ED issues on test/turinabol

smokey99

Awards
hi all-

first post and a strange one at that. I have been on and off for about 17 years. Currently 6'2, 225 at about 12% BF.
I was put on TRT after years of AAS use (my test levels were 209) and got a little carried away and turned it into 500mg weekly of test cyp and about 50 mg/day of turinabol. I foolishly didn't use an AI and after being a gorilla in th bedroom for weeks/months, but now that I am about 5 months in I have the desire but junior is not cooperating. I still have morning wood but weak or uncooperative wood the rest of the day/night. I am due for bloods but a onto ago my test was at 3750 and my estradiol and prolactin were on the low end of the normal range. Could something have drastically changed and would .25 arimidex ed make a difference? Thanks in advance for the help.

smokey99

Awards
no i dropped the t-boo 4 days ago and will drop test to a 250mg weekly cruise. i have dropped about 14lbs of fat and maybe added 8-10lbs muscle (estimated) so i got what i wanted, asie from stabilized levels. the dr wanted me to get 250mg every 3 weeks which would have created peaks and valleys, these docs seem a bit behind the times

smokey99

Awards
forgot to add, nips are a bit sensitive but nothing like when i've had full blown gyno before.it's just frustrating, a month ago i would have screwed my wife 4x a day, now i have the desire but not the follow through. also forgot to mention, i am 38.