Votes: 51 10.9%
  • Never used it, but I want to.

Votes: 243 52.1%
  • Never used it, and I don't want to.

Votes: 29 6.2%

• Total voters

swany

Awards
Thanks for the info Dr. D. I felt it didn't last very long at all in my system.

yeah, no crash whatsoever and shutdown is a joke.

ltnbob444

Awards
I have done two cycles now of M1T this year and now am on M4ohn and it is much milder. I don't have the edgy feeling, lethargy etc. I am stacking it with 4ad/trans. I started at 8mg/ed and now up to 12 after one week. taking it slow to see how I feel. I feel real good with energy and no sides so far. I'll prolly add more next week. My lifts are ok, to maybe up a little. No bloating, which I like and stable weight so far.
me; 6'3" at 217 lbs 11%bf, 15+ years of lifting.

cookmic5

Awards
  • Established
If the Cmax is 3hr then assuming linearity, the t1/2 should be about 6hr. That means it should plateau in just a day or two and should be taken every 3 to 5 hours. The more frequent the better. The effect of a steroid does not outlive it's plasma concentration, so if it's not at the receptor, you can expect nada. It is not effecient to use this compound once a day, sldg was correct on his recommendation. This all sounds bad, and very inconvenient, but I bet the short t1/2 is why people don't get results even using high doses. Once or twice a day would be a waste. In other words, you could probably get the same effect taking 4mg every 4hr(total of 24mg/day) as you would taking 30 or 40mg only once a day. I was wrong in my initial concept that it could be fronted, the t1/2 is just too short.

:goodpost:

coofoostu

Awards
I wasn't directing that at you specifically. I am glad you're here to learn about this stuff. I'm new to methyl's myself. I think it takes years to learn what you body responds to and how to break plateaus. IMO many people get discouraged too quickly and resort to products like these and expect the world. I see young guys posting that this stuff hasn't done anything at all for them. What does that tell you about the gains they make when they are on nothing anabolic? It tells me they don't know how to lift,eat,rest. This is not powerfull enough to make up for overtraining and bad diets like some steroids. There are some people who can't even gain of M1T because they have no clue.

People are dismissing this stuff and no one even knows what the proper dosage is. Maybe it's too expensive for some people at the effective dosage but to say it doesn't work is foolish. BTW, doing a lean bulk, I gained 18lbs in 6.5 weeks, mostly after week 2, where I went up to 30mgs/day and finished at 40mgs/day. I was up more than 18lbs but I was holding some water from sodium intake. Started PCT a few days ago. Suppression was minimal. I've been bigger before and I make good gains when I bulk, so there are other factors, but the percentage of the weight gained being muscle was far better than any bulk i've ever done. Next time i'm not going to eat so much more than maintenance... I didn't want to gain so much weight. I would have rather gained 5lbs and no fat at all. but now I know I can use it to bulk with minimal sides because for me, I didn't have to stack it.
Heh its all good bro. I always get a kick out of reading this review for 1 test cypt on physicalenhancement.com:

"befor i stated takeing 1 test cypionata my bodyweight was 200 with 21% bf,my bench press was 365 for 1 rep.after 6 weeks of 1 -test my bodyweight is at 222 with 19%bf and my bench is 390 for 2 reps.and im only 18 teen."

He's only eighteen teen!

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
Do I like m4ohn? No, at 40mgs it dosen't even do anything

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I'm coming up on 2wk's w/ this stuff and I've lost 6 or 7 lb's already. All my lifts have gone up, I'm really starting to think I like it alot. I don't get all of the stuff from it that you guys talk about... the CNS stimulation, vascularity or post w/o pumps but I'm getting so hard and lean and strong. I was taking a little 19nordiol orally to help, but replaced it yesterday w/ 1-test cyp because it did not feel synergistic. I have a full time job with a wife and 3 kids. I get about 4 or 5 hrs sleep/night and my diet is laughable, half the time I don't even take a lunch, but my appetite stays up. Basically, I make it very hard on my metabolism w/ my 'lifestyle', so if you've been there (making bottles @ 1 o'clock in the morning) you know what I'm talking about! I exercise consistently, but my recovery is very poor. So for this stuff to be working the way it has, it defies logic. The result is similar to 30mg halo but better, even tren doesn't lean me out like this.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info Dr. D. I felt it didn't last very long at all in my system.

yeah, no crash whatsoever and shutdown is a joke.

