Ecdysterone - Any fans here?

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I had my chance... about a month ago I got an email about a liquid ecdy product. A limited run from LG sciences. Im not a big fan of liquid supps, unless its liquavade from primordial performance, so I passed. Anybody else take advantage of this offer or get the same email as me? Im still interested in ecdy.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i got the email, but it was a proprietary blend and theres no telling how much was in there so i passed

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
anyone tried bulk maral root? looks cheaper than buying an extracted product and contains all the same stuff, just with other parts of the plant. i would imagine it also has better absorbtion due to it being in a more natural environment (still in the plant)

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
anyone tried bulk maral root? looks cheaper than buying an extracted product and contains all the same stuff, just with other parts of the plant. i would imagine it also has better absorbtion due to it being in a more natural environment (still in the plant)
Never even heard of it...

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok did a quick google and I believe you're on to something. Maral root is high in Rhaponticum, the form of ecdy (AKA ecdypure*) TL uses in their E-Bol...

This is from wiki... Like I said i did a quick google lol

Research indicates that maral root may have a beneficial effect on impotence, memory and learning, increasing working capacity of tired skeletal muscles, as well as anabolic and adaptogenic processes.

Rhaponticum is high in 20-E or 20-hydroxyecdysone, one of the most common molting hormones in insects, crabs, and some worms and 20E can disrupt their molting and reproduction. So if an infectious disease involves an invertebrate vector that molts, there is a good chance it can disrupt the life cycle of that vector.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
its another name for Rhaponticum Carthamoides plant that a lot of the "higher quality" ecdy is extracted from. so its like buying the full plant instead of an extraction

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
its another name for Rhaponticum Carthamoides plant that a lot of the "higher quality" ecdy is extracted from. so its like buying the full plant instead of an extraction
Lol yeah I found that... Now the question is how much would I have to put into my body to get the same effects I get from e-Bol??

GameSpeed

Awards
i'm a noob on this site, but this was the first thread i was linked to.

i gotta say the ecdy's are solid supplements. great for vascularity, intensity, and overall gains. some even help your sleep quality.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i'm a noob on this site, but this was the first thread i was linked to.

i gotta say the ecdy's are solid supplements. great for vascularity, intensity, and overall gains. some even help your sleep quality.
Welcome, I believe tnubs made a good discover here... I agree with all you said about ecdy, it's hands down my favorite supplement. I'm currently on a off cycle of ecdy (4 days into) and notice my veins are fading away :(

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Lol yeah I found that... Now the question is how much would I have to put into my body to get the same effects I get from e-Bol??
to be honest i have no idea but u could get two pounds of maral root for less than one bottle of e-bol. so 900 grams split between 25 days... lol thats a lot of root. (36 grams) but id say maybe 10g/day would be a better dose and judge from there.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
to be honest i have no idea but u could get two pounds of maral root for less than one bottle of e-bol. so 900 grams split between 25 days... lol thats a lot of root. (36 grams) but id say maybe 10g/day would be a better dose and judge from there.
I'm looking at the same site lol muahahaha you gonna buy it or you gonna make me be the Ginny pig?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking at the same site lol muahahaha you gonna buy it or you gonna make me be the Ginny pig?
haha, ive been looking all over google for anyone whose run the full root instead of just extracts and theres almost nothing that i can find. im tempted to try it and log it.

^^i see a figure of 0.7% whole plant is ecdy so it might actually take the full 36g to see similar results :-/

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
haha, ive been looking all over google for anyone whose run the full root instead of just extracts and theres almost nothing that i can find. im tempted to try it and log it.

^^i see a figure of 0.7% whole plant is ecdy so it might actually take the full 36g to see similar results :-/

That sounds pricey !! Keep looking lol

GameSpeed

Awards
Welcome, I believe tnubs made a good discover here... I agree with all you said about ecdy, it's hands down my favorite supplement. I'm currently on a off cycle of ecdy (4 days into) and notice my veins are fading away :(

you cycle it? i only take a few days off in between ordering a new bottle. but then again i take pretty low dosages compared to everyone else. 300-600mg a day.

i did a lot of research a while back, and nothing led me to believe it needed to be cycled.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
you cycle it? i only take a few days off in between ordering a new bottle. but then again i take pretty low dosages compared to everyone else. 300-600mg a day.

