Heavy R-Andro dosing

reforged

Awards
Can R-andro dosing be raised to fairly to pretty damn high doses like Epiandro can ? Example = Epiandro 600mg is really good. Epiandro @1g/day is like a decent dose of Mast, tho still not comparable exactly, imo. Is something similar possible with Androsterone? 200-300mgs of R-andro = really good, so can it break boundaries at 600mg/day in the way that Epiandro does? I haven't really been able to find any info on this and it has me curious. Sorry if post is scattered, been a really long day, and I'm trying not to sound drunk. Lol

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You're silly. If you're going to dose to be in your opinion comparable to a steroid, take the steroid.

reforged

Awards
Why? High dose epiandro is awesome, cheap, and easily available. What a silly post for you to make lol 😂.
Normally I do just stick to steroids that are probably considered "real", or "regular " as this is a 16 wk test e 700mg/wk cycle that I crave some dht with (loves me some DHT) and androsterone feeds that beast without some of the anxiety that I tend to experience with dht derivatives. I love epiandro with aas's as it is a great support compound and yes cheap, readily available, legal etc.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Normally I do just stick to steroids that are probably considered "real", or "regular " as this is a 16 wk test e 700mg/wk cycle that I crave some dht with (loves me some DHT) and androsterone feeds that beast without some of the anxiety that I tend to experience with dht derivatives. I love epiandro with aas's as it is a great support compound and yes cheap, readily available, legal etc.
I have ran Epiandro many times, as high as 1,200/day in a pretty large stack. I do not really like it anymore at any dose; it makes me edgy & aggressive & raises my BP without actually contributing anything useful.

That being said, taking more did “feel” like more, and that’s generally how all compounds work for me. And androsterone is a feel-great compound, so I don’t see why you couldn’t just go for it. It wouldn’t be more dangerous than other steroids, probably safer than many compounds.

reforged

Awards
It would be great if there was an R-Andro that was dosed on the higher side similar to the 300mg epiandro caps that it seems have become more popular. But hey, it's all good cause I'll just slather myself up with more oil. Who doesn't secretly love that. Lol

reforged

Awards
I did look for the 3-AD oral , it looks like an interesting compound that's what I'm looking for, but doesn't seem to be much of it out in the world. Any of you monsters ever give it a try?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I did look for the 3-AD oral , it looks like an interesting compound that's what I'm looking for, but doesn't seem to be much of it out in the world. Any of you monsters ever give it a try?
Yeah, it feels like you took Proviron, but with more aggression. Makes you hold more glycogen as well. It did increase my acne, that’s the primary side I noticed.

I tried 50-125mg per day, and 75-100 is where you want it - need to space the doses out over the day, at least 3, like androsterone & Epiandro,

I have 2 bottles of Gainbusters still sealed in storage.

reforged

Awards
Right on, appreciate the help. Haha, ya, GB is really the only place I have seen it honestly. Thought I saw some across the pond but had a hard time finding the ingredients pics so not %100 on that one

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Right on, appreciate the help. Haha, ya, GB is really the only place I have seen it honestly. Thought I saw some across the pond but had a hard time finding the ingredients pics so not %100 on that one
What is GB?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can R-andro dosing be raised to fairly to pretty damn high doses like Epiandro can ? Example = Epiandro 600mg is really good. Epiandro @1g/day is like a decent dose of Mast, tho still not comparable exactly, imo. Is something similar possible with Androsterone? 200-300mgs of R-andro = really good, so can it break boundaries at 600mg/day in the way that Epiandro does? I haven't really been able to find any info on this and it has me curious. Sorry if post is scattered, been a really long day, and I'm trying not to sound drunk. Lol
Alpha Seven from Iconic Formulations has up to 200mg Androsterone per application - transdermal

Ultra Hard contains 375mg epiandrosterone + 125mg androsterone per application - transdermal

I know some people don't like transdermals, but these are highly effective! getting a solid dose of Androsterone is expensive! realize, androsterone raws cost up to 5x that of epiandrosterone...it would cost at least 5x to get a similar dose as epiandro. if you wanted to run it at 600mg daily oral, you would be spending some $

for high doses of androsterone we do see issues with lethargy - I would be sure to stack it with something like DHEA or dermacrine to mitigate some of these issue. lots of people complain about this with Alpha Seven and we generally recommend adding 50mg of our topical DHEA...usually solves the lethargy issues.