When you say 'shutdown is a joke', what was your highest dose, how long were you there, and at what dose did you finish? Sorry if you already said, this has been a long thread and all I remember now was 40mg for your max.

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
I used a bottle of tabs up, and switched to solution. I really think this was way over hyped. I have received great results from m-1-t, m1,4add,m5aa but I can't say the same for m4ohn. I think I might even stop using this and dump the rest or give to a friend to try. Sad story if you ask me!

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I used a bottle of tabs up, and switched to solution. I really think this was way over hyped. I have received great results from m-1-t, m1,4add,m5aa but I can't say the same for m4ohn. I think I might even stop using this and dump the rest or give to a friend to try. Sad story if you ask me!
M1T is the **** alright, better mg/mg than any steroid I've ever used, but I've been reading that Sldg has a new bulker coming out soon, and I can't wait. Probably right on time to finish what I'm on now and start it. But unlike you, M4OHN is working for me. How much did you use and what was your doing schedule?

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Hey Dr.D, How many mg per day are you taking? How many hrs apart? Liquid or tabs? How long you running? Tabs or Liquid?

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
One thing that I've noticed is that since switching to liquid, I feel it much more. I have had problems in the past with absorbing tabs dependent upon what the carrier/binders were. If your body seems to process things quickly, then the tabs ay not breakdown correctly. I should have remembered this and used liquid from the start. There are some tabs which work well for me and others that do not (multi vitamins are the easiest to detect due to pee color and Glucosamine/chondroitin products have also been a lesson in this for me).

Just thought that I'd throw this in here as maybe that is the problem with some of these compounds getting reviews which are on the opposite sides of the spectrum. Maybe Sledge can make gel caps with the compounds that suspend in olive oil for those who do not wish to homebrew. But for me, I will always use liquid form here on out with compounds that can be purchased as powder or liquid.

darius

That doesn't make much sense to me though. I thought the purpose of menthylating it was to make it near 100% available to the body? Am I wrong or mistaken?

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
That doesn't make much sense to me though. I thought the purpose of menthylating it was to make it near 100% available to the body? Am I wrong or mistaken?

If the compound is surrounded by fillers, it never has the chance to be available. My point is that the pill may go through the digestive tract and be virtually untouched which then would render it useless. Especially if one is taking something like Trimax and experiencing very urgent evacuations. I've known people who have extreme digestive systems where they can **** whole blueberries and have actually seen whole tablets in the toilet. Although this is the extreme, even normal people can pass pills without absorbing the contents.

One thing that I will try is the dissolve test on these tabs to see how long it takes to dissolve them in a glass of water. I haven't looked at that yet. But this will give a good indication as to whether they dissolve quickly or not in your system.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Hey Dr.D, How many mg per day are you taking? How many hrs apart? Liquid or tabs? How long you running? Tabs or Liquid?
Scorpio, I'm taking 8mg every 8hr. But, this is not as effecient as using every 4hr. I'm using Sldg's pills and I've been on for about 2wk's now. I think I'll go one more week or two taking 32mg @ 8mg every 6hr.

SJA, the tabs contain dicalcium PO4 which is a water insoluble base. When I'm worried about absorb, I'll break the pills up into halfs or quarters and take with a meal or glass of milk to promote stomach acid, because HCl dissolves this particular cut.

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Re: digesting tabs, I chew mine up into a fine powder/paste. The only tabs I've eaten are M1T, but I can't imagine M4OHN would taste any worse? After chewing the tab up, I wash it down with GF juice. Guys I know who have taken orals like dbol said they always chew them. It may be overkill, but if the taste doesn't bother you, why not?

