• Start date
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The progress is showing bubba. It's a grind but stick with it.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been soooo hungry these past 2 days, it's been unreal. Surely, food will only become less volume & flavorful after this Saturday (3 week mark)

Excited to see measurements/weight/pics. It'll be almost 2 weeks of T2. Strength hasn't budged at all. To be honest, it hasn't really dropped off much the entire prep. If its a carb day I push near the same weight as 12 weeks out. Low carb days I just run out of steam. I think that's a good thing? Lol

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excited to see measurements/weight/pics. It'll be almost 2 weeks of T2. Strength hasn't budged at all. To be honest, it hasn't really dropped off much the entire prep. If its a carb day I push near the same weight as 12 weeks out. Low carb days I just run out of steam. I think that's a good thing? Lol
Well, looks like the dieting down is treating you well, even though the countdown is closing down. How do you think this time compares to the last time you cut?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, looks like the dieting down is treating you well, even though the countdown is closing down. How do you think this time compares to the last time you cut?
I'm keeping more strength this time, by a lot. I'm not 100% on how that correlates to the success of the cut but it has to be positive. I feel like I've kept more size too, my arms are still over 17" flexed. I know they weren't close to that size last time. Biggest thing is ab fat, lower ab fat at that. Seems to be much more stubborn this time around. However, I was a lot heavier this time also.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm keeping more strength this time, by a lot. I'm not 100% on how that correlates to the success of the cut but it has to be positive. I feel like I've kept more size too, my arms are still over 17" flexed. I know they weren't close to that size last time. Biggest thing is ab fat, lower ab fat at that. Seems to be much more stubborn this time around. However, I was a lot heavier this time also.
Stick at it and work hard. You can only do your best and the rest use as a learning experience for next time. Everyone is behind you!

~Rosie~

live to lift

live to lift

Awards
Keep at it man 17 in arms are cannons in my opinion if u can maintain ur size and strength and drop bodyfat like you are its very impressive work keep it up brother!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think the 1 high 1 low is affecting my strength is a positive way. Nothing revolutionary here but finished parallel squats with 365 for 8 I think. That's 2x's body weight for reps, I'll take it.

Been feeling great these past few weeks, not hitting that mid day loss of energy. I was having a hard time sleeping but 3Z is the truth, pair that with a cap of phenibut about 45mins later it's game over. Sleep through the night no problem & 6 hrs of energy feels like a million bunks these days

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Geez bubba, my thoughts are with you and your family.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Geez bubba, my thoughts are with you and your family.
Thank you, looks like she'll be released in the morning. Everything is looking pretty good, just some minor damage that should be treatable with some medication & minor procedure. Awaiting some cat scan results, providing those are ok, we'll be good to go.

Diet hasn't wavered but no cardio or training. I'm not working 2maro so Hooghly she'll be released early and I can get back to training, if not. O'well

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn man you and your family are in my prayers.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Again, thanks guys. Looks like she'll be released today around noon. Said she feels a lot better, luckily she had schedule her 2 week vacation starting today so she can take it easy. She has. Lot of health problems and I think this may have been a scare to help her change some habbits that'll save her life. Mostly diet/smoking/fitness. She's not overweight, normal BMI etc so she never felt the need. Now, the DR are saying she NEEDS to for her hearts sake, along with diet.

For breakfast they gave her some oatmeal and egg whites & she looked at me and said, "what the hell? If this keeps happening your going to have to teach your mother how to church this stuff up bc it tastes like crap, I don't know how you do it?" gave me a chuckle

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Trained back/chest/arms tonight and holy crap, kicked my butt! I made them into giant sets but weights weren't down much at all. Still pressed 100x8 on incline DB press and rowed 185x10 on the last set.

Since I haven't eaten any carbs since Tuesday I'm hitting a carb up meal tonight (post workout) 8oz chicken, 8oz sweet potato & 1 cup oatmeal.

