Awards
  • Established
so all the meth heads that dont get abscesses, are their labs sterile too? lol

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
so all the meth heads that dont get abscesses, are their labs sterile too? lol
ok so this is going way back in my past. (well 10 years ago). I used shot meth for a few years and I can tell you I did not always use the most sterile equipment. My needles were always new but the spoons and filters were scary to think about. Thinking back on it I cant believe I did not ever get an infection. Sometimes when I used to have to travel we would prepare the shots and put them in a empty visine bottle and fed ex it overnight to where we were going. Then get there and pull the shots up with syringes and do the shots. I guess nothing about that was sterile. And I never got sick or anything

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
ok so this is going way back in my past. (well 10 years ago). I used shot meth for a few years and I can tell you I did not always use the most sterile equipment. My needles were always new but the spoons and filters were scary to think about. Thinking back on it I cant believe I did not ever get an infection. Sometimes when I used to have to travel we would prepare the shots and put them in a empty visine bottle and fed ex it overnight to where we were going. Then get there and pull the shots up with syringes and do the shots. I guess nothing about that was sterile. And I never got sick or anything
Well Im glad that you have kicked that habit.

texastweeter

texastweeter

Awards
  • Established
i too at one time was addicted to meth, but i smoked it. switched to snorting coke...not really a good move. 3 1/2 years ago my son was born, and it changed my life. Have been narcotic free since then. Cheers to you for kicking the habit, we are the luck few who could, and did...

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
this is starting to remind me of that part in "half baked" with bob sagat.....ha

snowmann

Awards
Nobody here (including me) ever said their experiment was sterile w/out filtering. I must be a d*ck because I can read and write proper English(?)

Everything I've made has been filtered Mooch, thats all I was stating.

I could care less whether someone homebrews or not. I'm not here to convince anyone. I was just saying that its too easy to do it correctly to offer others a bunk product.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
just wanted to update. I got my sterile oil and filters. I used the filters. But since the pain has already gone away with each shot is there really a need to cut it?
And by the way I am REALLY glad that I baked it! Huge difference! :dance:

snowmann

Awards
If the pain is gone you do not have to cut it with sterile oil.

sethroberts

sethroberts

Awards
  • Established
Your saying a .2um whatman into a sterile vial isnt sterile? How is this?
Because the air in your kitchen is not sterile (i.e. a clean room) and there are things that can get through a 0.2 filter.

faceman35

faceman35

Awards
  • Established
does a filter filter out bacteria or just other **** in there?

Smiley

Smiley

Awards
  • Established
Your gear shouldnt have any **** in it to start off. These filters are made to get the bacteria out. It seems like .2um is about rock bottom for bacteria diameter. Even these ones are 3-4 times as long as they are wide.

Basically a very small amount of bacteria can get through, but thats why BA is in gear anyways.