UK M4OHN - Get at me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jpwithey

Awards
Hello all. I'm really interested in trying out the anabolic M4OHN. It's attractive to me because its "endurance friendly," has fat loss properties, characterized on as "feel good," and has a reputation as being mild. The compound is still legal in the UK, and it's crossed my mind (ergogens) to purchase from there. Has anyone done so. There is some great deals on this in the UK. Let me know. I plan to post the experience on cycle, design of cycle w/ labs etc. Thanks.

Jpwithey

Awards
I can get this without resorting to the UK but it's much pricier. looking at Ergogens M4OHN.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran it when it was legal in the US. Didn't notice much from it really. A little bit of strength increase and a bit of fat loss.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
I ran it when it was legal in the US. Didn't notice much from it really. A little bit of strength increase and a bit of fat loss.
Hey bro! It's been a while but if memory serves me correctly I beta'd that stuff and loved it at a high dose. Search threads started by me if u like, there's prob one on here from 10 years ago lol.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
I ran it up to 60 mg ED.
Some strength, some hardening, maybe some endurance increase.. Not bad but nothing special. Anavar on the same dosage blows this out of this world.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Sounds about right. It was nice for being legal and not too expensive back in the day. I wouldn't go out of my way to look for it now.

Jpwithey

Awards
good to know. will skip this and move to test only. will post a log in 2 months.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think M4OHN converts to Anavar

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Ive used tons of it for much of the same purpose. Love it. Used it legally and black market. Recommend high dose. 60-100mgs a day....

Jpwithey

Awards
Thanks motivate. Still fascinated by its profile (seems to be really unique), and think I'll end up running this too. will run >60.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
It doesn't. It is as active hormone, not a prohormone.
It's actually a nor-test derivate.

People claim that the effects is similiar to anavar though and I think it was there you got it a bit wrong.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Google?

No one wants the ban hammer

motiv8er

motiv8er