kicked, anyway besides losing a ton of cash I will turn my frustration into motivation and go kill it today I may well take my warm up out on the heavy bag today

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
AAAAaaw dude, terrible. What!!??? :censored: Thats F*cked up sh*t. What you gona do?
:no:
Thats more unlucky than what happened to me, what happened to me was self enflicted, and at least I made it away with all my gear to give me hope for the future.

poopid ass friend or yours, he should have been carefull. And his mothers a little ignorant, the second best investment you can make in life is in your body, and she wasted it because of her ignorance, thats a little hasty to make a descission like that and throw someone elses property away you know absolutely nothing about. It really is a shame upon a king for him to answer a matter before he hears it (or she) (proverbs).

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
sorry im late subbed!

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
AAAAaaw dude, terrible. What!!??? :censored: Thats F*cked up sh*t. What you gona do?
Thats more unlucky than what happened to me, what happened to me was self enflicted, and at least I made it away with all my gear to give me hope for the future.

poopid ass friend or yours, he should have been carefull. And his mothers a little ignorant, the second best investment you can make in life is in your body, and she wasted it because of her ignorance, thats a little hasty to make a descission like that and throw someone elses property away you know absolutely nothing about. It really is a shame upon a king for him to answer a matter before he hears it (or she) (proverbs).
I agree mate he is a grown man after all gotta go eat but ill tell you a funny story from when I was a kid

All is not lost, Im always well stocked I have everything in my cycle except the tren ace which has been re ordered and the suspension which I can get in a week its not needdd for another 24 days so its money that was lost the cycle RAWS on with a new determination and renewed vengeance :)

Gotta laugh in the face of it what else is there to do, ill just have to turn a few tricks on the street of Manhattan pick up some extra pocket money

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Went and smashed back with a mate

Didn't log anything but went heavy as I could with everything and his gym has 180 DB so need some heavy one ARM lat raises other notable lift was a 495 dead

90 minutes of non stop action feel much better and moving on, although I already ordered more tren ace I think I prob should abort that phase or we are gonna have to much of a clash of progestins, if by some miracle it turns up next week ill go ahead and do 6 weeks

My eq, test c, deca blend I have not pinned yet I did shoot 400mg Watson test Cyp on Wednesday and will shoot another 400 tomorrow

I'll wait until next weekend to start the blend in the off chance the ace arrives by next weekend or maybe I can borrow some off of a buddy who has some. Better search my other forums for that person not AM of course but to be honest really don't think anyone I know has that right now :(

Felt strong today and arms have grown to 17" from last measurement in August 21st. Shoulder feels good Anadrol is awesome weight is up nicely will get waist meAsurement to gauge how much is fat but not looking bad at all and amazingly no bloat from 100mg dbol and 100mg Anadrol so still not using AI, the deca will be my Achilles heel

Ok off to eat some salmon and brown rice peace

Watch out for that new super breed of rats in the California region they are gonna be mighty hungry

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established

Ok heres my funny story well I like it and I need a good laugh right about now

So when I was in high school I went to a private school that my parents could barely afford they basically spent every penny they had on my education. So all of the kids in my school were from wealthy parents and always had the latest and greatest of everything where as I had none of that sh!t so being an entrepreneur I took up to profitable pursuits. Taking their money playing poker and selling pot, I would buy my hash by the kilo to get a nice price. Anyway one day I come home and my mum and dad are waiting for me and not looking to happy :( Yup they found mg stash.

After getting a new arse hole torn being told how I had shamed them after everything they had done. Yea I know they were right and I was a completely irresponsible selfish **** bit I had to beg them for that sh!t back, I had gotten the gear up front and now my parents were about to dump it and I was gonna be in much deeper sh1t than my parents could ever imagine, they gave it back to me so I could return it. Alas my story was not true I had paid for if it, I was Making mint. I did however decide to stick to cards after that incident but wouldn't you know it my parents later that very year get a call from some very distraught parents of a pupil at my school, I had beaten him out of his entire Bar Mirtzvah money. My parents were not to happy about this either but they did eventually see the funny side of it and to be honest they prob thought the same bunch of rich arse holes with to much money anyway so no they didn't make me give it back :) I think they were secretly proud of this one on some level

Anyway thats it

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
phew, ok so its not as bad as I thought, youl get it. Almost made me :17:. I need to see this succeed to distract me from how crap my cycles going.

Dude with all that testosterone and Dbol Id be on the AI without question, the more test and dbol the more nasty estrogen, and then its just wasted. That AI will make the gear work harder for you.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
What a bad day I've had

I had an order which was made up of 100ius HGH, 25g dbol, 120ml test suspension, 60ml tren ace and cheque drops

Well what a royal **** up ! I entrusted theses items to a mate to take delivery while I was on vacation as he wanted some test Cyp which I fronted for him. Well wouldn't you know it his mum found the stash and chucked it all in the garbage tip and also through him out.