Pictures coming tomorrow

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to hear she is doing well. Hopefully she figures out that she needs to change the way she has been doing things. Obviously the red flag went up and it is time to heed the warning.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good to hear she is doing well. Hopefully she figures out that she needs to change the way she has been doing things. Obviously the red flag went up and it is time to heed the warning.
Took a step in the right direction today. She's making pizza and went with wheat flour, low fat mozzarella, reduce sodium sauce and chicken/BBQ for topping. Trust me, I'll be putting on the heart healthy cooking hat for the next few weeks. She's a great cook but is old school, whole fat, butter and salt galore!!!!!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This next week my workout will change. Still on 1 low/1moderate schedule. Cardio has been bump'd to 2, 60min sessions. 1st fasted AM, 2nd is post workout. I will consume BCAA/Glutamine drink pre fasted cardio and post weights. Water intake will be 2-2.5gallons per day this week also. Before it was at least a gallon. Shew heading down the home stretch now boys, I think I'm about as lean as my cut last time (link posted earlier) and that was the idea 2 weeks out so time to dial it in and see of I can take home the middleweight title!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seatbacks and tray tables up boys, we're going in! Bring it on in DW.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
image-3797601339.jpg

2 weeks to go! On a 1 low/1moderate carb diet. Workouts will be a non-stop workout, like a depletion workout. Upper/Lower split from Monday til the Wednesday before the show, yeah that's correct. No days off, cardio will be 2, 60min sessions & a 20min session before bed (Glutamine/BCAA drink before) fml....

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Funny thing about life, you have no choice but to live it. Trick is to make every minute count!! Now get it done bubba.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For some reason the office at my apt complex closed early yesterday so I don't have any protein at the moment. In place of my two shakes, I'll use Glutamine/BCAA drink. I just had my first about 30 min ago and now have two things to note....1.) I'm friggen starving!!!!! 2.) I've got a pretty good pump going right now? Hmmm, 2nd is kind of odd, it was just 5gr Glutamine & 2 scoops AI RecoverPro in 16oz water.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
image-462472609.jpg

1 week away, waist is at >30.5", that's about 2" in the course of 3 weeks. I'll take another pic Wednesday before I leave for San Diego, it'll be the end of depletion and no carbs. It'll be interesting to see the before and after photos from that.

Bring me home T2! Let's get that waist size to 29"!!!!!!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Had my last leg workout, this evening, before the show. Sweating like a am man. I'll give you guys a peak at the depletion workout....

5min bike at a constant 90+RPM
-narrow stance a$$ to grass squats: 20reps
-lying leg curls with squeeze: 50 reps
-calf raise: 25 reps
I do 4 circuits of that, by circuits I mean no rest between. Im in constant motion.

When that's done I hit 60min of cardio on the treadmill followed by 6 sets of jack-knifes and oblique twists.

Big boy D

Big boy D

Awards
Apparently you Don't know. Ok just thought I would ask seeing how that's your name. I see it on the hodge twins on how to cut up in just a couple weeks for a show. They were saying 80% of your water should be distilled. Just thought you might have more insight besides its a cleaner form of water. That's all bro.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Apparently you Don't know. Ok just thought I would ask seeing how that's your name. I see it on the hodge twins on how to cut up in just a couple weeks for a show. They were saying 80% of your water should be distilled. Just thought you might have more insight besides its a cleaner form of water. That's all bro.
Ahh gotcha, yeah sorry no answer here brother. I just know guys use it the days before a show bc there's no sodium.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have my diet for the next few days, until I carb up on thursday.

-Water remains where it's at
The only carbs, each day, will be consumed like so...
-75gr carbs post workout Monday
-30gr carbs post workout Tuesday
-0gr carbs Wednesday water at 1gallon (no more, no less)
-no added sodium at all

I'm pretty much only eating protein & greens. Cardio stays the same, 60/60/20. I don't know my weight, probably should figure that out lol. As of right now I have about 5lbs to lose to be in the middleweight class

When this is all over I'm going to outline my macros of nutrition/cardio in a single post, I know I kind of got away from that.