i did a lot of research a while back, and nothing led me to believe it needed to be cycled.

what product are you taking?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Clinical studies by ICN Pharmaceuticals demonstrated that the results are further improved when the drug is combined with a high-protein diet, to the point of equaling or even surpassing the beneficial effects of conventionally derived steroids such as Dianabol. The same studies showed the effective dose for a human to be around 5 mg per kg of body mass, daily. The compound becomes toxic only at doses of 6400 mg per kg of body mass per day.

kvothe

Awards
those studies said it had the same or better ability for protein synthesis as dbol. Although this is good, protein synthesis is not the only way in which steroids induce muscular gain. That is why ecdy is not even close to the muscle builder dbol is, though it may be a good natty product. Just dont want people to get pulled in by too much hype. thanks.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
^Right....

There are a handful of solid ecdy combo products out there for people looking to take a safer route

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I do a month on then a week off at about 2 grams a day. I'm taking a month off right now because I'm running a log for driven sports activate xtream.

What brand of ecdy do you use?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
those studies said it had the same or better ability for protein synthesis as dbol. Although this is good, protein synthesis is not the only way in which steroids induce muscular gain. That is why ecdy is not even close to the muscle builder dbol is, though it may be a good natty product. Just dont want people to get pulled in by too much hype. thanks.
You're right, but if ecdy is used the proper way a all natural athlete is going to see some nice gains. The two things I always notice is a increased sex drive and a good pump 24/7.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ECD cannot be dismissed as simply placebo as too many others (granted, not everyone responds) have experienced very similar results: It's a SAFE, mild-anabolic, vascularity enhancement-inducing, and body recomp substance.

While it is certainly NOT gear, given the fact there are no deleterious sides, this will always be a nice ergogenic aid up there in value with creatine for me.

I have used gear for MANY years and getting off for good has been tough. Things like cortisol modulators (I alternate between endo amp and LeanXtreme), night time GH-enhancement (PowerFULL), higher dosed-ECD, and creatine mono have all served my anti-gear plight well enough.

Full disclosure, I still dabble with the mild variety PH's like Furaz (1-2 runs per year) but thank God for getting off gear (10+ years)!

I've never felt better.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
So anyone here still waiting for sub-sterones release? lol

At the moment it's either that or save up till i can afford a decent ecdy run. The good stuff aint cheap and im quite broke lol.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you still using sci-fit and ebol?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
im going to pick up a pound of maral root(Rhaponticum carthamoides), would anyone be interested and me logging it?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
rambo679

rambo679

Awards
  • Established
I was taking the LG sub lingual one and was getting good results, I was getting lean as **** but I had to take a break because I got a canker sore right under my tongue(not from the Ecdy, I got sick from my wife and these were the symptoms). No Ghenerate either both burn like ****, I hate canker sores.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i just realized that with bulk powder from the plant, there could be something like 5mg of what we need out of the entire pound (using 0.7%)

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i just realized that with bulk powder from the plant, there could be something like 5mg of what we need out of the entire pound (using 0.7%)
Brother i give you props because What you're trying to figure out is way outta my league. So it ain't really worth it?

rchaves

rchaves

Awards
Brother i give you props because What you're trying to figure out is way outta my league. So it ain't really worth it?
Indeed props for trying to go the DIY route (no pun intended), but if there's only 0.7% actives, then 1 pound will only yield 3.2 mg ecdy. (Assuming the 0.7% figure is legit.)

To put that into perspective, you'd need to consume about 156 pounds of maral root to get 500 mg ecdy daily. I'm pretty sure that's physically impossible. :)

Guess this demonstrates why high-dosed ecdy is so rare/expensive.

Cheers,
Ryan

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
haha, guess im gona have to try ebol myself. at least then, ill know what REAL ecdy will do

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I'm done with prob blends... For GOOD!
Me too, bro!! As far as im concerned, if they dont list the amounts its because they are so low that people wouldnt buy the products. I dont buy the "im protecting my product" anymore. Really im not trying to buy supplements anymore except protein because none of them have been that effective, except hormonal products. I bought the Blueprint and im gonna try that method for a while to see how it works. The only supplement it calls for is an ecdy product, so I think im gona buy a bottle of E-bol and just log my progress.

