Having ED issues Rad 140 with test base

Kmoss187

Awards
I am running a test base of 200 a week & have been taking Rad 140 for 3 1/2 weeks now and seeing great results in strength & pumps during my workout. My first week I started with 5 mg then 10 mg the second & 3rd week and now increased it to 20mg which I plan on sticking with until the end of the 8 weeks. However, even with the 5mg I’ve felt ED issues as far as not being very excited to want sex and I can still get it up it’s just takes a long time & not as hard.. with running just test I have trouble keeping it down lol. Any suggestions? Also taking DIM 400mg a day.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ah sorry man, I read the last sentence about not being able to keep it down and misunderstood.
I don't have a lot of experience in reversing temporary ED from test but have you tried some of the natural remedies such as horny goat weed, etc in the mean time?

I personally have used this because it has 'natural' t support supps in it (whether or not it's placebo or works, I cannot say) and i feel like it has massive results in terms of libido:

might be worth trying since it's cheap. the ashgwanada (sp?) I think is a biggy for a lot of people

Kmoss187

Awards
Thank you. Just so we’re clear I have no issues while I’m on test, have been on Test for a year. However, since I’ve added Rad-140 3 1/2 weeks ago I’m having ED issues.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
low estrogen is my guess. feeling dry? I think they've used rad140 in breast cancer patients before like serms

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I am running a test base of 200 a week & have been taking Rad 140 for 3 1/2 weeks now and seeing great results in strength & pumps during my workout. My first week I started with 5 mg then 10 mg the second & 3rd week and now increased it to 20mg which I plan on sticking with until the end of the 8 weeks. However, even with the 5mg I’ve felt ED issues as far as not being very excited to want sex and I can still get it up it’s just takes a long time & not as hard.. with running just test I have trouble keeping it down lol. Any suggestions? Also taking DIM 400mg a day.
Maybe your meant for dudes?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It could be the shut down, really. No matter how weird it may sound to you, combination of losing upstream hormones and crashing of shbg due to rad may be the culprit.

Try blasting some hcg, it should help balance things out, even VigorousSteve made a video on youtube on how to use hcg to restore balance when libido goes out of whack on cycle.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It could be the shut down, really. No matter how weird it may sound to you, combination of losing upstream hormones and crashing of shbg due to rad may be the culprit.

Try blasting some hcg, it should help balance things out, even VigorousSteve made a video on youtube on how to use hcg to restore balance when libido goes out of whack on cycle.
This. Test crushes your natural production of dhea and pregnenolone. Its not un usual for people to be on test for a while then lose their sex drive or feel like crap because of the disruption crolifter mentioned. Hcg typically works for people

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Stop taking the DIM, you may not need it at 200mg a week and could be putting your estrogen in the lower range causing libido issues.

Cut it out for a week and see what's up... That and UGL test is always iffy and could be under dosed, which again the DIM could lower your estrogen too much for your body to be happy.

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh yeah, if you do run hcg, know it can raise estradiol so you may want an ai on hand

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Youd go with a SERM for libido/ED?
if the goal is to prevent shutdown, enclomiphine all the way. i get basically no side effects from it. while hcg+aromasin is an AI dance to try and get your e2 levels low but not too low.

but idk about the other serms except chlomid. chlomid is no good for me. tons of sides after a week

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
if the goal is to prevent shutdown, enclomiphine all the way. i get basically no side effects from it. while hcg+aromasin is an AI dance to try and get your e2 levels low but not too low.

but idk about the other serms except chlomid. chlomid is no good for me. tons of sides after a week
Now im tracking you. i guess ive never used enclomiphene during a cycle so idk how it would effect me.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's really a crap shoot without blood work. I mean several probable theories here, which could be true, but then again, it could also be high E2, for all we know. Sarms are known to tank SHBG, which will increase free T, that can then be aromatized to estro. And estro will be freed directly from SHBG as well.

While DHEA and Preg levels can drop for people on exogenous test, that does not allways happen and not everyone on trt for example needs supplemental DHEA or Preg. Still could very well be the issue for OP.

SERMs don't lower estrogen and while Rad does compete for the ER's on some areas in the body, like breast tissue and prostate, it doesn't lower circulating E levels. SERMs also don't usually have your gonads working, when you're on exogenous androgens like test and Rad. Many have tried.

agggyr50

Awards
I am running a test base of 200 a week & have been taking Rad 140 for 3 1/2 weeks now and seeing great results in strength & pumps during my workout. My first week I started with 5 mg then 10 mg the second & 3rd week and now increased it to 20mg which I plan on sticking with until the end of the 8 weeks. However, even with the 5mg I’ve felt ED issues as far as not being very excited to want sex and I can still get it up it’s just takes a long time & not uas inhard.. with running just test I have trouble keeping it down lol. Any suggestions? Also taking DIM 400mg a day.
Yo Ik this is kinda old but I’ve ran 2 rad cycles and in my experience when I take dhea for e2 it helps a decent amount with that but might just be the imbalance of hormones be safe brodie.