Lgd-4033 dosing questions

SFBlueNile

Awards
After a week at 10mg, I am considering bumping up to 15 or 20mg. Should the dose (oral) be split up or taken all in one shot? Most things I read online suggest it doesn't really matter and all at once is fine, but figured I'd check here. Also I am a bit curious why most things I read online suggest 5mg (or even less) and states that 10mg is the upper safe limit, but around here I've seen 30mg or even higher suggested. Any insight is appreciated.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don't remember the half life of Lgd because I ever use it. Rad is something like 36 hours or longer but I still split the dose into two. As for dosing yes go to 20mgs. I've seen the Reddit post of people taking 5-10mgs but I'm guessing most are guys who don't have much muscle and went from eating shitty and not training hard to "im on some **** so I'm going to eat perfect and train harder" that will give great gains to someone inexperienced. Most guys I known that already have any sort of muscle will start at 20 and run as high as 40mgs. I personally run rad at 30-40mgs for best results.