Big boy D

Big boy D

Awards
You only drink one gal a day? No more no less. Even when your not prep for show? I often wonder what a good amount is. I do construction and sweet my as- off. So water is just put to me. I can say I drink at least two gal a day on average. Is that just a crazy amount or what? Is there a scale for it?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You only drink one gal a day? No more no less. Even when your not prep for show? I often wonder what a good amount is. I do construction and sweet my as- off. So water is just put to me. I can say I drink at least two gal a day on average. Is that just a crazy amount or what? Is there a scale for it?
It's just Wednesday, bc I'm starting to cut water. Drinking 2 gallons a day isn't out of the ordinary at all, working in a machine shop in the middle of a dessert I'd knock out 2 gallons in a 10hr shift.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Squeeze the sponge out, then fill it back up! The work has been done DW. Now it's time to get paid. Good stuff going on in here champ.

Big boy D

Big boy D

Awards
That's what I was thinking. I have been over 200 pounds from the 8th grade. I like to drink! I do feel the water a lot in the am tho. Just thinking maybe a number for you weight and BMi was out there. Or stopping your water intake at a certain time before you sleep.

Big boy D

Big boy D

Awards
They say salads and distilled water only should do it. ??

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Even a triple dose of T2 & ECA doesnt give me energy today, only gonna get worse too. I've been sweating like a whore in church these past 2 days. Looking pretty flat too, I guess ~100grams of carbs in 3 days will do that to you, lol.

Maybe in my head, but is it possible in the extended absence of insulin that it actually amplify the effects of T2? I know it can with stimulants but the amount of body heat I've been pumping out these past few days is stupid.

Looking pretty flat today also.

Big boy D

Big boy D

Awards
My buddy just got back from the jay cutler and placed second in the heavy weights. He dieted so hard core! He looked flat tho. Didn't have the hart to tell him he looked depleted. He would have probably killed me also. But once he got back from the show and took a week/ week and a half off and started to eat better again, he doubled in size. He ripped out big time! He looked AwsUm. If he hit that show a
A week after he would have taken it home with out a problem. Guess what I'm saying is, it looked to me that there was a hidden secret there.... I asked myself, " what if he dieted hard like he did and then a week before filled his body with what is was crying for but watched his intake some how and timing so the rips where just killer." I know deep inside that there is a secret there that no top show man is going to share with even his mother. So. If you can remember this try to look at yourself after your show because I know your not going to try this theory this time around, and measure your size each day. Eat like you want also. Just like you would after a long train for a show. You will see the prof I speak about. Just remember for your next show what day that was and you will thank me for this thought. D

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My buddy just got back from the jay cutler and placed second in the heavy weights. He dieted so hard core! He looked flat tho. Didn't have the hart to tell him he looked depleted. He would have probably killed me also. But once he got back from the show and took a week/ week and a half off and started to eat better again, he doubled in size. He ripped out big time! He looked AwsUm. If he hit that show a
A week after he would have taken it home with out a problem. Guess what I'm saying is, it looked to me that there was a hidden secret there.... I asked myself, " what if he dieted hard like he did and then a week before filled his body with what is was crying for but watched his intake some how and timing so the rips where just killer." I know deep inside that there is a secret there that no top show man is going to share with even his mother. So. If you can remember this try to look at yourself after your show because I know your not going to try this theory this time around, and measure your size each day. Eat like you want also. Just like you would after a long train for a show. You will see the prof I speak about. Just remember for your next show what day that was and you will thank me for this thought. D
That happens more than you think. This thought has crossed my mind, this is definitely a learning experience. I didn't really even learn what my boy responds best to until about the 7 week mark.

I will def be tracking myself in the following week. I only plan on taking about 2 days completely off from eating. I'll be loser with everything for about a week post show, but really hunker down to a carb rebound eating plan for the 4-5 weeks following that. I'm excited, I already have my next show picked out, July 2013!

Big boy D

Big boy D

Awards
That's a good thing to have in your life bro. I want to do a show some time soon. I am 36 and not getting any younger. I almost feel my time has passed in some ways but my goal is to place in the top three anyways some day soon. I am in great shape but I need more size to go against the big boys. When i hear myself say that it fuels me to win. To fight for it. If you want it it will happen. You may never be a Arnold or Ronnie to the world but in your world you will be. That's all that matters. You have to walk in them shoes. No one ells...