All I can say is be on the look out for some really nasty ****ing huge rats with serious night sweats that are about to be unleashed upon us

There goes my cycle out of the window

Plan B? Not sure yet, I can replace the suspension in time and I guess ill just hold off a week from taking the eq and deca and start tren some time next week

So not the end of the world just a **** load of money pissed away but on the bright side I'm not homes like someone I could mention
Or a really huge mother with facial hair, a deep voice and a huge clit....LOL! I'm going to Hell for that.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
phew, ok so its not as bad as I thought, youl get it. Almost made me :17:. I need to see this succeed to distract me from how crap my cycles going.

Dude with all that testosterone and Dbol Id be on the AI without question, the more test and dbol the more nasty estrogen, and then its just wasted. That AI will make the gear work harder for you.
I just have extremely low estrogen.sensitivity absolutely no.bloat or estrogen side never have but ill dose when I see them so far to date Proviron has served me well and has kept everything under control, I love that stuff would never run a cycle with out it

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
I just have extremely low estrogen.sensitivity absolutely no.bloat or estrogen side never have but ill dose when I see them so far to date Proviron has served me well and has kept everything under control, I love that stuff would never run a cycle with out it
Not to mention the enhanced libido! Got to get me some of that stuff!

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
Ah I just remembered, when you take too much dbol for your liver most of it ends up in your bowels and I suggested to look out for farting as a sign but you eat too many eggs to notice, dioreah is a sign aswell. Those are the first things that will happen, farting then dioreah. Or cycling back and forth between constipated and dioreah, the dioreah will come 4-6 hours after taking too much dbol (but can be sooner for some individuals with fast metabolism).

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Ah I just remembered, when you take too much dbol for your liver most of it ends up in your bowels and I suggested to look out for farting as a sign but you eat too many eggs to notice, dioreah is a sign aswell. Those are the first things that will happen, farting then dioreah. Or cycling back and forth between constipated and dioreah, the dioreah will come 4-6 hours after taking too much dbol (but can be sooner for some individuals with fast metabolism).
Think I'm.good

I've dose 100mg bedore stools r solid and I'm feelinv the effect nicely, I just seem to have high tolerance no adverse sides to any oral ever I've never even had back pumps bloat nothing just lucky I guess

Well not so lucky last week :(

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
I appreciate all the good info bro good posts

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Calories 5,200

Sunday i will pin my blend ten6hundred + 200mg test Cyp x 2 EW

Blend consists of per ml
200mg test Cyp
200mg deca
200mg eq

I'll take 3cc EW with additional 200mg Watson pharm Test Cyp making totals 800, 600, 600 respectively

Tren ace may or may not happen shame if not coz I ordered another 60ml on Friday, I just may have someone who can spare 10ml to get me started either way its still gonna be a beast of a cycle, nothing else will change

I'll get an official weigh in in the am with waist measurement so I can gauge where I am at since my bulk started 18 days ago AAS 7 days ago

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
Calories 5,200

Sunday i will pin my blend ten6hundred + 200mg test Cyp x 2 EW

Blend consists of per ml
200mg test Cyp
200mg deca
200mg eq

I'll take 3cc EW with additional 200mg Watson pharm Test Cyp making totals 800, 600, 600 respectively...
That confuses me a little. Does that mean 3cc x2 EW?! :nervous:

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
That confuses me a little. Does that mean 3cc x2 EW?! :nervous:
3cc total of the blend plus 1cc test Cyp
So total
800 Cyp
600 deca
600 eq

But ill break this up in half and 2 x EW

Back in business 10ml of tren ace on the way next day delivery :) Cobra Pharma never heard of them but ill take a leap of faith costing me bottle of my HRT Watson Pharm Test Cyp :( sh!t better be legit

Onwards and upwards let's go pin some ten6hundred :)

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
reach for the sky.

meathed

meathed

Awards
So total
800 Cyp
600 deca
600 eq

Back in business 10ml of tren ace on the way next day delivery :) Cobra Pharma never heard of them but ill take a leap of faith costing me bottle of my HRT Watson Pharm Test Cyp :( sh!t better be legit

Good news ed. Glad to hear the Tren Ace is a go for ya. I'm curious, how did you injure your shoulder? How does it affect your recovery after say, a tricep focused workout? Cheers mate.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
So total
800 Cyp
600 deca
600 eq

those blends are awesome, i got some TTX 400 and pfp250!!

