Edwitt is on the Road to 240lb and a 500ln bench

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How are you dosing the two? Pinning together? Bilateral? Pin size? Are they both oils? How long before your workout? When do you normally workout? I'm asking that bc I'm wondering if the sleeping problem could be diminished if you pinned and worked out first thing in the morning. Would this give it enough time to get out of your system enough to sleep a little better?
I'm very interested in this combo. I think if you put test prop and masteron prop in the mix and ran that for 8 weeks you would have hulk juice on your hands. This is my next cycle if I can talk myself into it.....:) I'll need a lot of test suspension and I'm thinking a lower dose of the tren, maybe only 25 or 50.
Wow. Lot of questions. ha ha No problem.

Dosing 75 mg. (1cc) each. Sometimes going higher on the tren like 112 mgs. (1.5 cc).
Pinning together in the same syringe. Not bilateral, all in 1 site. Pin size 25g by 5/8 needle.
Both are oil-based thank All-Father. Pinning 1.5 hours before my morning workouts.

And even though I pin very early in the mornings, still that tren wants to fukk with my sleep. Not horrific but definitely noticeable and slightly annoying too. I have to take a cat-nap in the afternoons to make up for the loss. Other than this and a lot of sweating, tren's not bad on sides at all. Not like the threads and posts you read on it. People tend to over-exaggerate their side-effects for some reason. Maybe they want sympathy. LMFAO

And you should know that this isn't all I'm pinning. :lmao:
I'm also dosing Test-Cyp @750 mgs. and Deca-Durabolin @375 mgs. per week on top of these 3 PWO injections of test/tren suspensions. Doing those on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays before my heaviest workouts. Before Friday morning's workout (delts, forearms and traps) I've been pinning 150 mgs. of Prop and 75 mgs. of test-suspension. Just for shits and giggles.
A little over a gram and a half of anabolics weekly.

I'm rockin' dis shit herr morry!!:head::woohoo:

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Wow. Lot of questions. ha ha No problem.

Dosing 75 mg. (1cc) each. Sometimes going higher on the tren like 112 mgs. (1.5 cc).
Pinning together in the same syringe. Not bilateral, all in 1 site. Pin size 25g by 5/8 needle.
Both are oil-based thank All-Father. Pinning 1.5 hours before my morning workouts.

And even though I pin very early in the mornings, still that tren wants to fukk with my sleep. Not horrific but definitely noticeable and slightly annoying too. I have to take a cat-nap in the afternoons to make up for the loss. Other than this and a lot of sweating, tren's not bad on sides at all. Not like the threads and posts you read on it. People tend to over-exaggerate their side-effects for some reason. Maybe they want sympathy. LMFAO

And you should know that this isn't all I'm pinning. :lmao:
I'm also dosing Test-Cyp @750 mgs. and Deca-Durabolin @375 mgs. per week on top of these 3 PWO injections of test/tren suspensions. Doing those on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays before my heaviest workouts. Before Friday morning's workout (delts, forearms and traps) I've been pinning 150 mgs. of Prop and 75 mgs. of test-suspension. Just for shits and giggles.
A little over a gram and a half of anabolics weekly.

I'm rockin' dis shit herr morry!!:head::woohoo:
:clap2: I bet you are. Those poor weights......

Tren and test suspension. 1 ml each. Holy sh1t..........:147:

kabuki

kabuki

Awards
  • Established
UPDATE
Lighter weight more reps shorter intervals
Yes they do!
Nice work

you had to make a tough call and I think most would have made the decision that would have resulted in further injury.

Props man.

I must have missed...whats the desire to look good for the cannes film festival? going around with your shirt off?

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Yes they do!
Nice work

you had to make a tough call and I think most would have made the decision that would have resulted in further injury.

Props man.

I must have missed...whats the desire to look good for the cannes film festival? going around with your shirt off?
Yea my woman has to go for work :) and i am tagging along for a week in the South of France so i had better look my best so yea plenty of shirt off

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea my woman has to go for work :) and i am tagging along for a week in the South of France so i had better look my best so yea plenty of shirt off
If I was going you better believe that I would be shredding up for it, that is going to be sick. There will be so much scattered a** there it will be ridiculous. I hope for your sake you got a hot lady, I would be in loads of trouble there!!!! :stick:

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
UPDATE

Friday

Flatbench

135 x 12
225 x 12
275 x 15

315 x 17
315 x 15
315 x 13

Incline
225 x 15
245 x 15
275 x 8

Those shorter rest periods make a big difference

Incline cable flys 3 sets

Cables from bottom 3 sets

Saturday/Sunday was away in Boston so rest

Monday - Bis/Shoulders 40min run 600cals
Tuesday - Back
Today - Legs + 35min run 551cals
WOW I KINDA FEEL LIKE A BIATCH NOW... Awesome workout I can't imagine lifting 315 for that many reps EVER!
From the last pics I saw of you you looked good enough to impress any lady out there already brother!

