Votes: 243 52.1%
  • Never used it, and I don't want to.

Votes: 29 6.2%

• Total voters

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
"This is true but as far as safety goes, a methylated compound is a methylated compound. "

Sorry, but this is not true. Halo and M4AD are on opposite ends of the liver toxicity spectrum, yet are both methylated.

Also, no one has yet proven!a synergistic negative effect on liver values from stacking methyls (i.e. 1 + 1 = 3).

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
"

Also, no one has yet proven a synergistic negative effect on liver values from stacking methyls (i.e. 1 + 1 = 3).
you mean -1 - 1 = -3 is more representative of a synergistic NEGATIVE effect. Also, it has not been proven, but in theory it can occur. But more importantly, i think it really depends on the parent compounds and its metabolites that really determine overall toxicity IMO.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yes, my bad! NEGATIVES!

I agree that logically there may be a mechanism that could increase liver hepatoxicity when two downstream metabolites interact in a synergistic manner...we just don't have data on it...the flipside of the argument is just as strong--that being that a low dose of two methyls might give more benefits and less liver effects than a high dose of M1T...which is why I think stacking the milder methyls poses little problems...but of course this is contentious here.

But back to topic--I'm REALLY interested in hearing how the 120mg. a day goes for the poster...this might what is really needed for the "var-like" effects.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
But back to topic--I'm REALLY interested in hearing how the 120mg. a day goes for the poster...this might what is really needed for the "var-like" effects.
then, it won't be cost effective anymore. what's the point? just buy real var.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Cost-effective? No, but a lot easier for people to get, and still legal.

ManBeast

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You guys bring up a lot of interesting points, gobig1 are you going to have blood work done? If you do let us know how it goes, hell even if you don't keep us updated on your cycle. I'm inclined to believe that you have involuntarily became the resident lab experiment.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I agree with gobig...some people posting negatively absolutely have no clue what this compound is for... all they are doing is misleading peope and throwing off the poll results - and even with their votes, positive feedback is overwhelming.

One thing regarding Juiceman, although he did use if for what its for, he's super negative about this stuff and what do we know about him? I'd like to see a pic of him with some lift numbers before he ever took anything anabolic to prove he knows what he's doing as far as diet and training, instead using of a Coleman pic. He was cutting at the time, and complained about m4ohn making him hold some water. It does makes you hold some water. Who said it wouldn't? Etrogen isn't the only thing that can make you hold water when on steroids. When cutting, m4ohn will enable you to retain more muscle. When you stop, the water retention will go, you will have more muscle left than if you hadn't used it, and the fat will be gone. Now take 3 months off and enjoy the results. If you look at his posts, he can't wait to now get on mass building steroids like dbol, androl 50, test and deca and he's only 23! AT 23, At that age should be making great gains, up to 10-15lbs a year, without steroids.
Ditto Swan!

I like the points Brodus makes too. Really though, Gobig is a grown up and more power to him. Don't judge his choices, he may teach us something.

Last edited:
prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Really though, Gobig is a grown up and more power to him. Don't judge his choices, he may teach us something.
I'm a student and ready to learn!!! :thumbsup:

TUCKER

Awards
i've been on the m4ohn along with the tgrl combo i am doing for about 12 days now, and i like it so far...i see more of a physical appearance in the mirror....i'm still horny as hell so i dont think the 1test has hit me and i dont have enough 4ad to make me horny so it has to be the m4ohn or this is all placebo effect so far

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Look man, I may have made fun of you a little, but I didn't call you a bunch of stupid names. I'm serious about you staying out of my world from now on. If you keep talking, don't say I didn't warn you. Have a great day!
goodbye!

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Sorry Lance, this is about M4OHN, not a personal attack. I won't get sidetracked again, because this is a serious issue, and most of us (self included) still have much to learn about this compound.

aiki_pupil

Awards
Is it safe to say M4ohn makes you a little more aggresive ;)

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Is it safe to say M4ohn makes you a little more aggresive ;)
It's really not bad !!! It's just me, I was unfair about some things. M4OHN is actually pretty friendly with mood IMO :goodpost:

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
ENOUGH!!! Lets try and keep this rational and on topic...

ManBeast

gobig1

Awards
Starting weight today........185
Goal..........180
Height 5'7"
I want to lose 10 lbs of fat and gain 5 lbs of muscle by 28 Aug, still have to run a few more PFT's in the Marine Corps before I retire, so not only do I not want the extra overall weight, it adversely affects my performance in running.

