Rad 140 best base to prevent suppression.

Jackf956

Awards
Hi all, I'm a 5ft11 28 y/o Male on a 10mg RAD 140 and 10mg MK677 cycle. I'm a week in and feeling great but in worried about test suppression down the line.
What is the best base for me to take to prevent this/ would taking PCT halfway through the 8 week cycle help?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You can't take pct while on cycle. It won't do anything. You need testosterone or 4 andro or dermacrine at bare minimum.

10mg of a sarm isint really gonna do much either for muscle growth unless your like 120lb female so I'd bump that up so I'm not messing with my hormones for little to no progress.

Jackf956

Awards
You can't take pct while on cycle. It won't do anything. You need testosterone or 4 andro or dermacrine at bare minimum.

10mg of a sarm isint really gonna do much either for muscle growth unless your like 120lb female so I'd bump that up so I'm not messing with my hormones for little to no progress.

I have oral 4-Andro, I thought that would add to the suppression due to its aromatisation ?would maybe introducing it during the 5th-6th week of the cycle suffice ?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have oral 4-Andro, I thought that would add to the suppression due to its aromatisation ?would maybe introducing it during the 5th-6th week of the cycle suffice ?
Everything you take on cycle is going to add to suppression. It really sounds like you dove into this with no clue how anything works. Playing with your hormones without knowing how things work is a risky game.

4 andro should have been started day one

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
And the estrogen is what you want on a sarm cycle because sarms have no estrogen conversion, you need some estrogen for multiple reasons

Jackf956

Awards
Everything you take on cycle is going to add to suppression. It really sounds like you dove into this with no clue how anything works. Playing with your hormones without knowing how things work is a risky game.

4 andro should have been started day one

I'm aware of that now but I want to enjoy it and then face whatever happens head on next. I've heard conflicting things about a test base being needed or no test base and just a proper PCT sufficing. It's hard to know what to do when everything you read online is so conflicting and polarised

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm aware of that now but I want to enjoy it and then face whatever happens head on next. I've heard conflicting things about a test base being needed or no test base and just a proper PCT sufficing. It's hard to know what to do when everything you read online is so conflicting and polarised
Here's a outline and it's all I'm gonna say, not for any reason other then this conversation could go on endlessly but here's the basics. And yes there's other ways that work but this is basic day 1 stuff.

Basic components to a cycle.

Number 1 is testosterone, in the event you won't use testosterone you want something to take it's place. Oral options from most to least effective are low dose dbol, 4 andro and topical dermacrine.

The next component is your anabolic if yiur not running test only, here your anabolic is rad 140.

Testosterone, estrogen and dht are the 3 major factors in energy, strength and sex drive. Without estrogen you feel like ****, and it's arguably more important then test and dht on a sarm cycle.

If I was setting up a cycle for someone in your situation

4 andro 330mg per week
Rad 140 20-30mg a day
Possibly epiandro 600mg a week

Your 10mg rad cycle is basically gonna supress test and estrogen a little while only providing minimal anabolic activity and kinda a waste.

Rad + estrogen will basically feel like hrt for many ppl.

Hope that helps.

Run a real pct, serm like nolva ect.

You diving in and taking problems as the arise is very foolish in my opinion. Too risky for very little reward

Jackf956

Awards
Here's a outline and it's all I'm gonna say, not for any reason other then this conversation could go on endlessly but here's the basics. And yes there's other ways that work but this is basic day 1 stuff.

Number 1 is testosterone, in the event you won't use testosterone you want something to take it's place. Oral options from most to least effective are low dose dbol, 4 andro and topical dermacrine.

The next component is your anabolic if yiur not running test only, here your anabolic is rad 140.

Testosterone, estrogen and dht are the 3 major factors in energy, strength and sex drive. Without estrogen you feel like ****, and it's arguably more important then test and dht on a sarm cycle.

4 andro 330mg per week
Rad 140 20-30mg a day

Your 10mg rad cycle is basically gonna supress test and estrogen a little while only providing minimal anabolic activity and kinda a waste.

Hope that helps.

You diving in and taking problems as the arise is very foolish in my opinion. Too risky for very little reward

I have Nolva ready as a PCT. Surely if I introduce 4-Andro now I'll prevent some amounts of suppression?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I have Nolva ready as a PCT. Surely if I introduce 4-Andro now I'll prevent some amounts of suppression?
No, 4 andro dosent prevent suppression, no anabolics prevent suppression. They prevent the side effects of suppression. If you add 4 andro now it's gonna be at least a week, probably closer to 2 weeks before you notice anything. If your worried about suppression then don't touch sarms or steroids. Suppression of your natural hormones is part of cycling

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Thinking your going to run effective cycles with little or no suppression is like thinking your gonna drive a car cross country without fuel. It's wishful thinking

Jackf956

Awards
Thinking your going to run effective cycles with little or no suppression is like thinking your gonna drive a car cross country without fuel. It's wishful thinking
Okay, thank you for clearing this up. As soon as I start to feel shitty I'll jump straight off and PCT.

If this goes even remotely well, I'll run the exact same cycle you recommended 6 months after this one finishes.

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

4 andro 330mg per week
Rad 140 20-30mg a day

Hope that helps.

Did you mean 4-Andro and epiandrosterone is per day