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
Scorpio, I'm taking 8mg every 8hr. But, this is not as effecient as using every 4hr. I'm using Sldg's pills and I've been on for about 2wk's now. I think I'll go one more week or two taking 32mg @ 8mg every 6hr.

SJA, the tabs contain dicalcium PO4 which is a water insoluble base. When I'm worried about absorb, I'll break the pills up into halfs or quarters and take with a meal or glass of milk to promote stomach acid, because HCl dissolves this particular cut.

I would suppose that you would have to chew the MD tabs since they are so small.
I wonder if there is a connection between responders and non-responders as far as who swallows the tabs vs chews them ve liquid users???? :think:

swany

Awards
When you say 'shutdown is a joke', what was your highest dose, how long were you there, and at what dose did you finish? Sorry if you already said, this has been a long thread and all I remember now was 40mg for your max.
for a 6.5 week cycle, I did 30mg starting in week 3 till end of week 5. Last 1.5 weeks was 40mg. I finished on tabs when a gram was gone and didn't notice a change.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
for a 6.5 week cycle, I did 30mg starting in week 3 till end of week 5. Last 1.5 weeks was 40mg. I finished on tabs when a gram was gone and didn't notice a change.
What was your dosing pattern?

ismeefoo

Awards
Forgive my ignorance as I am new to this forum. But I keep reading about this "sledge" who apparently has all the quality products. Is this a website or a person or a combination of both. I have read the name on a couple of other forums as well. Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks.

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
Yes, look at his forum here, DesignerSupps. He is a board sponsor. His site is DesignerSupps.com, but it is down for a few days because of server problems.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm just over a week into a 5 week or so cutting/recomp cycle of m4ohn, and it appears as though it's just beginning to kick in. The cns stimulation is becoming very aparent, and I can honestly say I feel great on this stuff. This is the first day where I can really notice this stimulation, and I look forward to my workout tomorrow to see what kind of effects this has on workout intensity levels.

I started out at 12 mg per day for 6 days or so, and have bumped things up to 16mg over the last few days. Depending on what results the next few days bring, I may bump the dosage up further to 20 and beyond.

LIFT2beHUGE

Awards
Has anyone gotten their liver values checked since bumping the dosage to 30+? And it also seemed that most of the positive (NOT all, but most) feedback came from those who stacked with something else

darius

Well, by the poll, m4ohn definitely works for the "majority". I think alot of people who are getting gains are either using this as their first cycle or like Lift2bHuge said, people who are stacking it. I am looking forward for my m4ohn cycle, it will be my first cycle ever.

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
To many mixed reviews for me. Im staying away from the compound. There are to many other proven compounds.

gobig1

Awards
As some have noted, this IS NOT A MASS PH, if that is what you are looking for and have provided negative reviews/comments based on your "MASS" desires, you are doing everyone an injustice. This compound is, again as some have already mentioned, for lean gains, this can be many different approaches, i.e., keeping what you have while dieting, gaining a few pounds over a couple months while not gaining fat, maintaining lean gains while losing fat. If you have not tried this, try to keep your negative comments to yourself as you DO NOT know how it will work for you.

My personal experience with M4OHN mixed in a suspension of olive oil at 10mg/ml dosing at 30-40 mg 2x daily was a net gain of 5 pounds in 6 weeks and the good "feeling", PCT was 2 wks of Nolva as shutdown even at those doses was minimal. I took with GF juice prior to workouts and it was a great boost with strength as well as endurance. I have nothing negative to say about this compound, it did what I was looking for, a few extra lean pounds with minimum to no sides. Kudos to M4OHN. I have 2 gms waiting for my next cycle in about a month, will run this at 30mg 4x daily.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Went from 215lbs to 205lbs.
Increased Strength, particulary in shoulders.

Juiceman

Awards
  • Established
Well, by the poll, m4ohn definitely works for the "majority". I think alot of people who are getting gains are either using this as their first cycle or like Lift2bHuge said, people who are stacking it. I am looking forward for my m4ohn cycle, it will be my first cycle ever.
I wouldn't waste those fresh receptor sites on ohn for a first cycle. Complete waste imho

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn gobig1, how long are you planning on running that.