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Friday

Flatbench

135 x 12
225 x 12
275 x 8

315 x 5
335 x 5
355 x 5
315 x 10
315 x 12

Incline
225 x 15
245 x 15
275 x 12
315 Bench slipped underneath me from driving with my feet bench went backwards and 315 got dumped on the pins would have landed right in my pelvic region... I normally put a mat under the bench as power-rack is situated on some slippery floors

Incline cable flys 3 sets

incline skull crushers 60sec intervals
180 x 7
170 x 9
160 x 8
150 x 9
140 x 10

Vbar pull downs
Stack x 10,10,9

Flatbench skull crushers ezbar
160 x 12
150 x 10
140 x 9
130 x 10
120 x 10
110 x 11
100 x 12

Saturday 90 minute Walk
Sunday 45 minutes on the elyptical 550 cals

Today
Back - Intense back WO i am using my HR monitor to determine intervals rest until HR drops below 130 then go.... 80 minutes 963cals

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
I have noticed stregnth has dropped of a bit thought so on Friday on chest but it was change up so wasnt 100% but today noticed it on DL's normally ill pull a one hand 495 and today it wouldnt budge. Probably could have got it if i had gone max effort (which i didnt want to do) normally do these reasnoably easily

Emmmmm? 112mg Tren Suspension and 40mg of Halo you would have thought id be smashing the weights around like feathers.... I can only imagine it is the absence of the 600mg of EQ and Deca EW. Still think that by next week the Halo and Tren will make up for that and some we shall see

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Very intelligent decision Ed. making it up to 244 is pretty awesome too. By the way if you ever get those hard to eat wanna gags during a bulk GHRP-6 may help you develop that appetite. I understand that it induces extreme hunger.
Thought EQ would have done the job but yea i may get some GHRP-6 just for that very reason and keep on hand for future bulk

GHRP-6 + :439: =

YUH​
:)

Hey ed, gotta quick question for ya, I am on week 11 of a 12 week cycle. Been doing 400 of test e and androlean was added this week for something to have while test clears my system...should I add in Arimidex now for every 3 days and subside as soon as pct begins? My thinking is that as the test clears my system, won't estrogen spike to high levels, until I begin serm? My nips are slightly soar now, nothing major by any means and I'm not so sure its not just from checking them... what's the general consensus on my question?
Sorry for delay on this question bro totally missed your post sorry....

Firstly hope all is OK as i assume you prob already in PCT and this is late, if i were you i would have dosed some Nolva and Armimidex as soon as you got sore nips, that being said i am no expert here fortunately i have never had any signs of Gyno so i have never had to take counter measures but i air on the side of caution and dose immediately if it were me

good call on sitting down and thinking things through.at some point you gotta give your body what it really needs and not what you want it to have.
tx

Rest period is over...back to work !
You or me :)

You have 6 good weeks until that film festival. That tren-suspension + diet + cardio, will get you in the desired shape. You'll be lean and very mean by then. :mischievous:
Trying boss

Edwitt is Edward Norton?
:paranoid:

Yes they do!
Nice work

It's South of France i wont be the only one with my shirt off (.)(.)

If I was going you better believe that I would be shredding up for it, that is going to be sick. There will be so much scattered a** there it will be ridiculous. I hope for your sake you got a hot lady, I would be in loads of trouble there!!!! :stick:
I remember from last time :) the coed sauna was delightful

It all makes sense.
:paranoid:

From the last pics I saw of you you looked good enough to impress any lady out there already brother!
Thanks man

lifts are insane man.
tx

oldguns

Awards
  • Established
It's time for me to get back to work. Still testing the old injuries this week, I will be glad when this part is over. I can't wait to get off the bench and back into game.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad you didn't hurt yourself when the bench slipped Ed. Now I gotta definitely put a mat under my bench in the garage. All though doing more BB style bench with minimal arch right now, and have been doing most of my workouts in the gym. Gonna see if my buddy can pick up some new Olympic weights I found on clearance for $0.30 a lb! They are 35 lb plates gonna try to pick up 6-8 of them though. Already have 4 45 to keep the height right for the deals and what not. Just on complete other side of town.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so ed how much weight gain total this blast?

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had a 32 lber on my 20 weeker.
I gained 32 lbs in my wang from this cycle but i dont count that ;)

wtf 32 lbs lol

i only put on about 25 in a 12 week bulk about 7 water

next bulk gunna be epic though

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
I've shot a wad at a chics face from rubbing my ole johnson b/t her two 32lbers.....

think about it.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've shot a wad at a chics face from rubbing my ole johnson b/t her two 32lbers.....

think about it.
lol wtf!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so you did decide to use halo lmao YUH!

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
random quote for the win morry
:147: :)

Uh.....YUH!! :laugh2:
No effing sh1t. I bet that pre workout makes you feel insane!!!

