Anastrozole Muscle tightness/dry joints

Dominus

Dominus

Awards
Anyone else feel like they are risking injury in the gym the day after dosing anastrozole? Even .5mg has my joints dry and muscle tight and aching. I am a firm believer in letting your estrogen run on the high end of normal/low end of high. Estrogen in itself has heart protecting properties… you may ask why I dosed anastrozole if I like higher estrogen? Just for experimentation. I’m doing labs tomorrow and want to see how much .5mg does to estrogen from 350mg Test cyp per week. I will be running some ancillaries when I hop on cycle mid April… any suggestions for a better AI?

Ripped_warrior

Ripped_warrior

Awards
You know…no ai has ever given me a dry feeling or joint issues. I have tried tons of sources and as we speak I am taking .5mg of letro a day (I had pretty high estrogen levels and also trying to reduce some gyno). And even after 2.5 weeks of using it, no joint issues what so ever. Gyno reduction for sure though and bloods showed estrogen pretty low now.
I know for sure it’s a very common occurrence though

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Definitely. I find it extremely pronounced when I'm running letro but can have same issues with adex as well. I think exemestane is the best one I've used as far as how I feel. I think adex and letro are stronger but also have more side effects. Exemestane I feel the best on as far as prescription AIs go.

Reactions: Nac
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
^yeah I much prefer exemestane. Have you ever tried it OP?

Dominus

Dominus

Awards
^yeah I much prefer exemestane. Have you ever tried it OP?
Only have tried it in research Chem form… which was likely under dosed or bunk. I have access to pharma grade AI’s now so I’ll request it in my next order and give it a run while I’m pinning Nandrolone/Test later this month

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Only have tried it in research Chem form… which was likely under dosed or bunk. I have access to pharma grade AI’s now so I’ll request it in my next order and give it a run while I’m pinning Nandrolone/Test later this month
It's the healthier option, too.

Reactions: Nac
Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I only use exemestane when I need a ai, I find it's a weaker ai but it's much more forgiving if yiu take too much, at least for me. I've never experienced low e sides on exemestane. I have noticed over the years that 1 dose or 25mg of exemestane is not as strong as 1 dose of anastrazole or letro. So 12.5 of exem is a little weaker then .5 adex I would say

manbeast1

manbeast1

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anyone else feel like they are risking injury in the gym the day after dosing anastrozole? Even .5mg has my joints dry and muscle tight and aching. I am a firm believer in letting your estrogen run on the high end of normal/low end of high. Estrogen in itself has heart protecting properties… you may ask why I dosed anastrozole if I like higher estrogen? Just for experimentation. I’m doing labs tomorrow and want to see how much .5mg does to estrogen from 350mg Test cyp per week. I will be running some ancillaries when I hop on cycle mid April… any suggestions for a better AI?
At most I’ve only taken .25mg anything higher I feel like spongebob when he’s out of the ocean too log. I rarely ever take it. I mainly keep it for an as needed deal. But for me .
half a mg is too much for any one dude.

also to note Im not a converter where as i have the issue where my body doesnt like to convert barely anything into estrogen. So much so the trt clinic at the time considered giving me something to increase my e levels.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I can feel 12.5mg if Exemestane even the next day, no question. If I’m about to squat or pull, even if I need to use an AI for some reason, I will hold the dose until after getting that session in.

In general, I will try to avoid it around any training session. I want maximum water in the muscle & joints in the gym.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I can feel 12.5mg if Exemestane even the next day, no question. If I’m about to squat or pull, even if I need to use an AI for some reason, I will hold the dose until after getting that session in.

In general, I will try to avoid it around any training session. I want maximum water in the muscle & joints in the gym.
Some people are more sensitive to it. I can say that I feel pretty good on 12.5mgs of exemestane. Adex will cause me joint issues if I run it regularly (which I don't do anymore - I just keep it on hand if I need a strong AI). And letro forget about it. That stuff kills my joints, libido, and makes me feel like crap. Some people were running 2.5mgs of letro ED without any issues though. I've never gone over 1mg. If I ran it at 2.5mgs ED I don't think I'd be able to get out of bed (srs). Point is, everyone is different. You don't know until you try it.