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
those blends are awesome, i got some TTX 400 and pfp250!!
Y blends are def the way to go makes life so much easier and this one had my name written all over it

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Good news ed. Glad to hear the Tren Ace is a go for ya. I'm curious, how did you injure your shoulder? How does it affect your recovery after say, a tricep focused workout? Cheers mate.
Was a chest say in august 385 x 7 and was just ****ed after that day, since then I cut out any direct shoulder work and with triceps I had to go for isolation moves which unfortunately cut out the mass builders dips and skull crushers, I've been doing skull crushers from the laying down on the ground these have worked well and take the shoulder out of the equation

Shoulder now seems ok bit I'm airing on the side of caution, I have re introduced shoulder WO but light utilizing TUT and ill stay away for dips until I feel the deca has lube me up but I'm quietly confident, lots and lots of stretching

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
edd- in late but im here

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Nice lift chest

Heavy sets
335 x 5 x 2
345 x 5 failed 6
225 x 32 :)

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Damn this is gonna be crazyyy. Keep us updated man and goodluck. I'm extremely envious of this cycle holy ****.

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
Dude a good physio friend of my mothers explained to me once that the lats actually do alot of stabalising by pulling the humerous down. Nothing seemd to be wrong with my shoulders to my knowlege but after a free physio session she told me to strengthen the lats stabalising action by seting myself on dip bars with straight arms and pushing my shoulders down (or would you call that pulling? feels like pushing to me).

So why dont you do some of that in the mean time before you get down to dipping??

I started a 2 week routine of Plyometrics, Balistic Partials and High amplitute movements at speed. For tendon strengthening and de-inhibitioning. Check my routine out on my log

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/162880-proviron-deca-durobolan-3.html

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Today i went and did dedicated bis/tris as im starting to get some growth gonna keep at em x 2 EW esp as im still on go slow mode with chest

Loving the skull crushers from laying on the ground lowering EZ bar to just touch
4 x 70 x Failure
Thses are followed by supersets of rope and Vbar pull sowns

Really feeling these and shoulder is totally taken out of the game talking of which shoulder is feeling really good and im quietly confident that in a few weeks with the Deca i can break out my bench program, i see dips in the not to distant future

Cals were high yesterday rack of beef ribs as a snack cant do that very often but this could be a 9-10 month bulk with no cut so not overly concerned, the Tren will take care of that

Up from 207lbs 31.6" waist to 222lbs 21.7" waist i think ive exp a good amount of muscle rebound from the long cut and T3 from here on out there isnt gonna be any easy weight gained im gonna have to work my arse off

the ten6hundred is sweet no pain 24 hours later

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking crazy ed. Real Beast mode these days bro

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
edd ur a beast keep killing it man- i may switch bi's tris to 2x a week since im ON they seem to grow slow so a little extra help could be nice

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
edd ur a beast keep killing it man- i may switch bi's tris to 2x a week since im ON they seem to grow slow so a little extra help could be nice
I have puny arms and tris have fallen even further behind but ive started to spur some growth some im just gonna hammer the bastards

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
Time to go back to the first Love for me too - arms :.)

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Good news that box turned up from my buddy lets take a look and see whats inside, i do hope it is the 1000ius HGH

Well fu!k me, the package was opened by customs big green tape across the bastard

However not only is their 1000 ius HGH and my 25g of Dbol and 10 vials of HCG

I am fu!king elated

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Now that's some luck!!!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good news that box turned up from my buddy lets take a look and see whats inside, i do hope it is the 1000ius HGH

Well fu!k me, the package was opened by customs big green tape across the bastard

I am fu!king elated
Damn man, I need to get your hookup when I break down here soon and get me some test!

meathed

meathed

Awards

I am fu!king elated
That is some serious luck my friend! I've a feeling customs has my shiz and isn't letting go. It's been 30 days. Not a good sign.

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I am fu!king elated
good to hear :)

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Took a rest day yesterday....

Also ive gotta get back on track with my cardio, and Tren Ace should be with me today

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Took a rest day yesterday....

Also ive gotta get back on track with my cardio, and Tren Ace should be with me today
Interested to hear how you think the tren affects your cardio. Many people report tren ace makes cardio more difficult for them.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Interested to hear how you think the tren affects your cardio. Many people report tren ace makes cardio more difficult for them.
Ive run Tren E before

Imagine it will be the same its just a different ester after all,

Your HR is elevated above normal and BP so u can do less and get more, if u ran 2 miles on the treadmill at an 8 u prob can reduce to a 5 and get the same results.. Hell you can do absolutely nothing and the fat will melt off, ur sweating 24/7 and night sweats can be intense

Didnt really bother me but i did find i had to be careful what i was wearing or it could be just plain embarrassing

I got Lisinopril for BP
Ambien and Valium for sleep

So Tren is a love it or hate it relationship IMO

God Made Man, Man Made Tren, Tren makes Gods

Tren FTFW

meathed

meathed

Awards
Does the diuretic turn you into a watering hose? Lisinopril works great for me but I spend half the day evacuating bladder.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Does the diuretic turn you into a watering hose? Lisinopril works great for me but I spend half the day evacuating bladder.
Well on 2 gallons of water a day im pretty much a watering hose as is with or with out it