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Could be wrong, but I think he means he is going to run 30mg a day at four doses...

gobig1

Awards
Could be wrong, but I think he means he is going to run 30mg a day at four doses...

prld2gr8ns Quote:
Damn gobig1, how long are you planning on running that.

lancelot Quote:
Originally Posted by gobig1
will run this at 30mg 4x daily.

dude, that's a big azz dose!
30mg, 4 times a day,
1 - when I wake up (around 5:00am)
2 - Lunch (around 11:00am) which is also immediately prior to workout
3 - After work, approx 5-6pm
4 - before bed, approx 10-11pm
(all doses will be done with 8oz GF Juice)

Plan on 6wk cycle, have nolva and IGF on hand for PCT

30mg 4x day.......large compared to what, relativity?? It will be ran by itself, no other anabolic/androgenic compounds With the half-life so short, I see no problems, I finished a cycle of 30-40mg 2x daily with zero sides and very minimal shutdown, at least did not feel any shutdown physiologically. My goal is to net a gain of 5 lean pounds and lose some fat along the way.

You get so much more than just muscle with this compound IMHO, improved sense of well being and an overall healthier appearance. I think at 40yr all things affect me a little differently than all the 20 somethings out there, and I am just not looking for that MASS and only MASS compound anymore.

LIFT2beHUGE

Awards
30mg, 4 times a day,

Plan on 6wk cycle,
Do you mean 30mg total ed split up 4x or 120mg ed? bc the way you have worded it seems like you are jumping out of a plane with no intent on grabbing your parachute (crazy).

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The daily dosage of 120mg/day is really high compared to the standard protocol that sledge and some of the other bros recommend, but remember that the average dose for m14ad hovers around the 90-120+ area, this should be interesting.

HugeBB

Awards
The daily dosage of 120mg/day is really high compared to the standard protocol that sledge and some of the other bros recommend, but remember that the average dose for m14ad hovers around the 90-120+ area, this should be interesting.
Yes, but m1,4add must convert to an active; so the actual dose is much smaller in reality. M4OHN is already active.

gobig1

Awards
Do you mean 30mg total ed split up 4x or 120mg ed? bc the way you have worded it seems like you are jumping out of a plane with no intent on grabbing your parachute (crazy).

for the reading challenged...........

30 milligrams of M4OHN taken 4 times each and every day spaced approximately 6 hours apart per dose while on the 6 week cycle for a total intake of approx 120 milligrams per 24 hour day, the ONLY exception will be non-lifting days which will be 1 or 2 30mg doses per day.

BTW, there is not enough techology and safety enhancements on this universe to make me jump out of a perfectly good airplane.......I will get my adrenaline in other ways.

For all you that keep saying this is a large dose........ your right it is. When everyone refers to recommendations, they are like opinions, everyone has one and they are all different, kinda like assholes.

(quoted from my earlier post, please read this time) ".......large compared to what, relativity?? It will be ran by itself, no other anabolic/androgenic compounds With the half-life so short, I see no problems, I finished a cycle of 30-40mg 2x daily with zero sides and very minimal shutdown, at least did not feel any shutdown physiologically. My goal is to net a gain of 5 lean pounds and lose some fat along the way.

You get so much more than just muscle with this compound IMHO, improved sense of well being and an overall healthier appearance. I think at 40yr all things affect me a little differently than all the 20 somethings out there, and I am just not looking for that MASS and only MASS compound anymore."

Your Point???

LIFT2beHUGE

Awards
for the reading challenged...........

30 milligrams of M4OHN taken 4 times each and every day spaced approximately 6 hours apart per dose while on the 6 week cycle for a total intake of approx 120 milligrams per 24 hour day, the ONLY exception will be non-lifting days which will be 1 or 2 30mg doses per day.

BTW, there is not enough techology and safety enhancements on this universe to make me jump out of a perfectly good airplane.......I will get my adrenaline in other ways.

