Low sides, feel good ‘dry’ cycle... Input please

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’ve been out the game as fun and off any “enhancements” since September 2019, inevitably I’ve lost weight and I am smaller, but also in this time I’ve been contracting on health, fasting and life. I’m looking to start things up again with a nice little “feel good” mild “cycle” to ease my self back in. I plan to use some of the DS/PH/Sarm stash I have, of recomp/keeping bf the same (low) and adding quality dry lbs, whilst not feeling sh*tty or run down. Just a clean feel good “kicker to before my oils start...
Once I finish this, I will start my oil cycle which is likely Test, Mast, Primo (200-300 test/300-400 mast/300 primo) to solidify and add a few more quality lbs

This WONT be a “kicker” as such, as will start oils when this finishes; so it’s like extension of the cycle for 4-5 weeks at start.
Of my DS/PH/Sarm stash, what would you use for a dry, to feel good cycle; whilst becoming ‘harder’ with adding a few quality lbs and keep sides to minimum?

My thoughts are using mild compounds, as receptors will be fresh, lost weight so muscle memory and milder compounds will be more “effective” than ever and one of few times one can “recomp” when they have lost a lot of weight and regaining this etc.

DS/PH/ Sarm stash with at least 2 of most

Mechabol
The One (Methyl-DHT Oxime)
Epistane
Halodrol
XIKT (11-Keto)
IF Ultra Hard (Androsterone & Epi-Andro)
IF Alpha Four (4 Andro & Androsterone)
Dermacrine (Topical DHEA)
Tren ‘ph’ (Pro dione or whatever it’s called)
S4
Cardarine
MK677
Ostarine

Plus lots of other UGL AAS Var, Winstrol, Turinabol etc and oils (but don’t wish to use yet).

I was thinking something like:

Mechabol @ 75mg -100mg for 5 weeks
The One @ 75mg- 125mg for 5 weeks
Ultra Hard @4 pumps per day
Dermacrine/XIKT/Alpha Four ??
Cardarine @10mg for 5 weeks
MK677 @12.5mg-15mg throughout and during oils

I have for supports:
Tudca (enough to run 1g per day throughout)
Olympus labs King Shield (Cycle Support)
Krill Oils/Fish Oils
Telmisartan (40mg tabs)
Vitamin K2/D3 combo
Metformin (500mg)/Na-rala (for MK)

Happy to add anything above as have the funds to do so.

I could use Trt test, but kind of want to see what I can do and the compounds without any oils

Any input/feedback appreciated

Thank you.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve been out the game as fun and off any “enhancements” since September 2019, inevitably I’ve lost weight and I am smaller, but also in this time I’ve been contracting on health, fasting and life. I’m looking to start things up again with a nice little “feel good” mild “cycle” to ease my self back in. I plan to use some of the DS/PH/Sarm stash I have, of recomp/keeping bf the same (low) and adding quality dry lbs, whilst not feeling sh*tty or run down. Just a clean feel good “kicker to before my oils start...
Once I finish this, I will start my oil cycle which is likely Test, Mast, Primo (200-300 test/300-400 mast/300 primo) to solidify and add a few more quality lbs

This WONT be a “kicker” as such, as will start oils when this finishes; so it’s like extension of the cycle for 4-5 weeks at start.
Of my DS/PH/Sarm stash, what would you use for a dry, to feel good cycle; whilst becoming ‘harder’ with adding a few quality lbs and keep sides to minimum?

My thoughts are using mild compounds, as receptors will be fresh, lost weight so muscle memory and milder compounds will be more “effective” than ever and one of few times one can “recomp” when they have lost a lot of weight and regaining this etc.

DS/PH/ Sarm stash with at least 2 of most

Mechabol
The One (Methyl-DHT Oxime)
Epistane
Halodrol
XIKT (11-Keto)
IF Ultra Hard (Androsterone & Epi-Andro)
IF Alpha Four (4 Andro & Androsterone)
Dermacrine (Topical DHEA)
Tren ‘ph’ (Pro dione or whatever it’s called)
S4
Cardarine
MK677
Ostarine

Plus lots of other UGL AAS Var, Winstrol, Turinabol etc and oils (but don’t wish to use yet).

I was thinking something like:

Mechabol @ 75mg -100mg for 5 weeks
The One @ 75mg- 125mg for 5 weeks
Ultra Hard @4 pumps per day
Dermacrine/XIKT/Alpha Four ??
Cardarine @10mg for 5 weeks
MK677 @12.5mg-15mg throughout and during oils

I have for supports:
Tudca (enough to run 1g per day throughout)
Olympus labs King Shield (Cycle Support)
Krill Oils/Fish Oils
Telmisartan (40mg tabs)
Vitamin K2/D3 combo
Metformin (500mg)/Na-rala (for MK)

Happy to add anything above as have the funds to do so.

I could use Trt test, but kind of want to see what I can do and the compounds without any oils

Any input/feedback appreciated

Thank you.
Honestly, my suggestion would have been Var or Tbol, with At Least TRT dosage Test...

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Honestly, my suggestion would have been Var or Tbol, with At Least TRT dosage Test...
Haha I knew someone would say that. I kind thoughts are if I don’t use this stuff I have now after 3 years out of it, I never will and sure that would be for a 5 week, feel good boost

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yea bro I have to agree...other than the cardarine mk and support supps I would just go straight the test mast primo and sell the other stuff to get more primo..lol