The combination of epiandrosterone and androsterone at a 3:1 ratio seems to be a pretty sweet spot for taking advantage of the benefits of each, while they also balance out the adverse effects they may have individually. epiandro balances out the lethargy of androsterone and androsterone balances out the agitation/anxiety people experience with epiandro - this is what makes Ultra Hard so darn popular

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Am I wrong, that label looks like epiandrosterone? "3-hydroxy-androstane-17-one"
I believe and I’m 98% sure the only difference is r-andro is 3a, and epiandro is 3b. However the label doesn’t specify and a or b which is odd

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
there is a very limited supply of our topical 3-ad left - this was a beta batch, as the raws are nearly impossible to get and we couldn't get enough to make a full production run. these are beta bottles and once they are gone, they are likely gone for good. these are 75mg per application

I believe and I’m 98% sure the only difference is r-andro is 3a, and epiandro is 3b. However the label doesn’t specify and a or b which is odd
it's not that odd, that's a pretty common nomenclature for epiandrosterone

reforged

Awards
I wondered about ultrahard. Honestly I was trying to avoid the epiandro cause I was wondering bout the anxious sides it can give me. Only ran epiandro at really high doses when using oral cause td seems to be a lot more bioavailable. Definitely check into alpha seven. IF was my planned go-to for my next epiandro course because of the dosage and being td I imagine it's gotta good kick

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, it feels like you took Proviron, but with more aggression. Makes you hold more glycogen as well. It did increase my acne, that’s the primary side I noticed.

I tried 50-125mg per day, and 75-100 is where you want it - need to space the doses out over the day, at least 3, like androsterone & Epiandro,

I have 2 bottles of Gainbusters still sealed in storage.
Is 3-AD more stimulating/anxiogenic or less than epiandro?

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Why? High dose epiandro is awesome, cheap, and easily available. What a silly post for you to make lol 😂.
True 4 andro and epiandro. Win 🏆

If you're going to compare something to a steroid and wanting similar results.. I'm not downplaying epiandro but OP is comparing it to masteron, I'd take mast to have mast results.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

If you're going to compare something to a steroid and wanting similar results.. I'm not downplaying epiandro but OP is comparing it to masteron, I'd take mast to have mast results.
It was comparing the effects….and its oral vs mast. And legal vs mast. And arguably less side effects than mast. It’s also like the same/similar price. Many reasons to choose that over mast.

Dblock

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Gentlemen, how many bottles of 3-AD TD would I need for a nice pre summer 10 weeker?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Is 3-AD more stimulating/anxiogenic or less than epiandro?
The energy is smoother & less stimulating, but the aggression is actually worse as I took the dose up to 125. Too much of a good thing…

I think it’s really more of a complimentary compound, not a prime mover (like Epiandro). You would stack this with something like Icon One to help with lethargy and add some extra fullness.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It was comparing the effects….and its oral vs mast. And legal vs mast. And arguably less side effects than mast. It’s also like the same/similar price. Many reasons to choose that over mast.
Have you ever used Masteron?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

This is why people loved Alpha Four! 225mg 4-dhea + 100mg Androsterone per application - in the Iconic Formulations Gel Carrier

reforged

Awards
Have you ever used Masteron?
I have, I have! When VL forum was still in existence and there was that little catch phrase thing we all had at the bottom of each post was "I LOVE MAST!!! No BS, that was my thing. Lol. But it was and is still true. I have run Mast @600mg/wk while test was only 350mg/wk, and have only used 300-350 wkly, and it carries its complimentary synergy at both dosing ends. GOOO STUFF I TELL YA!!! Great during trt dosing as well. A staple compound in my little corner of the kingdom

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have, I have! When VL forum was still in existence and there was that little catch phrase thing we all had at the bottom of each post was "I LOVE MAST!!! No BS, that was my thing. Lol. But it was and is still true. I have run Mast @600mg/wk while test was only 350mg/wk, and have only used 300-350 wkly, and it carries its complimentary synergy at both dosing ends. GOOO STUFF I TELL YA!!! Great during trt dosing as well. A staple compound in my little corner of the kingdom
The way he was talking about Mast, comparing it to Epiandro and Androsterone, I don’t think he has used them all. All 3 are very unique in feel. I appreciate they have some similarities in some regards, but as mentioned if you really want a specific job done use the exact tool for that job. Everything is different.