Ed, How are the one armed deads going? I know you said last time you were a little disappointed but b/t a couple compounds. Has the aggression and strength come back?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ed,

We miss ya, mate. Hope everything is well with you.
If you get some time, drop in and let us know how the tail-end of this cycle is treating you.

Love,
Brother-Thunder :hammer:

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
I agree, how is the end of the cycle my fellow meat head?

Missed you around the board these past few weeks, but thankful I can still stay in touch.

Take care of yourself and I look forward to your return.

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for abandoning the log right at the end ive been super busy lately and ive been out of town nearly every weekend and probably gonna be like this for another couple of months culminating in a trip to visit my folks back in the UK for my Dads 80th Bday

Due to my crazy shedule the 4-5 cardio sessions i had planned for the end here have been more like two and as far as diet is concerned its been a struggle with all the travelling.. I have managed to keep it clean but missed a meal or two hear and there and subsequently my weight has slipped to 230 but that still plus 22lbs

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for abandoning the log right at the end ive been super busy lately and ive been out of town nearly every weekend and probably gonna be like this for another couple of months culminating in a trip to visit my folks back in the UK for my Dads 80th Bday

Due to my crazy shedule the 4-5 cardio sessions i had planned for the end here have been more like two and as far as diet is concerned its been a struggle with all the travelling.. I have managed to keep it clean but missed a meal or two hear and there and subsequently my weight has slipped to 230 but that still plus 22lbs
Travelling is a bitch for dieting. Getting done work at 2am sucks, only thing open around here are diners. Glad to see your still at it.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Travelling is a bitch for dieting. Getting done work at 2am sucks, only thing open around here are diners. Glad to see your still at it.
Ed lives for this sh1t. I knew he was still at it, but I agree traveling is hell on keeping enough of the right macros available..

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
I miss ed...:veryhappy:

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EDDDDDYYYYY!

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ed you popped up on my facebook account a couple month ago. Your back looks beast satus bro!

edwitt

edwitt

Awards
  • Established
Ed you popped up on my facebook account a couple month ago. Your back looks beast satus bro!
Thanks,

Cruising 6 weeks now still trying to get my tendon straight but strength is good so its very frustrating I can't push, so I've been working on my squats which have always been a weak point and my DL which is pretty solid, pulled 625 on Thursday failed 655 going to put together a plan and get that above 700. Hvnt gone heavy bench in while but no improvement actuall6 worse :( gonna get MRI for the shoulder and see what's going on in there

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks,

Cruising 6 weeks now still trying to get my tendon straight but strength is good so its very frustrating I can't push, so I've been working on my squats which have always been a weak point and my DL which is pretty solid, pulled 625 on Thursday failed 655 going to put together a plan and get that above 700. Hvnt gone heavy bench in while but no improvement actuall6 worse :( gonna get MRI for the shoulder and see what's going on in there
I hate to hear that about the shoulder, mate. Chin up, ol' boy. It will all work itself out eventually. I've had injuries that seemed to hang on for months on end......and then finally they healed.

I hope you've changed up exercises and haven't merely kept pounding away at BB Bench Presses. You should be doing DB's instead to strengthen all those small stabilizer muscles. And Machine Flyes and Cable Flyes to work those pectorals. Maybe Smith-Machine Bench at lighter weight with slower rep cadences and very slow negatives......ala Dorian Yates type stuff. ;)

Take care of yourself and keep slammin' dat cold hard steel. :twisted:

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
I've just started doing rackpulls and so far I like them waaaay more then deads. I was reading how deads thicken the waist too, so why not? Definately not feeling so worn down after a session, but lower back and traps (I still shrug at the top) are definately getting a good pump, which never happened on deads.

If you need a break from deads :D just my .02

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
good to see ya back eddy.sorry to hear about the tendon I hope it gets better fast.

pillsRgood

pillsRgood

Awards
  • Established
Thanks,

Sucks about the shoulder bro, hopefully itll sort itself out... if not maybe you'll have resort to only dumbells like i have to do...sucks, but that's what the iron game is all about, adaptation!!!

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
I've just started doing rackpulls and so far I like them waaaay more then deads. I was reading how deads thicken the waist too, so why not? Definately not feeling so worn down after a session, but lower back and traps (I still shrug at the top) are definately getting a good pump, which never happened on deads.

If you need a break from deads :D just my .02
I second this. Rack pulls are great for this and def don't kill your lower back. Good post!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
eddy, you inspire me, call me ed jr :O

waynaferd

waynaferd

Awards
  • Established
Didn't morry used to call you that in your uber-mega thread? :D

And glad you agree, Morry!

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Didn't morry used to call you that in your uber-mega thread? :D

And glad you agree, Morry!
yep lol that thread must have made AM history till the mods deleted it

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
it was that doofus that is in your active thread. I saw him sub, but he hasn't been active in it.

I like it.

Eddy Jr.