Edit: I wonder why nutra sells ebol for so much more than anyone else? NUTRA PLEASE STOCK PURE POWDER AGAIN

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Me too, bro!! As far as im concerned, if they dont list the amounts its because they are so low that people wouldnt buy the products. I dont buy the "im protecting my product" anymore. Really im not trying to buy supplements anymore except protein because none of them have been that effective, except hormonal products. I bought the Blueprint and im gonna try that method for a while to see how it works. The only supplement it calls for is an ecdy product, so I think im gona buy a bottle of E-bol and just log my progress.

Edit: I wonder why nutra sells ebol for so much more than anyone else? NUTRA PLEASE STOCK PURE POWDER AGAIN
I just got the BP also, I don't like the whole starving yourself for a week... But after the holidays I'm gonna try it.

As far as buying supps I'm getting so fed up with the prices and unknown quality/safety that I'm pretty sure by this time next it I'll be on gear Haha

Yea the whole were protecting our product is BS. I got into it with a rep from universal nutrition about mstak. Claims they would go under if they didn't use a prob blend but yet their "number 1 selling mutli V" is not s prob blend. Ugh...

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Me too, bro!! As far as im concerned, if they dont list the amounts its because they are so low that people wouldnt buy the products. I dont buy the "im protecting my product" anymore.
^ T-H-I-S!!! :wave2:

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
Yes, you have to look for a highly standardized extract (60% min 99% max) of Ecdy. Also, if you read up on Ebol and a few others now in the market place, they claim only certain ratios of the active constituent are responsible for the anabolic properties observed in clinical examination with Ecdy. So be a very careful and educated consumer :)

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
I just got the BP also, I don't like the whole starving yourself for a week... But after the holidays I'm gonna try it.

As far as buying supps I'm getting so fed up with the prices and unknown quality/safety that I'm pretty sure by this time next it I'll be on gear Haha

Yea the whole were protecting our product is BS. I got into it with a rep from universal nutrition about mstak. Claims they would go under if they didn't use a prob blend but yet their "number 1 selling mutli V" is not s prob blend. Ugh...
you got it too? hell yea, im gona start the "famine" phase tomorrow with its workout. will be good because i have some big finals coming up this week and i dont eat anyways while im jacked out of my mind on ephedrine =] still debating whether i want to throw the e-bol into my first cycle of the Blueprint. i could either see how i do without it and compare to when i use it or just make more gains now... i started off thinking maybe ill wait to get the ebol, but everyone seems to like it so might as well up my gains sooner?

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you got it too? hell yea, im gona start the "famine" phase tomorrow with its workout. will be good because i have some big finals coming up this week and i dont eat anyways while im jacked out of my mind on ephedrine =] still debating whether i want to throw the e-bol into my first cycle of the Blueprint. i could either see how i do without it and compare to when i use it or just make more gains now... i started off thinking maybe ill wait to get the ebol, but everyone seems to like it so might as well up my gains sooner?
If you have the cash use ebol... That's what I would do

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
If you have the cash use ebol... That's what I would do
There is another company which also uses the same highly standardized specific extract Ebol is based on, Superior something-or-other, can't remember. But yes, if the budget allows, Ebol is a clear cut choice, although I have never used it. I truly wish, and have suggested, that NTBM come out with an ECDY product.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is another company which also uses the same highly standardized specific extract Ebol is based on, Superior something-or-other, can't remember. But yes, if the budget allows, Ebol is a clear cut choice, although I have never used it. I truly wish, and have suggested, that NTBM come out with an ECDY product.
NTBM should come out with an injectable ecdy product... :)

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LG pussed out... Someone needs to pick up the slack!!

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
yumm i would love to inject some ecdy multiple times/day... lol not

sublingual seems like the best bet, but in high dosages.

StackedCop

StackedCop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yumm i would love to inject some ecdy multiple times/day... lol not

sublingual seems like the best bet, but in high dosages.
Have they released the ingredients ?

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
Have they released the ingredients ?
LG? I think it was basically cyclodextrin and ecdy at a high extraction rate along with a few other things. Its somewhere online but seeing as how their ghenerate didnt do anything for me, i didnt wana try another sublingual.