DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Probably not bad, too bad your not 21 yet :hammer:

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
I'm digging it at 40mg / day. That seems to be my sweet spot.
28-32mg/day was ok...but 36-40mg is pretty slick. Strength gains went from vague to completely noticable. I'm cutting too...and it seems to have given my fat loss a boost here in the last weeks of my dieting.
I tapered up though from 16mg the first week or so. started feeling it a little about day 10 or 11.
I stopped at 40mg because it didn't seem to be that much difference between 36 and 40mg/ day.

Oh...by the way...can u run this for 7 or 8wks ? I think I remember a few guys
doing this.
This is week 6 for me and I'd like to add another week or so, mainly because what I have would last me about that long....and saving it would do me no good.
Not to mention I like it a lot...lol.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
28-32mg/day was ok...but 36-40mg is pretty slick. Strength gains went from vague to completely noticable. I'm cutting too...and it seems to have given my fat loss a boost here in the last weeks of my dieting.
I tapered up though from 16mg the first week or so. started feeling it a little about day 10 or 11.
I stopped at 40mg because it didn't seem to be that much difference between 36 and 40mg/ day.

doing this.
This is week 6 for me and I'd like to add another week or so, mainly because what I have would last me about that long....and saving it would do me no good.
Yes i think is pretty safe to run up to 8 weeks. Unless the gains stop :)

BTW I have to raise the dosage next time i'll run m4ohn (i hope soon, i felt great on it) to see if i get noticeable strenght.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear. Thanks man.

It's only about a 5-10 lb. increase a couple of times. I had been stuck on some weights for a while and it helped me get over those points, even though I'm dieting. It seems to have helped in fat loss a bit also. Plus I do get that sense of well being and positiveness. There's an increase in hardness as well. It's funny, I didn't know if I would notice the "hardness" change...but now I know what lots of people are talking about.

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established

doing this.

Some people pooh-poohed my comments at the time about feeling much better and stronger when I did 48 mgs ED during my third MOHN cycle. But I felt good, I felt stronger in the gym (not like SD or M1T but noticeably so), my libido was up and I leaned out without trying. I had used 24 and 36 mgs earlier but I raised it to 48 for my ten weeker. Next time I'll start right where I left off, at 48 and with plans for between 8 to 10 weeks.

ketchup head

Banned
Awards
Does anyone get high BP on M4OHN, it seems when I go to more then 16mgs, I get a hot sweaty feeling and BP goes up?

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Some people pooh-poohed my comments at the time about feeling much better and stronger when I did 48 mgs ED during my third MOHN cycle. But I felt good, I felt stronger in the gym (not like SD or M1T but noticeably so), my libido was up and I leaned out without trying. I had used 24 and 36 mgs earlier but I raised it to 48 for my ten weeker. Next time I'll start right where I left off, at 48 and with plans for between 8 to 10 weeks.
Yeah...I can completely see how you would have to experiment to find your best dosage. Even when it's right on, the effects are not "super" noticable like with some stronger things. To me it's just enough to validate doing it. So, if I was asked I would say yes, I enjoyed it, and I think it gave me what I was looking for. Just enough help to get me closer to my goal. Plus....i don't feel shutdown at all. PCT should be a breeze.

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
anybody ever use m4ohn up too 60mg a day? I have 6 bottles of this stuff...I might use with test prop as a cutter sometime

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have also reached the 48mg dose, but it was with 1-T at 400mg/d TD. I did see room for more M4OHN in that stack.

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've used 50mg (oral solution) with no discernable sides. I think 60 would be fine, but start lower and bump up as needed. I used it with 1t/4ad td and I can't say I really noticed much difference between say 35 or 50mg. I think it will stack nicely w/test.

dd

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
cool i am thinking of running it at 60mg with test prop at 125mg eod for a 4-5 week cutter.....

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I LOVE IT......I wish I had a railcar of it. I used at 32mg per day and two weeks in had lost 2% bf and no muscle loss. CNS stimulation was almost to good.

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
yea i am going to try it in a cutter sometime soon at like this:

1-4 or 5 test prop 125mg eod
1-4 or 5 m4ohn 60mg ed

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
In my experiences, mohn takes quite awhile to kick in and get going. For me it takes 2 1/2 - 3 weeks to get into full gear. If it were me, I'd opt for the longer cycle and maybe even stretch it to 6 weeks. jmho

dd

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
ok yea i guess i wont be running it for that 4 week little cutter then..i will just save it for use during a longer cycle sometime

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
In my experiences, mohn takes quite awhile to kick in and get going. For me it takes 2 1/2 - 3 weeks to get into full gear. If it were me, I'd opt for the longer cycle and maybe even stretch it to 6 weeks. jmho

dd
It kicks off in just a day or two with me, but I respond the same way with the ramping. Start at 30mg and increase 10 more every wk or two. 60mg right from the start is wasteful and you'll burn it out in just a few weeks.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Same with me Dr D, I notice this stuff right away but then I can with most PHs and prosteroids. I ramped up to 50 or 60 and it didn't seem to impart any added benefit over 30-40mgs. I will try spacing out the doses every few hours next time. Nice mellow compound though.

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
Love M4OHN...Really it was the only oral that I was really upset to see go. I didn't think there would be anything of it's kind to replace it...Slow, solid gains, low sides (I did however get some Estrogen related sides, which I was pissed about at the time simply for the fact that I was not expecting them), but most of all, the CNS stim was incredible. Lost some fat without altering my lean bulk diet. Very, Very cool stuff IMO.

I would think 60mgs would be sweet...I only hit 50mgs, and that was the best up that time.

O14

Odessa14

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, and if I remember correctly Dutchman was the go-to-guy on this stuff, helped me quite a bit before my cycles.