For all you that keep saying this is a large dose........ your right it is. When everyone refers to recommendations, they are like opinions, everyone has one and they are all different, kinda like assholes.

(quoted from my earlier post, please read this time) ".......large compared to what, relativity?? It will be ran by itself, no other anabolic/androgenic compounds With the half-life so short, I see no problems, I finished a cycle of 30-40mg 2x daily with zero sides and very minimal shutdown, at least did not feel any shutdown physiologically. My goal is to net a gain of 5 lean pounds and lose some fat along the way.

You get so much more than just muscle with this compound IMHO, improved sense of well being and an overall healthier appearance. I think at 40yr all things affect me a little differently than all the 20 somethings out there, and I am just not looking for that MASS and only MASS compound anymore."

Your Point???
Thanks for clarifying and just like you said up there you are a different kind of asshole as am I? :run: My comment was a joke - you are the highest doser that I know of and I just wanted to make sure that I wasn't misunderstanding you bc here again that is a lot compared to everyone I know. Good luck with the cycle and do you have liver value tests done while on and off bc I am curious to see what the effects are at that high of a dose ed.

Ivan Drago

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Oh wow, that is a big dose compared to everyone else.

Definitely keep a log if you're not already.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Dose is totally relative. Age and weight are two of the main factors. Older males respond poorest of all, so higher doses are required (this has been a know fact for the last 40 years or so) also, heavier people require higher doses for obvious reasons. Plus, if your going to go high on a steroid, this is one I'd trust. I'd trust 120mg of M4OHN over 100mg of A50 anyday!! I've read the clinical trials on this stuff and reviewed the animal data as well. I'm personally intersested to hear how this turns out for you, GB1. I was wondering, how many w/o days a week do you have, and what is the logic in just taking 1 or 2 doses on non-w/o days? Given the short t1/2, I might still consider splitting up the lower non-w/o doses to 4/day. Please keep us posted.

kkmike

Awards
As some have noted, this IS NOT A MASS PH, if that is what you are looking for and have provided negative reviews/comments based on your "MASS" desires, you are doing everyone an injustice.

QUOTE]

This forum is for personal opinions/personal experience. Because an opinion is negative that is doing everyone an injustice? Go ahead and post your experience, but don't discourage anyone from posting theirs.

swany

Awards
As some have noted, this IS NOT A MASS PH, if that is what you are looking for and have provided negative reviews/comments based on your "MASS" desires, you are doing everyone an injustice.

QUOTE]

This forum is for personal opinions/personal experience. Because an opinion is negative that is doing everyone an injustice? Go ahead and post your experience, but don't discourage anyone from posting theirs.
I agree with gobig...some people posting negatively absolutely have no clue what this compound is for... all they are doing is misleading peope and throwing off the poll results - and even with their votes, positive feedback is overwhelming.

One thing regarding Juiceman, although he did use if for what its for, he's super negative about this stuff and what do we know about him? I'd like to see a pic of him with some lift numbers before he ever took anything anabolic to prove he knows what he's doing as far as diet and training, instead using of a Coleman pic. He was cutting at the time, and complained about m4ohn making him hold some water. It does makes you hold some water. Who said it wouldn't? Etrogen isn't the only thing that can make you hold water when on steroids. When cutting, m4ohn will enable you to retain more muscle. When you stop, the water retention will go, you will have more muscle left than if you hadn't used it, and the fat will be gone. Now take 3 months off and enjoy the results. If you look at his posts, he can't wait to now get on mass building steroids like dbol, androl 50, test and deca and he's only 23! AT 23, At that age should be making great gains, up to 10-15lbs a year, without steroids.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, but m1,4add must convert to an active; so the actual dose is much smaller in reality. M4OHN is already active.
This is true but as far as safety goes, a methylated compound is a methylated compound. So this high of a dose may/maynot be as safe as M1,4 doses. Like I said, it'll be interesting.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 16
mattrag Anabolics 1
Anabolics 16
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 1