Started today, Monday, only got 3 doses of 30 mg, energy levels felt a little higher today and strength was noticably increased kinda like an M5AA feeling in the gym. The lunch dose may prove to be a challenge as I can't take this to work with me and the trip home is 20 minutes one way. Will get 3 doses at 40mg at least, on weekends will be able to break it up to the 4 doses, my off days lifting are generally Monday and Thursday anyway. Hoping for increased recovery and greater aerobic endurance as well. Sorry guys I don't have time, access (except mailorder) for labs, will try to get the wife to take a couple pics every now and then. I estimate my BF at 15%. Don't have alot of time to post, but will do my best at starting/maintaining a log in the cycles area.

gobig1

Awards
You guys bring up a lot of interesting points, gobig1 are you going to have blood work done? If you do let us know how it goes, hell even if you don't keep us updated on your cycle. I'm inclined to believe that you have involuntarily became the resident lab experiment.
For the sake of everyone to learn something, my pleasure :thumbsup:

Mixed up 2gms M4OHN in 200ml's of Extra Virgin Olive Oil last night, shook it up real good and it suspended real nice and even, no clumps or problems.........

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Going back to what Brodus said earlier about stacking two of the more mild methyl horomones at lower doses, what do we think the doses should be with these, like say a m4ohn and m5aa stack. I did this stack a couple of months ago and saw good gains at 25mg M5 and 25mg M4ohn. This is something I may be running again in the next couple of weeks.

Don't have alot of time to post, but will do my best at starting/maintaining a log in the cycles area.
We'll be watching bro!

rnrkennedy

Going back to what Brodus said earlier about stacking two of the more mild methyl horomones at lower doses, what do we think the doses should be with these, like say a m4ohn and m5aa stack.
I just finished my third week of running 25 mg M4OHN and 15 mg MD ED. Excellent results so far.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I just finished my third week of running 25 mg M4OHN and 15 mg MD ED. Excellent results so far.
what results are you having with that stack so far? appreciate your feedback. i was going to stack my M4OHN with MD, but decided on LGP's 1-T hydroxytest instead because i wasn't sure about MD's efficacy still. I don't have much to report after 1 week of M4OHN at 28mg/day, but it's still early and i'm about to stack it with the 1-t hyroxytest tommorrow.

rnrkennedy

what results are you having with that stack so far?.
I continue to enjoy the results I posted in this thread...
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17274&page=2

I don't have much to report after 1 week of M4OHN at 28mg/day, but it's still early and i'm about to stack it with the 1-t hyroxytest tommorrow.
You've no doubt read that it takes most people at least two weeks to start seeing results from M4OHN. Patience, grasshopper. :)

gobig1

Awards
then, it won't be cost effective anymore. what's the point? just buy real var.
2gms M4OHN - 35.00 x 2 = 70.00
Shipping and Handling 5.00
200mls Olive Oil - 3.00
Dropper for measuring - Free
TOTAL 78.00
Lean Mass Gain = Priceless

$78.00 divided by 200 = .39

If you can find var at .39 a dose, please PM me

This is BEYOND cost effective even at 100-120mgs daily

Var at 2-3.00 per dose x 4-5 doses per day (conservatively) is $10.00 daily, THAT is not cost effective.

Jack of Shadows

Awards
2gms M4OHN - 35.00 x 2 = 70.00
Shipping and Handling 5.00
200mls Olive Oil - 3.00
Dropper for measuring - Free
TOTAL 78.00
Lean Mass Gain = Priceless

$78.00 divided by 200 = .39

If you can find var at .39 a dose, please PM me

This is BEYOND cost effective even at 100-120mgs daily

Var at 2-3.00 per dose x 4-5 doses per day (conservatively) is $10.00 daily, THAT is not cost effective.
I am confused by the "$78 divided by 200". Why 200? If you have 2 grams (2000 mgs) and use 100 mg. daily, then you are getting 20 daily doses, not 200. That would be 3.90 per day. Still cheaper, but not as much as you note.

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, but he's comparing a "dose" to a tab of var. You can run a 50mg. or so cycle of M4OHN for over a month for less than $2 a day. This would be a hefty dose, IMO, having run it at 32mg. A "hefty" dosed var cycle is going to cost at least twice that.

