• Start date
Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking flat, starving every second of the day, dying of thirst and walking around like a zombie. Yep, I'm 3 days out!

Already smashed my 1/2gallon of water today so itll just be sips to get food down. Just ate 8oz plain chicken with 4oz of water. I think water boarding would be a lesser punishment.

Still have to hit my last workout, excited and nervous all at the same time. Pics coming this evening!

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
My buddy just got back from the jay cutler and placed second in the heavy weights. He dieted so hard core! He looked flat tho. Didn't have the hart to tell him he looked depleted. He would have probably killed me also. But once he got back from the show and took a week/ week and a half off and started to eat better again, he doubled in size. He ripped out big time! He looked AwsUm. If he hit that show a
A week after he would have taken it home with out a problem. Guess what I'm saying is, it looked to me that there was a hidden secret there.... I asked myself, " what if he dieted hard like he did and then a week before filled his body with what is was crying for but watched his intake some how and timing so the rips where just killer." I know deep inside that there is a secret there that no top show man is going to share with even his mother. So. If you can remember this try to look at yourself after your show because I know your not going to try this theory this time around, and measure your size each day. Eat like you want also. Just like you would after a long train for a show. You will see the prof I speak about. Just remember for your next show what day that was and you will thank me for this thought. D
I can't tell if you are serious or being facetious.

DW- Good job my man. Take what you learned this time around, and use it for next time.

uvawahoowa

Awards
They're all washed out from the crowd, waiting for Lindsay productions to put email them and I'll transfer them to here!
Kudos on the finish! Solid for your first show. Did you talk to the judges after?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Look at you champ!! Thru it all you stuck it out and made one heck of a memory to relish forever. Like Mr Reynolds said, this becomes one more tool in the chest to use if you decide to take this to another level. Congrats DW!!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the kind words guys! This was def a learning experience, had some really crazy things happen.

I didn't talk to the judges, we went on pretty early and I didn't want to wait 4hrs to talk. Many people commented on how well I presented myself, just need to get bigger and leaner for the next one I'll have about 40 weeks to get ready for this one ;-)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I smell a bulk!! Lol

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This will be subbed!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Post pre judging I ate 10oz sirloin, sweet potato with a Gatorade and water & box of sour patch kids

Post night show I had 2 large slices BBQ chicken pizza and a Gatorade

Sunday:
-3 pieces pb & banana French toast, turkey bacon & orange juice
-BBQ pulled pork sandwhich w sweet potato tots & Sam Adams
-yogurt parfait, cinnamon roll & a yellow Gatorade.

For breakfast today I had 2 scoops whey, cookies & cream pop tart and a bowl of raisin bran

I sit roughly 15lbs heavier now lol

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Like a sponge!! Wish that was all LBM. Lol

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Come on? You think I'm messing ? It's just food for thought.
The reason I ask because it is nothing new, and is a pretty well known method of loading. Look up "****loading". Just didn't know if you were jerkin his chain..lol

Big boy D

Big boy D

Awards
The reason I ask because it is nothing new, and is a pretty well known method of loading. Look up "****loading". Just didn't know if you were jerkin his chain..lol
I'm not a contest bb. So the tactics are new to me. I'm a lifter, and have just recently had interest in shows. I'm sure it is common knowledge for some but this guy apparently didn't know about it. Just trying to learn some new tricks myself.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I look fuller, but not better. I'm really bloated an watery looking. Sitting 21lbs, as of last night, heavier than weigh in weight.

Waist is only up ~1"-1.5" that's all bloat, I can feel a watery layer when I walk around! I started the IF/lean gains diet today. Was lax these past 2 days but portion control with my diet. It felt good but I feel like I need to get back on it.

Today's diet looks like so.....

11am Meal
8oz 93/7 Italian seasoned Turkey
1 1/4 cup whole wheat egg noodles
1 cup pasta sauce
1 scoop syntha-6 pb choc :)

1pm meal
2 scoops Beverly UMP
2 pieces wheat bread
-peanut butter & jelly
1 fat free blueberry Greek yogurt

Dinner (between 5-6)
Chicken parm with whole wheat noodles and low fat cheese.
Oreo dessert

Then I'll probably have another smaller meal after dinner (before 7pm). Interested to see how this works. I'll begin training on Monday (along with jack3d micro from USP labs. I'm going with a 4 day split, similar to my contest prep, with more focus on compound movements. i.e. Bench, deads, squats and over head press with FST-7 movements to finish off what I want to grow (lats, delts/traps, hammys)

WPChickDiesel

WPChickDiesel

Awards
This off-season log for those interested. Aiming for top of the Middleweight class next year with striated glutes!!!!!

[.com/forum/workout-logs/212205-41-weeks-runner.html[/URL]
Dude, entering my first fbb show and although Im a little seasoned in competing, it seems like a big step still to this new division for me:-/ eek! But yeah!!! Im daydreaming about striated glutes constantly!!! Lol

NoLimitz

Awards
did you figure out what went wrong? and how to fix it?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All I have is a video of the night routine, I asked if anyone knew how to post videos and got nothing.
Upload it, or if Youtube, you can use the [yt[[/yt] HTML.

~Rosie~