Dosing PH's with fats?? (olive oil, fish oil, etc...)

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
I am currently running a cycle of M-drol and am about 8 days in. I was just wondering everyone's opinion on dosing PH's, particularly M-drol with fats??

For the past 8 days I have been varying my morning doses by dosing them with either a shot of olive oil, 10 grams of fish oil (NP brand fish oil capsules), or a combination of both (half shot of olive oil and 5 fish oil caps).

I am just wondering what everyone's opinion is on this matter?? Is the dosing of PH's with fats a necessity, or simply a bonus in regards to absorption of the compound. I was also wondering if anyone had any tips or recommendations on the matter?? Feel free to chime in with your opinions or experiences...

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
thanks for your input!

anyone else have information to share?!?

EustisPanther

EustisPanther

Awards
  • Established
I can't confirm it bc I've never looked into it. But I've talked with several guys who eat grapefruit with their PH's bc there is an enzyme in the grapefruit that prevents your body from breaking down the integrity of the PH... increasing it's potency in essence.

if you look on the side of some prescription bottles they will give grapefruit warnings lol, not to consume grapefruits with these medications

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
Panther is right, there is actually alot of information on it- the compound in grapefruits is called DihydroxyBergamottin.. All these Anabolic "Amplifyer" supps have it.. Search Bergamottin and you'll see what I'm talking about. I've used it- it works.. Did two cycles of SD, the SECOND one I got better gains at a lower dose, even had to stop b/c I got nose bleeds.

As for the consuming PH's with fats.. The science seems sound, as in fats increase the time for digestion and absorption, hence any fatty meal/supp should stay in the digestive track longer and be more fully absorbed. This, unlike the grapefruit method, I cannot attest to.

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Also, take your Mushrooms and Acid with grapefruit or oj.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The moral of the story is: Why not take them with healthy fats? :thumbsup: It can't hurt and is worth a shot. I have found that I "feel" it get into my bloodstream faster (especially on an empty stomach) if I down my dose with swiggs of olive oil.

Jeremy Brown

Jeremy Brown

Awards
  • Established
alright well unfortunately i ran out of grapefruit juice a few days ago, so ill continue with a half shot of olive oil for today. ill pick up some grapefruit juice at the store later on today and see how that works out for the remainder of the cycle!

LiveWire224

LiveWire224

Awards
  • Established
Yeah report back on the grapefruit, i'd like to hear your feedback.
I have done the EVOO and Fish Pills in the past so, I def would like to see how the fruit works out for ya.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Eric42952 Anabolics 16
Anabolics 32
SatishOG Cycle Logs 9
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Peptide/Research 1