Anastrozole Anxiety?

Dominus

Dominus

Awards
I’m 6 weeks into Tren Ace 50mg ED / 125mg Test E EOD and have had some insomnia which seems to have subsided after about a week of it. I have not really had bad anxiety until I started dosing Anastrozle @ .25mg 2-3x per week depending on feel. It’s like clockwork, I take the anastrozole and the next day my mind gets fixated on the stupidest **** and I wig about it. I’ve had a sinus infection and my mind was making me think I’d never breathe through my nose again lol… I mean I was like literally tripping out about it. I have always lived by the principle (until recently) that if you need ancillary meds you need to lower the dose opposed to adding drugs to combat sides, so not much experience with anastrozole. I’m assuming the fluctuations in E2 could be causing the anxiety? I’m sure the tren is playing its part but like I said, little to no issues with it until I started the ancillary.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I never had anything like that with anastrozole or any AI for that matter. For me, I feel like maybe prolactin fluctuations might be more likely to cause something like that. The only reason I say that is because the first time I took caber I was a little screwed up in the head. Not like anxiety or anything but I was up in the middle of the night almost sleepwalking or something, which has literally never happened to me before. I almost couldn't tell what was reality and what was a dream. Sounds cool, was scary.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I never had anything like that with anastrozole or any AI for that matter. For me, I feel like maybe prolactin fluctuations might be more likely to cause something like that. The only reason I say that is because the first time I took caber I was a little screwed up in the head. Not like anxiety or anything but I was up in the middle of the night almost sleepwalking or something, which has literally never happened to me before. I almost couldn't tell what was reality and what was a dream. Sounds cool, was scary.
Caber is strong stuff.
:-(

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Caber is strong stuff.
:-(
It is. I hear a lot of people say that caber is better than prami as far as sides and stuff. I've never tried prami but I can't even imagine what the hell that would be like then.

Dominus

Dominus

Awards
I have actually had that too, the sleep walking stuff. I would wonder around in a semi awake state and then come to and realize I’d be doing it for way too long. Very weird.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have actually had that too, the sleep walking stuff. I would wonder around in a semi awake state and then come to and realize I’d be doing it for way too long. Very weird.
Yes. I was like semi awake and kind of remember some vague things. But I somehow woke up in my bed, not knowing how I got there. Of course the sink was running, towels were thrown on the floor. I don't know what exactly happened. Thank god I didn't turn the stove on or something.

Dominus

Dominus

Awards
It is. I hear a lot of people say that caber is better than prami as far as sides and stuff. I've never tried prami but I can't even imagine what the hell that would be like then.
Prami is brutal… even on tiny little amounts of it I feel like death for an entire day.