Stanozolol…how to prevent dry joints?

Mazeman

Awards
Hi,

does anyone has a solution to prevent the joints from drying out when you take Stanozolol/Winstrol?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Its not a real thing, its a internet fairytale. Winni does not dry out anyones joints

Hypnotic traveling

Hypnotic traveling

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Its not a real thing, its a internet fairytale. Winni does not dry out anyones joints
I think we’re splitting hairs here. his terminology may be incorrect, as your joints aren’t technically drying out, but it’s no secret that DHT can cause joint inflammation and discomfort. it’s my understanding when estrogen is reduced (as dht does) so is the bodies natural ability to reduce inflammation. So when we take DHT several things are happening, we’re expelling water in part of reduced estrogen but also we create an environment that is pro inflammatory, also in part of reduced estrogen.

Hypnotic traveling

Hypnotic traveling

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi,

does anyone has a solution to prevent the joints from drying out when you take Stanozolol/Winstrol?
I find fish oil, cissus, and a quality curcumin supplement to be helpful. Maybe run BPC157 if youre feeling saucy. Some discomfort is going to be inevitable when you’re using drying compounds. I really only find Winstrol to be useful towards the end of a cut to really finalize the look, or for contest prep. It really shines at low a low bodyfat percentage. Can I ask the context in which you’re planning to run Winstrol?

Mazeman

Awards
I find fish oil, cissus, and a quality curcumin supplement to be helpful. Maybe run BPC157 if youre feeling saucy. Some discomfort is going to be inevitable when you’re using drying compounds. I really only find Winstrol to be useful towards the end of a cut to really finalize the look, or for contest prep. It really shines at low a low bodyfat percentage. Can I ask the context in which you’re planning to run Winstrol?
im in a cut and just want to get more shredded and defined without pulling water…
What is with Turinabol? Are they better in terms to dry joints and not pullong water

Hypnotic traveling

Hypnotic traveling

Awards
  • First Up Vote
im in a cut and just want to get more shredded and defined without pulling water…
What is with Turinabol? Are they better in terms to dry joints and not pullong water
I mean it’s not like a diuretic man. It’s just a natural property of DHT conpounds, they suppress estrogen. This y it s also dose dependent. Are you running injectables as well?