We have yet to see feedbacl from anyone @ 50mg.+, so to bump the dose to 100 immediately seems wasteful and expensive.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, but he's comparing a "dose" to a tab of var. You can run a 50mg. or so cycle of M4OHN for over a month for less than $2 a day. This would be a hefty dose, IMO, having run it at 32mg. A "hefty" dosed var cycle is going to cost at least twice that.

We have yet to see feedbacl from anyone @ 50mg.+, so to bump the dose to 100 immediately seems wasteful and expensive.
Actually, I think gobig1 said he dosed it at 30-40mg twice daily his first time with zero sides. But without having any data on the effects on the liver at these doses, it may be a risk.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
[gobig1.] My personal experience with M4OHN mixed in a suspension of olive oil at 10mg/ml dosing at 30-40 mg 2x daily was a net gain of 5 pounds in 6 weeks and the good "feeling", PCT was 2 wks of Nolva as shutdown even at those doses was minimal. I took with GF juice prior to workouts and it was a great boost with strength as well as endurance. I have nothing negative to say about this compound, it did what I was looking for, a few extra lean pounds with minimum to no sides.
He has already did one cycle with +60mg/day, for him it may not be a hasty or wasteful decision.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Brodus, did you have blood work done while running it at 32mg, in fact do we know of anybody that has had it done since these higher doses have became apparent?

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No bloodwork run : (

I will say that recovery was faster than any other PH I've taken...In fact, I seemed to recover fromt he MD cycle I ran prior while ON the M4OHN-->this being determined solely on ball size and sex drive, though.

IF we could get bulk buying power, maybe we could get a bloodwork discount and get more posted.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IF we could get bulk buying power, maybe we could get a bloodwork discount and get more posted.
That sounds like a good idea, fellow bb's need all the info they can get in ordered to tred the safest road possible when using these methylated products. I just hope it doesn't end up being at somebody's expense. :sad:

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I mean, if ten of us comitted to purchasing, say, four tests per year, we could probably get the cost down to $20 a test.

rnrkennedy

Brodus, did you have blood work done while running it at 32mg, in fact do we know of anybody that has had it done since these higher doses have became apparent?
It's not exactly a "higher dose", but I had blood work performed after a four-week cycle of 20 mg M4OHN ED and my liver values and cholesterol number barely moved. I'm going to share the pre- and (eventually) post-cycle blood work from my current six-week cycle of M4OHN / MD stacked, which will end in a little under three weeks. If those results come out good, on my next cycle I'll either increase the stacked amounts by 50% or run M4OHN standalone at 60 mg ED, and I'll share those pre- and post-cycle blood work numbers as well.

Jack of Shadows

Awards

It was not my idea...earlier in this thread he says "I have 2 gms waiting for my next cycle in about a month, will run this at 30mg 4x daily" and this is what he based the calculations on as far as I could tell. So at about 120 mgs/day it is about $4 per day (and 2 grams will run for about 16 days). Sure, I see the comparison to var and that it is about half the price...but it is not as cheap as his calculations above ($.39) per day suggested.

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
Blood tests can be had via Health Tests Direct for $42, testing GGT (most important for recognizing serious, long-term liver damage), AST, ALT, and a fair amount of others ("comprehensive metabolic profile" panel). $15 blood draw, no matter where you live, $7 GGT, $20 CMP. You have results emailed to you in about two days.

lancelot

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So at about 120 mgs/day it is about $4 per day (and 2 grams will run for about 16 days). Sure, I see the comparison to var and that it is about half the price...but it is not as cheap as his calculations above ($.39) per day suggested.
further, you have to take into account that you are comparing M4OHN powder to var tabs. most of the M4OHN is sold as tabs so when you compare them in tab form, i think the price gap is further reduced between M4OHN and Var. But more importantly than price, we need to find out at what dosage of M4OHN is comparable to var if it's even comparable?

Brodus

Banned
Awards
  • Established
"we need to find out at what dosage of M4OHN is comparable to var if it's even comparable?"

This is key. I've never taken var, but once again it seems the claims of "mg. for mg. equal to var" are a bit overstated. I ran 32mg. of M4OHN, and while I felt great, recovered well, etc., I did not experience what people have reported on that high a dose of anavar.

Very much looking forward to reports from the 120mg. guy!

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
"we need to find out at what dosage of M4OHN is comparable to var if it's even comparable?"

This is key. I've never taken var, but once again it seems the claims of "mg. for mg. equal to var" are a bit overstated. I ran 32mg. of M4OHN, and while I felt great, recovered well, etc., I did not experience what people have reported on that high a dose of anavar.

