Cheapest, decent source of Ecdysterone?

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
I know it's not too effective, but I'd like to try it out.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You could try Maral Root. It's a good source of ecdysterones.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I use Quinoa as my source for ecdy. Around 50-60g a day raw weight i supposed to be the right amount.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know it's not too effective, but I'd like to try it out.

Thanks.
Check out Universal Nutritions sterol complex, it's cheap and loaded with all the plant sterols you'll ever dream of.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You might want to check out science.bio 10g of 95% beta ecdy, normally running $80 but having a 50% off sale due to closing up shop on 3/31 they have coa's posted, so it's good.

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
I use Quinoa as my source for ecdy. Around 50-60g a day raw weight i supposed to be the right amount.
Interesting, I had no idea quinoa was a source of ecdy. Great info, thanks a lot!
Check out Universal Nutritions sterol complex, it's cheap and loaded with all the plant sterols you'll ever dream of.
LOL. I actually found an old ass bottle of this from like 2007. I won it in a contest on the Animal forums. The new formula they sell now looks OK. The old one had all kinds of crap in it.
You might want to check out science.bio 10g of 95% beta ecdy, normally running $80 but having a 50% off sale due to closing up shop on 3/31 they have coa's posted, so it's good.
Dang, didnt know they were closing. I have some peptides from them I purchased on sale to use when my training and diet are completely honed in. Sad they are closing. Do we need a code or something for the 50% discount? I never got any alert in my email.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dang, didnt know they were closing. I have some peptides from them I purchased on sale to use when my training and diet are completely honed in. Sad they are closing. Do we need a code or something for the 50% discount? I never got any alert in my email.
Shop50 is working for me

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
do their product come with a scooper ?

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting, I had no idea quinoa was a source of ecdy. Great info, thanks a lot!

LOL. I actually found an old ass bottle of this from like 2007. I won it in a contest on the Animal forums. The new formula they sell now looks OK. The old one had all kinds of crap in it.

Shop50 is the science.bio code, sad indeed. Just came across them this month, they have a ton of goodies

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
Say, there's also Muscle Empire Beta-Ecdysterone extract. Seems to be good reviews.
Have you ever purchased stuff from that brand or HRSupplements.com ? The site has amazing prices, almost a bit too good.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you ever purchased stuff from that brand or HRSupplements.com? The site has amazing prices, almost a bit too good.
No I haven't. But they have COAs so I thought they might be legit.

edit: I tried to do the QR code for their instant COAs but the COA website is down.

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
No I haven't. But they have COAs so I thought they might be legit.

edit: I tried to do the QR code for their instant COAs but the COA website is down.
I have bought from them for 10+ years. They used to be called Hard Rhino. Great poducts and sales.
I get it now. I remember Hard Rhino. Thanks for the tips. Their prices are great. I ordered some of their ecdy powder as well as some of their MSM and citrulline. I'll let you all know how it is when I get the stuff.

Thanks for all the help.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I get it now. I remember Hard Rhino. Thanks for the tips. Their prices are great. I ordered some of their ecdy powder as well as some of their MSM and citrulline. I'll let you all know how it is when I get the stuff.

Thanks for all the help.
if we are talking about science

i picked up some phenibut from them .. will update as well

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
if we are talking about science

i picked up some phenibut from them .. will update as well
HRSupplements.

Im about to order some of dat dere laxogenin from Science.bio though. Figure it's best to buy cheap now. All the good peptides are sold out, glad I bought from them before.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
HRSupplements.

Im about to order some of dat dere laxogenin from Science.bio though. Figure it's best to buy cheap now. All the good peptides are sold out, glad I bought from them before.
ohh i see .. you picked up that 30G ?

def keep us posted, if SNS doesnt carry it im always looking for other bulk options

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
ohh i see .. you picked up that 30G ?

def keep us posted, if SNS doesnt carry it im always looking for other bulk options
Yes sir. Will do. Any idea on how to improve absorption? Ive got some Bioperine and AstraGin, I am gonna try those.

HR's Conquer product looks good as well. I wish it didnt have DHEA in it.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Iron Forged Ultra Ecdy was really good a few years ago. Haven't used it in quite a while.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes sir. Will do. Any idea on how to improve absorption? Ive got some Bioperine and AstraGin, I am gonna try those.

HR's Conquer product looks good as well. I wish it didnt have DHEA in it.

i think you have the 2 best absoption on hand .. should work well

are you going to cap it ?

Wordz_Worf

Wordz_Worf

Awards
  • Established
i think you have the 2 best absoption on hand .. should work well

are you going to cap it ?
Naaa. I drink a concoction of cissus, MSM, vitamin c, maca, raw cacoa , pine bark and parsley every morning. Tastes like sh!+, so the ecdy can only improve it or blend in and not be noticeable 😂