O14

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
WOW, Dr D & bioman! Just a couple of days? What do you guys feel at that point? Is it the mild CNS type stimulation? I've never really felt that from it, I just get a sort of overall sense of well-being, sort of a calm confidence. But again, that takes a couple of weeks for me to feel.
So, ryanbb. Don't just go by my experiences. You may get almost immediate response from mohn. If that's the case, then 4 or 5 weeks would definitely be beneficial in a cutter. Again, jmho.

dd

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
I too feel M4OHN's effects within a few days, ~5, strength, speed and general awareness increases. 8mgs at wakeup and the same every four hours for 40mgs. total over six weeks has been excellent for my last two cycles and the current addition of one a day Rebound XT with the M4OHN has been my most comfortable and energetic cycle ever.

As a side note,I was on 3X a day original Phenogen with extra Sesamin, but the Phenogen killed my energy, had to drop it. Sesamin's ok, but Phenogen, no.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
WOW, Dr D & bioman! Just a couple of days? What do you guys feel at that point? Is it the mild CNS type stimulation? I've never really felt that from it, I just get a sort of overall sense of well-being, sort of a calm confidence...
dd
Yeah, me too. I didn't get the overt stimulation that most do but a general alertness. The most obvious sign that it is coming on is muscular hardness/tightness. By day 2-3 I start to feel harder and more dense.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I too feel M4OHN's effects within a few days, ~5, strength, speed and general awareness increases. 8mgs at wakeup and the same every four hours for 40mgs. total over six weeks has been excellent for my last two cycles and the current addition of one a day Rebound XT with the M4OHN has been my most comfortable and energetic cycle ever.

As a side note,I was on 3X a day original Phenogen with extra Sesamin, but the Phenogen killed my energy, had to drop it. Sesamin's ok, but Phenogen, no.
What's new Rogue? No to the Pheno, huh? I hadn't tried it yet.

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
What's new Rogue? No to the Pheno, huh? I hadn't tried it yet.
Same ol, same ol, Inlaws and Outlaws. Who's that in your Avatar?, looks like a Maori I know, the one without the facial tats.

I guess it's kind of silly to talk M4OHN. Those who have it probably know what's what , and those who don't are too late. Im glad I have a lot of it, it's a very pleasant and effective substance.

Phenogen sucked the life from me, serious energy killer. The old version, with Sesamin, appeared to be a good buy, the new formulation without it is suspect to me, but YMMV.

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Love M4OHN...Really it was the only oral that I was really upset to see go. I didn't think there would be anything of it's kind to replace it...O14
I hear ya.......I see some of the newer legals already hitting the black market. Its a shame this one never did lol. As I said in an earlier post I wish I had a trainload of it. Overall for fat loss, energy and even nice slow gains it completely rules.

papa G

Awards
I have definately felt better on M4ohn than any other ph i've ever used.

papa G

Awards
i have definately felt better on M4ohn than any other ph iv'e ever used. i heard you feel pretty good on phera-plex.

schlam_of

Awards
I'm wondering what a m-4ohn/finigenx stack would be like for lean bulking. Trying to add maybe 9-10lbs of lean mass, say 4-5 weeks. Any thoughts??

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
I'm wondering what a m-4ohn/finigenx stack would be like for lean bulking. Trying to add maybe 9-10lbs of lean mass, say 4-5 weeks. Any thoughts??
Don't know about Finigenx, but Mohn ain't going to put a lot of weight on you. It's like a good little anabolic to stack with something or running it solo during a recomp.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
At high doses and maybe 6 weeks, yes, almost that weight probably.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
yeah, he popped up yesterday (I think (you know how us old guys get...)...)!

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
The compound is gone but the thread lives on.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
My favorite OTC methyl of ALL time. Even over Superdrol.

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I love this stuff.....when I hear or see MOHN my mouth drooosllllls.......it to me has amazing focus and mental drive effects hell almost to much and its the mack for burning fat.I think if you blended mohn with the new methylepistane you would have something very very similar to anavar.

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I love this stuff.....when I hear or see MOHN my mouth drooosllllls.......it to me has amazing focus and mental drive effects hell almost to much and its the mack for burning fat.I think if you blended mohn with the new methylepistane you would have something very very similar to anavar.

Note to self..........I am going to try that

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I am eating some right now!

Haltera

Haltera

Awards
Wow, 12 pages about mohn...

Any bloodwork on mohn to show??

Sorry for bump the thread again :trout:

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
supposed to be same as Tbol--not too liver toxic on reasonable dosage ,maybe 30mg PD--The only BW I saw was on another board and it was high liver value because the guy was taking with anti- deppresion meds

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just dug around and found 2 unopened bottles of m4 and one of superdrol my lab rats didn't use.

z28man

Awards
  • Established
Hate to bring up a 2 month old thread, but Ive hypatheticllay got 2 bottles of MOHN I want to utilize somehow. My thought is to use some 1AD along side or some Max LMG since both of those are unmethylated. Any thoughts on those combos or would a solo run be a better idea...

Haltera

Haltera

Awards
Hate to bring up a 2 month old thread, but Ive hypatheticllay got 2 bottles of MOHN I want to utilize somehow. My thought is to use some 1AD along side or some Max LMG since both of those are unmethylated. Any thoughts on those combos or would a solo run be a better idea...
Some time ago I was considering running 4 bottles of mohn with some hydroxytest, 1test and test enantate (to help possible lethargy from 1test)...

Another option could be run the mohn with high doses of BOLD (1gram/day)... Would be a pretty lean cycle though :twisted:

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
I remember hearing someone who was considering an MOHN/1.4-ADD run - 6-8 weeks, I think it was.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
if I hear anything more, I'll let you know - promise! :thumbsup:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
mattrag Anabolics 1
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 1