Very much looking forward to reports from the 120mg. guy!
I've done var, and 20mg anavar VS 20mg M4OHN is no comparison. It 'feels' at least 1.5x stronger than var does IMO. It puzzles me why more people who have tried both don't speak up and confirm these values.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
Dr.D--

How long did you do 20mg m4ohn before you decided you liked it? Are you using designer supp tabs or something else?

Also, I thought people who've done var say they need 50mg to see any results. But you did 20mg var?

thanks.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Dr.D--

How long did you do 20mg m4ohn before you decided you liked it? Are you using designer supp tabs or something else?

Also, I thought people who've done var say they need 50mg to see any results. But you did 20mg var?

thanks.
Right, 20mg var is the most I have done. I honestly could not tell I was even on anything. I mean, it wasn't effective at that dose at all. People have informed me just like you that 50mg is more realistic of a dose. I started taking M4OHN 4mg/day and stepped it up 4 more mg every other day and I started to really notice effects when I hit 12mg. At 20mg there were hints of increased mental activity, but the anabolism was apparent at 12. That's why I say, it's at least 1.5x stronger. On paper, it's 2 or 3x stronger than var. I used DS tabs.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I used anavar a lot in the past, I have always used doses in 80+ to have a real effect, but i wont say how it compares to M4OHN (1. becuase I sell it and 2. they alwasy get blown waayyyy out or proportion). But i will say I love the way I feel on M4OHN, i sleep great, I am always in a good mood and my workouts are much better. The ability to gain muscle while on it is just a bonus, for me.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
IMO Sledge hit it on the head. Adding something that is so great mood and energy wise like M4OHN to something that can cause insomnia, shortness of breath (fina) or lethargy and low libido (1-test) is a solid plan. Especially if you are cutting or do not do well with test/4ad.
While test is king, the king can kill some people post cycle in more ways then one.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I used anavar a lot in the past, I have always used doses in 80+ to have a real effect, but i wont say how it compares to M4OHN (1. becuase I sell it and 2. they alwasy get blown waayyyy out or proportion). But i will say I love the way I feel on M4OHN, i sleep great, I am always in a good mood and my workouts are much better. The ability to gain muscle while on it is just a bonus, for me.
Thanks, Sledge! That's what everyone here is looking for, good info. from an honest source. Even though you feel obligated to be politically correct on this issue, the input is appreciated, and I think most people will read between the lines. :)

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was liking 4mohn until gyno symptoms reared their ugly head. I tried nolvadex as high as 80mg/day and nothing was able to keep symptoms such as puffy nipples, as well as a mild pain behind my nipples as well. I must be predisposed to progesterone gyno or something, and gotta figure out whether I want to even try the stuff again with nolva right through, or just sell off what I have.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can't say for certain which one it was, but I discontinued the m-dien and continued with m4ohn only, and the problems continued, and even worsened. I guess I can take that as a lesson not to try out 2 new substances at once, as I can't say for certainty which one caused the problems. However, I can say that I experienced no soreness/tenderness on the m-dien alone. It was about a week after starting on the m4ohn that I noticed these symptoms, and they continued on the m4ohn by itself.

I may or may not try out m-dien again someday down the road, standalone to gauge results, but given my reaction to it the first time out that's unlikely to happen.

gobig1

Awards
Day 4, first thing I notice as said earlier, getting 4 equal doses is a bear with work hours and driving distance, etc., have relegated to the fact that I can definitely do 3 doses during the week and a good 4 on the weekends, since my off days are Monday and Thursday it won't be a big change, but will keep each day up around 100-120mg total for the day.

First thing I have noticed is a "perpetual" pumped feeling and once again the overall good mood, just a "feel good" state of mind. As Sledge noted, if nothing else, that makes this worth it, the muscle gain is just gravy.

As for my math, I was both right and wrong, .39 per 10mg dose, for around 4.00 per day. Compare that with about 10.00 per day of Var (2-3.00 per 10mg pill x 3-4 pills) and yeah, it is still cheaper.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
max - I'm dubious because I think m4ohn doesn't directly convert to estrogen. Also, you were taking 12mg and then 20mg, but others have used a lot more with no reports of gyno.

cobra1414

Awards
Bah, you can't compare bulk powder price of m4ohn to tab price of var. I can run var at 40mg/day for $2 daily, with powder. I do think the availability issue is (obviosuly) the big thing with m4ohn compared to var though.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
mattrag Anabolics 1
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 1